Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Raiden.
- "Go home! You're a wimp!"
- "I enjoy the sound of cracking bones."
- "Today's match was a clean fight, but not for long!! Ha ha ha!!"
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "Shoulda stayed home and boiled some pasta, pasta-eater!"(Vs. Robert)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
- Raiden: "You never seem to grow at all... Are you eating too many veggies? Or are you one of those fools who thinks mind is stronger than muscle?"
- Andy: "The essence of Shiranui lies in its lighting speed. Do you think you can keep up with your bulky body?"
- Raiden: "Gahaha! You think a featherweight can beat a heavyweight? I'll flatten you, kid!"
- Ash: "You've got a lot of courage walking around in public with a flabby body like that."
- Raiden: "Don't you see? This body's got enough brute strength to take down a raging bull with one punch and enough toughness to absorb any strike... Pretty impressive, huh?"
- Ash: "Ah, yes. I'm entirely in awe now that you've explained it to me. (...Do I really have to fight people like this?)"
- Raiden: "Hey now, what kind of a handicap match is this!? This is gonna be too one-sided to be any fun!"
- Athena: "Isn't it a pro's duty to put on a great fight no matter who you're fighting? That's what I always do when I get on the stage! After all, there are some people in the audience that may never get to see me again!"
- Raiden: "Gah ha ha! Well you've got me beaten in that round, missy! You're absolutely right! Time to get serious! Let's put on a show to remember!"
- Benimaru: "I have to say I feel comfortable fighting a wrestling heel. You're so going to be defeated! I love seeing that acts you planned for losing!"
- Raiden: "Sorry to disappoint you, but the only acting the crowd is gonna see today is when the referee tells the crowd that you're going to recover!"
- Raiden: "Bwahaha! Lookin' good, Billy! Didn't think I'd run into you here! Anyway, let me ask you something... Can I interest you in joining my team for the next tournament?"
- Billy: "Don't go gettin' any ideas, Raiden! If we join up, I won't be on your team. You'll be on MY team! Capiche?"
- Raiden: "Geheheh... You'd better be able to prove you've got what it takes. Don't think this is gonna be a walk in the park!"
- Duo Lon "I don't intend to turn this into a spectacle. This will only take a couple of seconds."
- Raiden: "Are you crazy? The crowd will be upset if I knock you out that quickly! Don't think you're going to get off that easily!
- Duo Lon: "Feel free to entertain the crowd for as long as you like while you're on your back. I'll be leaving as soon as possible."
- Raiden: "Bring it on, missy! I'll try not to hurt you too much when I crush ya!"
- Elisabeth: "You seem to be utterly obvious of your own limitations. I'll be happy to show you exactly how wanting you are."
- Evil Ash: "Hey, piggy! Oink for me! Humans deserve to perish but pigs get to escape my wrath. Oink like a good piggy and maybe I'll spare your life! Come on! Oink, damn you! OINK!"
- Raiden: "Who do you think you are, you little squirt? I am Raiden! I ain't no pig!"
- Evil Ash: "Oh, but you are! When faced with the power to control time, all humans are but as pigs before me!"
- Raiden: "I hear you use some pretty funky flames, too. Let's see if they can beat the ones I've got sealed away."
- Iori: "Are you sure? You do realize you're staking your life, don't you?"
- Raiden: "Hooo, you look like a sturdy one! Why don't you quit Judo and start a career in pro wrestling, where the money's at?"
- Daimon: "No! Just... NO!"
- Raiden 1: "Any masked fighter has to assume they're gonna face an imposter at some point."
- Raiden 2: "Yeah, anyone on the street with a similar body type and a mask can confuse the public."
- Raiden 1: "Anyway, I'll be the one to win because I'm the real one!"
- Raiden 2: "Great minds think alike! I was just about to say the exact same thing!"
- Saiki: "It's customary to use lambs and goats for sacrifices.... But I guess I'll have to make do with a pig this time."
- Raiden: "You're good at provoking people, I'll give you that. But you also just shortened your own life expectancy. I'll crush every single bone in your body and then iron the remains with my butt!"
- Saiki: "Oink all you want! It's only natural for a sacrifice to squeal on the altar!"
