- This list is incomplete. You can help improve it by editing.
- "Tottoto kakatte koi!" - "Come and bring it!"
- "Yoshi, todome ikuka?" - "Okay, shall I go for the kill?"
- "'ssha! Utsu wa janen da, kora!" - "Yeah! Strength isn't everything!"
- "Ninmu kanryou!" - "Mission complete!"
- "Chi! Ninmu shippai da!" - "Tch! Mission failed!"
- "Kuso-oooaaaahhh..." - "Damn-uuurrrrghhh..."
- "Sonna mon ka?" - "Is that it?"
- "Totteoki da ze!" - "Here's the big one!"
- "Mou icchou!" - "One more!"
- "Mada mada!" - "Not yet!"
- "Taiman hattara! Dachi ja!" - "Man-to-man! Fall!"
- "Northern Lights Bomber!"
- "Galactica Phantom!"
- "DOKKAN!" - "KABOOM!"
- "Otoko no ippatsu da, kora!" - "This is a real man's one-hit move!"
- "Hakairyoku!" - "Destructive power!"
- "Ikuze!" - "Here I go!"
- "Ralf Kick!"
- "Super Phalanx..."
- "Ninmu...kanryou..." - "Mission...complete..."
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "To claim to be, you have nerve!" (Vs. Brazil)
- "Fight with your own fists!" (Vs. China)
- "Don't spoil your pretty face!" (Vs. England)
- "We are stronger in battles!" (Vs. Italy)
- "We were trained in war!" (Vs. Japan)
- "We risk our necks to fight!" (Vs. Korea)
- "We are soldiers!" (Vs. Mexico)
- "You are no match for us." (Vs. USA)
Arranged Sound Trax album (Jungle Bouncer) Edit
- Ralf: "Hey Clark, it's nice to listen "G M" in the depths of the jungle."
- Clark: "This Jungle Bouncer track is especially good! The electric guitar makes me think of a battlefield in the middle of the dense forests."
- Ralf: "Oh, the car stereo stopped! Is the battery dead?"
- Heidern: "Storm Bringer!"
- Clark: "Hey! Don't suck the energy out of the jeep!"
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Next time I'll only use one hand. Not!"
- "No matter how hard you try, you've hit the wall, loser!"
- "You're so bad, I could have killed you 5 times, bozo."
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Me lose to you! Not now, or the next millennium!"
- "You fought like a star! The guy who plays the corpse,that is!"
- "You guys fought well.Not! Now get out of our way!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "That's enough for now. I can only be forgiving so much."
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "I can survive anything--even nukes!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Total firepower? Of course! I wage war to win, fool!"
- "No no! No no! No no no no no!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "An on-the-ropes punch! One can't win without it!"
- "Now do you understand!? My punch hurts!"
- "You think a soldier'd lose? Get serious, cheesehead!"
- "Sir! Getting too old? You can't retire, you know." (Vs. Heidern)
- "Nothing but nuisances! You'll pay for your insolence!" (Vs. Hero Team)
- "Another minion of evil! You'll pay for this!" (Vs. NESTS Team)
- "You! If you were alive you should've come to see me!" (Vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Me lose? To a putz like you? You're a regular laugh riot!"
- "I'm a one-man battalion!"
- "Who needs a team when you're a fighting god like me?"
- "This is no place for kids!" (Vs. Chris/Kula)
- "Take it easy on chicks? No way! It's the 21st century, baby!" (Vs. Females)
- "Oh, holy cheese! Butch up, you little hot-house orchid!!!" (Vs. Benimaru)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Hit the road, amateur. It's the pros' turn now!"
- "I'm the squad leader here! Why do I get the dirty work?"
- "O-ow! That last punch was right on the money!"
- "You lack spirit! I got a good drill sergeant in mind!"
- "Turn those pea-shooter punches into bazooka blasts!" (Vs. King/Blue Mary)
- "Sorry, toots. But I'm a pro at combat like this." (Vs. Malin)
- "You may be good at street fighting, but this is war!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Yeee-ikes, Whippy! You're good! Heh, heh." (Vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "A battle without bullets flying is what I call recreation."
- 'Hey, that's enough writhing in pain! Attention! 'Bout right! Dismissed!"
- "What a bore... If I had a choice, I'd rather be partying with a noncom!"
- "You loafing, good-for-nothing! You salute me, no matter what, maggot!"
- "You got that gizmo, don't you? So why can't we use guns?" (Vs. Maxima)
- "...Clark, check out this guy's data. If my eyes don't deceive me, this guy's..." (Vs. Oswald)
- "I thought you were ripped, but you're just a third-rate imposter!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Kyokugen means "extreme," doesn't it? Extreme is what I always do best, civilian."(Vs. Ryo)
KOF: Maximum Impact 2Edit
Pre Battle DialoguesEdit
- Ralf: "Who are you? Are you makin' fun of me?"
- A.Ralf': "That's MY line!"
- Ralf: "I hope my being superior officer doesn't influence you."
- Clark: "You don't need to take it easy on me 'cause I'm a support unit."
- Fio: "Wow! You look just like Marco!"
- Ralf: "Huh?"
- Ralf: "How about a little martial arts drill?"
- Leona: "I copied you."
Pre Battle Dialogues (Armor Ralf)Edit
- Clark: "Ralf... Is that a new look for you?"
- Ralf: "Is that so? Looks the same as usual to me!"
- Ralf: "You should quit this life! It's no worth for any self-respecting human being!"
- Fio: "It sure... It sure looks that way..."
- Ralf: "Who are you? Are you makin' fun of me?"
- A.Ralf': "That's MY line!"
Continue: I..Screwed up!
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "With that many bruises on his face, he'll know what it's like to be ugly for at least a month!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "*sigh* This is why I hate fighting a family man. Who wants to make a woman and kid cry?" (Vs. Daimon)
- "Ew, this isn't good! I'm a bit worried about what you might do for fun!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "You can't even howl like a wounded dog? I probably overdid it a little, huh?" (Vs. Kensou)
- "Play-fight time is over! Hey, if you aren't dead, how about answering me?!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "What's the matter, Princess? Not feeling up to snuff?" (Vs. Leona)
- "Hey, I'll take that autograph now! Hey, wake up and gimme that autograph!" (Vs. Raiden)
- "Hey, you've got some stamina, considering the poor meals you must be eating! What's your secret?" (Vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
- Ralf: "Good, we've reached the insertion point."
- Clark: "Leona, we've arrived. Contact HQ."
- Leona: "Roger."
- Clark: "We still have some time to kill before the matchups are announced."
- Ralf: "Good! Attack me, Clark!"
- Clark: "Sorry, Colonel?"
- Ralf: "Just keeping my skills sharp. There's no point in sitting around. So? Are we starting, or what?"
- Clark: "Fine, fine, I'll play along. But remember, this is just a warm up, right? You tend to get carried away, Colonel."
- Ralf: "Yeah, yeah, I'll go easy on you!"
- Clark: "Oh no, I'm not buyin' that. I've seen you send people to the hospital by "going easy" on them."
- Leona: "......"
- Ralf: "Hey, Elisabeth. I heard you're connected to this Ash guy."
- Elisabeth: "What if I am?"
- Leona: "We know you contacted him... after the last tournament. And those two men behind you... They've teamed up with Ash before..."
- Clark: "What is Ash plotting? Don't tell me he's actually trying to revive Orochi?"
- Shen: "Ugh, I'm getting sick of all these questions. We don't know what the guy's up to either."
- Duo: "If we knew his plans, we wouldn't be here anymore."
- Elisabeth: "we haven't made any headway in determining his true intentions. But I am fairly certain that all will be revealed at this tournament."
- Clark: "Who exactly are Mukai and Magaki?"
- Elisabeth: "I have nothing to tell you in regards to that topic. in any case, this matter isn't something that can be resolved by military intervention. If you really want to resolve this crisis, you should leave and allow me to handle it."
- Ralf: "That's not gonna happen. We're just as able to fix this mess as you are."