- Hwa: "When we were still Geese's pets you may have been second only to Billy Kane... But both of us are free now, right? We should settle who's the best once and for all!"
- Raiden: "Gehehe, sounds good! I was thinking the exact same thing!"
- Hwa: "Then that settles it! Both you and Joe have been a pain in my ass for far too long now!"
- Raiden: "What's up with your do? Can you even see with all that hair on front of your eyes? Wait, I know! Let's make a bet! If you lose, I get to cut your stupid hair! Gwahaha!"
- Iori: "You oink too much, piggy. Time to bash in your snout!"
- Raiden: "Gehehe, what is it kid? You back for another dose of my poison breath?"
- Joe: "Poison breath? I'll blow it right back in your face with my hurricane! Get ready to eat poisocane!"
- Raiden: "Still running your mouth nonstop. Let's get it on!"
- Raiden: "I guess your scowl is good enough, but you're way too frail to make a good heel!"
- K': "Huh? What on earth are you blabbing about?"
- Raiden: "Hey! If you don't feel like you belong anywhere, why don't you try and enter the pro wrestling ring?"
- K': "You're barking up the wrong tree... Go talk to my partner about that."
- Raiden: "Hey, Master Kim! I was hoping to run into you!"
- Kim: "Please, calling me Master is too much. What can I do for you, my pupil?"
- Raiden: "I was thinking if I beat you here, is that enough proof that my strength can protect justice? Will you recognize my change and let me graduate?"
- Kim: "Hmmm... You have been practicing very diligently lately. Very well then! If you win, you will graduate!"
- Raiden: "Gwahaha! I'm going to pay you back for all the hard work you made me do!"
- King: "Whenever I see you, I'm always reminded of this really nasty guy..."
- Raiden: "Hmm... Describe this guy to me."
- King: "Him? He's a foul, fat gasbag with a nasty laugh. He's such a vile human that he could give you a run for your money!"
- Raiden: "I don't think I've ever felt this angry hearing someone else being badmouthed..."
- Raiden: "What's up, little girl? You want an autograph?"
- Kula: "I like writing my autograph too! I always used to sign it on Candy's head! Shall I sign your butt for you, mister?"
- Raiden: "I don't even think she's understanding me. Since when did KOF become a day-care center!?"
- Raiden: "Hehehe, you lookin' for your mommy, kiddo?"
- Kyo: "No, but you're gonna be crying for yours when I turn you into a ball of fire, piggy!"
- Raiden: "Them's fightin' words! I'll show you what a pro wrestler's wild ambition is all about!"
- Kyo: "Are you sure about that? You don't even look like you could go a single round!"
- Raiden: "I'm not too happy about there being so many women in KOF nowadays, but it does give me the ability to scout..."
- Leona: "Scout...? What are you talking about?"
- Raiden: "Hehehe... Right! Well, let's start your audition then!"
- Leona: "Audition...?"
- Mai: "Hey! I know you... Oh yeah, you're that pro wrestler Big--"
- Raiden: "RAIDEN! I am Raiden! Raiden is who I am, and nothing more needs to be said!"
- Mai: "Wait, what? What's going on here? Why are you wearing that mask anyway? Didn't you take that off before?"
- Raiden: "No comment! You shouldn't ask questions about touchy subjects like that!"
- Raiden: "Hey you, how would you like a job as a ring girl? You and that partner of yours would be a killer duo."
- Mature: "Thanks, but try someone else. I enjoy people looking at me, but I enjoy fighting even more."
- Raiden: "Gah ha ha! Well, that's good! I can see I'm going to have some fun with you!"
- Raiden: "What the...! Hehehe... That's a nice body you've got there, pal!"
- Maxima: "Whoa there, pal, what's that supposed to mean...?"
- Raiden: "If I win, I'm gonna make you my tag team partner!"
- Maxima: "Oh, that's what you meant... Well, there's no way you're going to win, so I suppose I can agree to that!"
- Raiden: "Now that I think about it, I seem to recall Geese mentioning some karate legend dude with a demon mask..."
- Mr. Karate: "Do you still think I'm merely a legend? Even though I'm standing right here in front of you?"
- Raiden: "I don't care if you're a legend or an illusion, or whatever! I just don't like to lose!"