- Elisabeth: "I offered you the chance to end this quietly. I will show you no mercy."
- Clark: "I think we all knew that this was going to end with violence."
- Ralf: "Okay, time to start our mission!"
- Ralf: "What are you doing here? This is no place for kids!"
- Kula: "I'm not a kid, you're just old. That's what Seirah says..."
- Ralf: "Shut up! I'm in the prime of my life! Damn that Whippy..."
- Clark: "It doesn't look like you're on a separate mission."
- K': "I have no idea why we're here."
- Maxima: "Let's just say we're here to humour the princess."
- Ralf: "What? What does that mean!?"
- Kula: "Bleeeh! I'm not telling you!"
- Leona: "What do they mean, Kula?"
- Kula: "Huh? Ummm, the nice old man said he'd give me a whole lot of ice cream if I entered..."
- Leona: "I... see..."
- Ralf: "......"
- Maxima: "Well, It means a lot to our little princess. It's been a royal pain for us, though."
- Clark: "I can't say I envy your position."
- Kula: " Are you ok, Leona? You look kinda pale..."
- Leona: "It's ok, I'm fine..."
- Maxima: "I agree with Kula, You don't look so good to me, either."
- K': "Can we just get on with this? I want to get this over with quickly."
- Leona: "You! How are you still alive!?"
- Mature: "That's no way to talk to an old friend..."
- Vice: "Anyway, we're in a bit of trouble at the moment, so be a dear and help us out, will you? I mean we're comrades after all... right?"
- Leona: "You and I are nothing alike! Don't be ridiculous!"
- Ralf: "You'd probably be more trouble as a friend than as an enemy... Having to be around snakes all day... It gives me the creeps just thinking about it."
- Vice: "Can't you even tell a snake from a dragon? Did you go senile while we were away?"
- Mature: "There, there. Just close your eyes and we'll make it all better, okay?"
- Ralf: "Why you dirty..."
- Clark: "At ease, Colonel. We have no need for your services, and we have no quarrel with you. So, we'll just look the other way if you want to slink off now."
- Iori: "Fools... Die."
- Leona: "Are you so desperate to regain your flames that you'd join forces with Orochi?"
- Iori: "What I do is none of your business. But don't you go getting crazy ideas, woman. These two are just my pawns, If they don't serve me well, I'll kill them. That's all."
- Vice: "He says that now, but I have a feeling he'll come around soon."
- Mature: "So just take a nice long rest now, missy. When you wake up, we'll come back for you."
- Leona: "No, I won't let you get away with this...!"
Win Dialogue(Story Mode) Edit
- Clark: "Well, we won... But what about the other unit? The reports suggested they were having some difficulty."
- Ralf: "From what I can tell, they're below us. I bet we'll see some action up here too, pretty soon."
- Leona: "What is this...? Power is converging... ...Be careful."
- Ralf: "The little guy defeats the big guy... That's the story they sell you in those self-defense classes, isn't it?"
- Andy: "The Shiranui style is not rooted in self-defense! It's based on assassination just like your own style!"
- Ralf: "Sorry buddy, didn't mean to insult ya. Well then, show me what you've got, Ninja Boy!"
- Ralf: "Let's not waste any time talking. I have other missions to carry out!"
- Ash: "What's the hurry? Are you so eager to shorten what little is left of your meager life?"
- Ralf: "Shut up! Talking to you only ticks me off! Stuff a sock in it!"
- Ash: "If you're burning up with anger, then I'll just turn you to ashes! That way you won't have to listen to me anymore!"
- Ralf: "Hmm... I wonder why our girlie can't be a little bit more like you."
- Athena: "Um, Ralf, are you talking about Leona?"
- Ralf: "Yeah. Do you... Do you think you could tell me why she has to be like that all the time?"
- Athena: "U-Uhhh, I, uh, I guess I have a vague idea... Are you sure you want to hear it?"
- Ralf: "Yeah, go for it! Maybe it'll be a shock, but it can only help the situation in the long run, right?"
- Athena: "Well, okay... I think the biggest reason she's that way is because of the people around her..."
- Ralf: "What!? Are you saying Clark and the Commander are to blame!?"
- Athena: "Hey! You left yourself out! You're the biggest problem of the bunch!"
- Benimaru: "You sure are rowdy for your age. I thought you needed to be disciplined to be a soldier!"
- Ralf: "Stow it, you little punk! I'm only like this when I'm playing fighter! If this was the battlefield, you'd be dead before you even noticed me!"
- Benimaru: "Spare me your war stories. All I know is that there's no way I'll lose to a guy who treats KOF like he's "playing fighter"!"
- Ralf: "I may not be one to talk but... man, you're young."
- Billy: "Huh!? What're you talking about!? If you think you can treat me like some dumb kid, you've got another thing comin'!"
- Ralf: "Nah, nah, that's not what I mean. It's just... You know, your outfit."
- Billy: "Who cares what I'm wearing!? Aaargh! That's it. I'm gonna bash your face in just for the heck of it!"
- Ralf: "I'm sure I'm gonna get into trouble with human rights groups If I start fighting with you."
- Chin: "Oh? So you intend to forfeit? Thank you, young man."
- Ralf: "Don't get ahead of yourself, old man. I never said that. Where'd you get that idea from?"
- Chin: "Pfft, you've got a pretty small mind to go with that big body. I'm asking you nicely to step aside. I'm not gonna live very long anyway!"
- Ralf: "Shut it, gramps! With your will to live, you'd probably survive the end of the world."
- Ralf: "Hey, Clark! Don't go easy on me just because I'm your superior, okay?"
- Clark: "And you don't hold back just because I'm your subordinate, Colonel!"
- Ralf: "Good, good! Then let's..."
- Clark: "Play fighter!"
- Ralf: "Sorry, pal. I'm going to need to get you out of the way. I can't afford to have you interfering with our mission."
- Duo Lon: "Your mission? I'm not concerned with your little mission. But if you intend to interfere with MY goals... You will find yourself vanishing from this place."
- Ralf: "Oh? I have to fight aristocrats now, do I? Please be gentle with me, mademoiselle!"
- Elisabeth: "You may act flippant, but you're actually a formidable man... You can drop the pretenses."
- Ralf: "You noticed, huh? Then let's get this show on the road! I'll show you how fearsome a pro can be!"
- Ralf: "Have you been mixing so many colors of fire that you ended up with black like kids' watercolors? Black suits you better than anything colorful though, that's for sure!"
- Evil Ash: "Yes. Black is suitable. A suitable color for burning trash like you! Black fire will turn everything into white ashes! You, everyone else, and the whole human history!"
- Ralf: "Hey! You still looking for that kid? Don't you ever get sick of running after that guy?"
- Iori: "You... Do you know where Kyo is?"
- Ralf: "Nope! I just saw your red hair, and as figured I'd try engaging in some polite conversation."
- Iori: "If you've got that much time on your hands, I might as well kill you and put you out of your misery."
- Ralf: "Being a gold medalist doesn't mean jack on the battlefield. And It doesn't mean anything here either."
- Daimon: "You are right. But you'll notice that my medal is not here fighting, it's me. Concentrate on me, not my trophy."
- Ralf: "Haha, I like that! I can see you're not just some sportsman, you're a real martial artist!"
- Ralf 1: "What the... Are you trying to look like me or something? Are you some kind of enemy infiltrator!?"
- Ralf 2: "The only imposter here is YOU! I'm positive that I've never had an expression that stupid-looking on my face in my entire life!"
- Ralf 1: "You realize of course, that this means war. I'll tear that fake skin off your body!"
- Hwa: "Finally! Someone who looks like they might be fun to have a fight with!"
- Ralf: "I deal with life or death situations everyday in my line of work. A fight is nothing I can't handle."
- Hwa: "Well, if you put it like that, I suppose it would be polite to extend you an official invitation! Let me treat you to my full seven-course dinner of death! Bon apetit!"