- Raiden: "Heheheh! You know what I like most about bustin' up pretty boys like you? The screams of horror from all the girls in the audience! Hearing the booing from the audience is the best part of being a heel!"
- Kyo: "I don't know what goes on in the minds of you wrestling maniacs, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you. There's no way I'm gonna let myself get beaten up by the likes of you!"
- Ralf: "Hmmm... You've got some guts calling yourself "The Out-of-Control Tank" around many army people."
- Raiden: "You think so? I think "tank" is actually too weak sounding, to be honest."
- Ralf: "Well, in any case, it means victory for me! My fists can crush even the mightiest of tanks, whether in control or out of control!"
- Raiden: "Hmph. Another Karate user, huh? I've already crushed plenty of wimps like you!"
- Robert: "Those were all amateurs, I'm sure. There's lots of people into karate nowadays."
- Raiden: "So you're saying you're one of the best? Could you show me what exactly the difference is between you and the amateurs! I'm having a hard time telling."
- Robert: "Sure, why not? You're going to have to spend some time in a hospital bed to fully comprehend what I show you though."
- Ryo: "Wow... you're big! As a sumo wrestler, the odds are in your favor!"
- Raiden: "Don't be an idiot! I'm a pro wrestler, not a sumo wrestler!"
- Ryo: "What's the difference? Either way, I'm still fighting someone twice my weight and with ten times my body fat... I'm ready for you!"
- Raiden: "We'll see about that! I'll mash you to a bloody pulp!"
- Saiki: "Wow... I never in a million years thought that pigs would be able to speak!"
- Raiden: "What? Why you filthy... I'll make you eat those words!"
- Saiki: "Oh wait, you're not a pig at all! You're just really, really fat! Isn't that right, fatty?"
- Raiden: "I'll grind your bones to dust with my bare hands and then I'll squash your face by sitting on it!"
- Shen: "Another one of you insane delusional types! Make sure you don't swear any of your crazy onto me, will ya!"
- Raiden: "You got a big mouth on ya, kid. If there's one thing I hate, it's loudmouths and koalas!"
- Shen: "Are you serious!? That's two things, you idiot! Looks like all that fat is replacing your brain cells. Lemme pound some of it outta your head!"
- Kensou: "Wow! It's the real Raiden! I've seen you on cable TV so many times!"
- Raiden: "Gahaha! Good, good! So you're one of my fans too, huh?"
- Kensou: "Oh no. Not at all. I was a fan of the Red Dragon! We're both dragons. So I was cheering for him!"
- Raiden: "Oh, you mean that shady Asian wrestler who kept getting stomped by yours truly?"
- Kensou: "It's not like I'm trying to avenge him or anything, but I AM going to beat you, Mister Raiden!"
- Takuma: "Hmph...you're a bit overweight. You probably find that you're too heavy to move when the critical moments arrive."
- Raiden: "Mind your own business! See for yourself if I can move or not!"
- Takuma: "I plan on it."
- Terry: "Hey! What's up with the mask? You back in the bad guy business again, Bear?"
- Raiden: "Watch your mouth! My name is Raiden! Raiden, the strongest man in the world!"
- Terry: "Okay, then! We'll, give me a fight that's worthy of your flashy mask! Let's go!"
- Vice: "He he he.... Looks like breaking all your bones is going to take some time, big fella! But even tedious work like that can be fun, too. I can't wait to hear the sound of snapping bones!"
- Raiden: "Beautiful, glamorous, and a sadist to boot! You'd be the perfect female heel! Well, actually, there's one last ingredient...strength. Let's see if you've got it, missy!"
- Yuri: "Hey, Mister Raiden. I heard you hate koalas, is that true?"
- Raiden: "Yeah, it is. I mean you can never tell what the buggers are thinking, can you?"
- Yuri: "Uh... But can't you say the same thing for regular bears as well?"
- Raiden: "Naw, bears are okay! Bears are awesome! Not koalas though. Definitely not koalas!"
- Yuri: "You don't have to get so excited about it... For some reason, this makes me think you're not such a bad person deep down though."
- "Noisy little brat! I'll crush you like a fly! Gah ha ha!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Think about it. How could a puny punk like you ever defeat me!?" (Vs. Ash)
- "Hurting the babyfaces is part of my job! Feels great every time I get booed! Gah ha ha!" (Vs. Athena)
- "Seriously! I patted you a little! I can't believe you're even weaker than you look!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "I'm used to getting hit over the head with stuff! You didn't forget about that, did ya, Billy?" (Vs. Billy)
- "You can't master Pro-Wrestling just like that! You need to work for it!" (Vs. Clark)
- "You have power, but you lack character! Why don't you paint your face and try being a heel?" (Vs. Daimon)
- "Fighting is about power! You can't beat me with a body like that!" (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "What was that supposed to be? A massage or something? I hardly felt anything!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "If this place was a ring, you would be boo out! People don't like flash moves!" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "Hey, someone bring a pair of scissors! It's time to do something about this guy's stupid bangs for good!" (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "Hey, that's a pretty sweet mask you have there! Mind if I take it?" (Vs. Himself)
- "Ugh, you're just a weak little kid, as I thought. You're not even good enough for the opening performance!" (Vs. Human Saiki)
- "Oopsie! Sorry 'bout that, Hwa! Sometimes I just control! Ga ha ha!" (Vs. Hwa)
- "The toughest part of this fight was trying to convince the audience this was a good fight!" (Vs. Iori)
- "I! AM! RAIDEN! King of Destruction! You're not even in the same league!" (Vs. Joe)
- "Seems your dumb flames are no match for my poison breath, huh? Gah ha ha!" (Vs. K')
- "The secret of my strength? Aussie beef, obviously!" (Vs. Kensou)
- "How does it feel to be TAUGHT a lesson for a change, huh, Kim?" (Vs. Kim)
- "What? Don't like the results? Let's go again! It won't change anything, though! Gah ha ha!" (Vs. King)
- "You should pick your fights more wisely. Some day you might get seriously hurt." (Vs. Kula)
- "I don't just breathe poison, you know? I can fight fire with fire too! Ga ha ha!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "If you really want to stop my shoulder tackle, you're gonna need to bring a tank!" (Vs. Leona)
- "YOU'RE number one in Japan!? Then I'm number one in the world!" (Vs. Mai)
- "Sharpen your little claws all you want! They'll never tear through my muscles!" (Vs. Mature)
- "I probably shouldn't talk but what did you eat to get big and heavy like that!?" (Vs. Maxima)
- "Gwa ha ha! I'll take that mask of yours as my trophy now! That's the way these things work, buddy, so suck it up!" (Vs. Mr. Karate)
- "Kim's training has made lose some of my appetite and my bulk but I can still crush guys like you easily!" (Vs. NESTS-Styled Kyo)
- "Too bad, soldier boy! You thought you could win there for a second, didn't ya?" (Vs. Ralf)
- 'Those weak kicks won't work against me! Come back when you've trained your legs!" (Vs. Robert)
- "There's no way you beat Geese like that. Admit it, you're bluffing!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "You just don't have a flair. You're strong but you make a third-rate heel!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "You think you can stop my attacks? I'll knock you into next week! Gahaha!" (Vs. Shen)
- "Those wounds.... You're Mr. Karate, right? I can see why Geese keeps an eye on you." (Vs. Takuma)
- "That wasn't nearly enough Terry! Let's go again and I'll go easy on ya!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Have you considered a career in wrestling? I could put in a good word for you." (Vs. Vice)
- "C’mere, I’ll sign your cast for you. You’ll be the envy of the hospital!" (Vs. Yuri)
Capcom vs SNK 2Edit
Raiden vs. Zangief
- Raiden: "You are dead meat!"
- (Both Raiden and Zangief struggle to each other before they fight)
- "Professional Wrestling is REAL! I will prove it!"
- "Can you hear the billions... and billions of Raiden fans out there?!"
- "I am Raiden! I'm the true champion of the professional wrestling world!"
- "My body is as solid as Ayres Rock!"
- "See... Wrestling is NOT fake!"
- "Stop crying, weakling! I didn't even break a sweat!"
- "That was as easy as one, two, three!!"
- "What's the matter, wimp?! Don't you like it when I crush your bones?! Ha! Ha! Ha!"