- Ralf: "I've survived off of eating nothing but mud. I think I can stomach that little appetizer of yours!"
- Iori: "Get out of here... I hate you army types."
- Ralf: "Rest assured, the feeling is mutual. But I have a mission to complete. We can't have you creeping around the place, so I gotta take care of you here and now."
- Iori: "Your mission doesn't concern me! Get lost!"
- Ralf: "Storm this, Hurricane that, you never stop boasting, do you? Have you heard the saying, "All bark and no bite"?
- Joe: "What, are you so blind that you can't tell the difference between a tiger and a dog anymore?"
- Ralf: "Zip your lips, kid! Tigers and dogs are all the same from where I'm standing! They're on the ground on all fours. Get it?
- Joe: "You're the one who needs to understand something, old man! I'm stronger than the tiger, pal!"
- Ralf: "You look grumpy as always, kiddo. Are you eating your vegetables?"
- K': "Very funny... Now get lost."
- Ralf: "Get lost? No way! Getting punks like you riled up is way too much fun!"
- Kim:"In my home country, Tae Kwan Do is used to train army soldiers for combat. Would you like to use some Tae Kwan Do in your unit as well?"
- Ralf: "You should bring your suggestion to the Commander. Personally, I'd be happy without Tae Kwan Do. Can you see me pulling off an axe kick with a body like this? No way, man!"
- Ralf: "I don't intend to go easy on you, but I don't feel right beating up children..."
- Kula: "Then why don't you just go home now? That way you won't have to feel bad, and I'll win by default! Yay me!"
- Ralf: "Wait wait wait--that won't be happening. If you want to get hurt so badly, we can play fighter for a bit!"
- Kula: "Yay! I love playing fighter! Let's go!"
- Kyo: "Wow! You're pretty active for someone as old as you are. Isn't it about time that you retired?"
- Ralf: "Put a sock in it, kid! The day I need a squirt like you to worry about my health is the day I check into a nursing home. Looks like it's time for this old man's fists to beat some respect for age and experience into your skull!"
- Ralf: "Right! Time to warm up for a bit!"
- Leona: "Understood. Initiating operation "Playing Fighter"."
- Ralf: "Hehehe! Now we're talking!"
- Ralf: "You! Did you come here to mess with our comrade again!?"
- Mature: "If you're so worried about her, then why don't you tie a ribbon around her and lock her in a closet somewhere?"
- Ralf: "Shut up! I don't know what you're up to yet, but I'm gonna punch it outta ya soon enough!"
- Ralf: "I hope you have car insurance. That way, you won't be so worried when I turn you into a wreck!"
- Maxima: "I'm a heck of a lot more sturdy than you are, so don't you worry your pretty little head over me."
- Ralf: "Is that right? Well, I wasn't the least bit worried anyway!"
- Mr. Karate: "Leave this place at once... Only your leader could stand a chance against me."
- Ralf: "Oh, don't be like that... Besides, do you think I'm just gonna say "yessir" and run away?"
- Mr. Karate: "Very well, then. Maybe the man will finally get off his rear end if he hears you've been beaten into a bloody pulp."
- Ralf: "Oh hi, flunkie! You still think your flames are hotter than napalm?"
- Kyo: "Who're you calling flunkie, old man? Watch your mouth or it's gonna get burnt!"
- Ralf: "Now now, no need to get all upset over something like that. You'll never win if you don't learn how to keep your cool!"
- Ralf: "Hmmm...You've got some guts calling yourself"The Out-of-Control Tank" around many army people."
- Raiden: "You think so?I think "tank" is actually too weak sounding to be honest."
- Ralf: "Well,in any case it means victory for me!My fists can crush even the mightiest of tanks,whether in control or out of control!"
- Ralf: "Don't think I'll give you special treatment just because you're a VIP in the Italian business world. There are no VIP's here!"
- Robert: "I appreciate your courteous warning, but you need to shut up. I don't gift with the Italian businessman style! I'm a martial artist, and I'm here to fight! I'd worry more about my own safety if I were you."
- Ralf: "Haha! You've got guts kid! I don't know about your strength, but you've definitely got some strong spirit!"
- Ralf: "There's a lot of stuff I have to say to you, but first off, I'm gonna have you give us back what you stole from us!"
- Saiki: "What? I've never even seen you before! Did you lose your marbles? Is that what you want back?Because I don't have those."
- Ralf: "You took our commander's eye patch. You're the higher-up, so you gotta take responsibility for your underling's screw-ups!"
- Ralf: "I don't know how famous you were in Shanghai, but you look like an ordinary amateur to me."
- Shen: "What are you talking about!? When it comes to brawling, there's no difference between pros and amateurs!"
- Ralf: "Believe me. I brawl like a pro, buddy! I'll show you the difference between pros and pretenders!"
- Takuma: "At first glance you look like a coarse and careless man, but beyond that lies a seasoned veteran. I'd best prepare for a knockdown drag-out battle. Hehehe... You're sure gonna be a pain..."
- Ralf: "You say that, but you're smiling. Just admit that you're having fun, old man! It's guys like YOU that are a pain to deal with. But it's not like I'm the easiest person on the planet to deal with. My fists have started itching, so let's get scratching!"
- Terry: "Hey! With you as my opponent, it looks like I'll finally get to enjoy a hot fight!"
- Ralf: "Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you buddy!"
- Terry: "OK! Let's see if those fists of yours burn hotter than napalm! Let's fight!"
- Ralf: "You people again... Everyone loves a comeback, but nobody loves someone who doesn't know when they're worn out their welcome!"
- Vice: "Speak for yourself! You're always snooping around, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong!"
- Ralf: "That's my job! So... Let's begin the interrogation!"
- Ralf: "Geez, if only our girlie could learn to be as charming as you are."
- Yuri: "Teehee. You sound like a dad whose daughter just came of age."
- Ralf: "Oh please! I'm still single. I don't need a big brat like her running around."
- "You should be glad this isn't war. At least you are still alive!" (Vs. Andy)
- "It's about time you started spilling the beans, freckle boy! I'm listening!" (Vs. Ash)
- "You should try having more realistic dreams, or people will just think you're delusional." (Vs. Benimaru)
- "How about joining our camp for a change? It might help improve your personality!" (Vs. Billy)
- "I appreciate that you're trying to help people, but you lack the strength you need to do so." (Vs. Chin)
- "Ugh... That hurt, Clark! You threw to kill don't you?" (Vs. Clark)
- "The Commander once told me:martial arts is not the same as war!" (Vs. Daimon)
- "Are you even enjoying your life? All you do is sulk all the time." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "I don't know what your problem is, but you'll never beat me like that, missy." (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "I'm used to dodging fire everyday. You think I'm scared of your projectiles?" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "I'm used to working with explosives! That means I know how to handle a guy like you too!" (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "These fists have stopped tanks! How does it feel to be on the receiving end?" (Vs. Himself)
- "If every mission were this easy, I'd never get enough exercise." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Just tell me you despise violence and I'll spare your life." (Vs. Iori)
- "I've seem hell on the battlefield! I'm not afraid of those flames of yours!" (Vs. K')
- "Why is it that young people are never aware of how reckless they are?" (vs. Kula)
- "Medic! Get this woman to a hospital! Keep her under close surveillance!" (Vs. Mature)
- "You wanna know why you lost? Honestly, the main problem is that you had to fight me." (Vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "You should spend some time at our camp. You'll come out a new man!" (Vs. Raiden)
- "Don't get depressed. This is just the difference between pros and amateurs." (Vs. Robert)
- "I like that punch of yours! That was a fun slugfest! I almost forgot about the mission there!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "You got away with the evidence last time, but not again! You're coming with me!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "Why don't you go back to Shanghai? I'll even pay for the postage to mail you back!" (Vs. Shen)
- "I got a drill sergeant working my ass every day! You think I can come back with a lose under my belt?" (Vs. Takuma)
- "You can play fighter a hundred times, but it still won't be the same as war." (Vs. Terry)
- "All that talk of crushing bones. How does that broken nose feel, eh?" (Vs. Vice)
- "Enough with amateurs! Go home and watch the rest of my matches on TV!" (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Ralf: "Alright c'mon! I'll show you what it means to be a commander!"
- Clark: "Alright, I won't hold back, Colonel!"
- Ralf: "Now you've run into me. Not too lucky, kid."
- K': "Sure you're not mistaken? It ends here, for you..."
- Ralf: "Ha. You've got spirit. Go ahead and bring your friends, just try and get me!"
- K': "Hmph... I can handle this myself."
- Ralf: "Really? I'm gonna give it all I got."
- Ralf: "Hey, you having fun?"
- Leona: "No, Colonel. I'm in the middle of an operation."
- Ralf: "Ah, you're still as serious as ever."
- Leona: "Still... Field exercises with you guys are kind of fun."
- Ralf: "Hehe, well then, shall I give you some coaching?!"
- "You fought a man who can bust a tank wth his bare hands, you should be proud!"
- "You've got good eyes! Eyes with resolve. Now just add skill and you're good to go!"
- "OK, here comes the pro! Amateurs, go home!"
- "Does that hurt? Good, that means you're still alive!"
- "You really stuck with it, nice toughness!"
- "You lost your head in battle! That's how you get killed, remember that!"
- "You look like you can't believe it, but there's always someone better! Remember that."
- "You can't block my fists! You lost the moment you defended!"
- "Show some guts! Oh man, the new recruits are better than you!"
- "I'm on a mission! I won't lose so easily."
- "You could be one of our battle-ready assets."
- "Oops, that was overboard... Man, I hate taking it easy."
- "Don't pout when you lose! Stiff upper lip!"
- "You did pretty good for a rookie!"
- "I broke into a cold sweat, good job making a pro work hard!"
- "You've got a good punch, that kinda hurt!"
- "Not enough spirit! Come back when you're more desperate!"
- "Should I have the Commander train you with our new recruits? You might get a little stronger."
- "We know all of each other's moves, heheh, in the end I just had more raw power." (vs. Clark)
- "I got winded! You've got a lot of stamina for your age, I'm impressed!" (vs. Gang-il)
- "I caught a big one! I'll have you confess on our ship!" (vs. Geese)
- "Give me a break! Compared with battlefield bloodlust, your craziness is just cute!" (vs. Iori)
- "Don't give out yet! Show me the fruits of your training!" (vs. Kensou)
- "You're as strong as a dinosaur should be, but not as strong as me!" (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "Quit your babbling! Holy crap, you're annoying!" (vs. Kukri)
- "Quit burning by yourself, I'm undercooked over here!" (vs. Kyo)
- "You've got a long way to go! Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you." (vs. Leona)
- "I tried not to hit you in the face... You should be happy Japan's most beautiful face wasn't ruined!" (vs. Mai)
- "Sorry for turning your shiny new body into scrap!" (vs. Maxima)
- "Why are all you youngsters so restless?" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "Nice punches! But they're each a little too light. You can't beat me like that!" (vs. Nelson)
- "Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you the strongest human?!" (vs. Ramon)
- "That was a straightforward punch! I don't mind that at all!" (vs. Ryo)
- "Reckless power? That's not scary, you're nothing compared to our Leona." (vs. Shun'ei)
- "A new NESTS recruit? Clark... Get some data on her!" (vs. Sylvie)
- "Are you angry? Keep coming at me, I'll break all those fangs." (vs. Terry)
- "Great spirit! You might be as good as our Commander!" (vs. Tung Fu Rue)
- "You're on a mission, too?! Keep up the good work!" (vs. Vanessa)
- "You've really gotten stronger, Whippy. Leave the rest to your commanding officers!" (vs. Whip)
- "I've seen lots of villains, but you're the craziest of them!" (vs. Xanadu)
- "Argh, I hate snakes! Looking at you makes me angry, so I went overboard." (vs. Yamazaki)
The King of Fighters EX2Edit
- "You gotta use your noggin, buddy!"