Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You can help improve it by editing.
- "Tottoto kakatte koi!" - "Come and bring it!"
- "Yoshi, todome ikuka?" - "Okay, shall I go for the kill?"
- "'ssha! Utsu wa janen da, kora!" - "Yeah! Strength isn't everything!"
- "Ninmu kanryou!" - "Mission complete!"
- "Chi! Ninmu shippai da!" - "Tch! Mission failed!"
- "Kuso-oooaaaahhh..." - "Damn-uuurrrrghhh..."
- "Totteoki da ze!" - "Here's the big one!"
- "Mou icchou!" - "One more!"
- "Taiman hattara! Dachi ja!" - "Man-to-man! Fall!"
- "Nozan Raito Bonba!" - "Northern Lights Bomber!"
- "Galactica Phantom!"
- "DOKKAN!" - "KABOOM!"
- "Otoko no ippatsu da, kora!" - "This is a real man's one-hit move!"
- "Hakairyoku!" - "Destructive power!"
- "Mada mada!" - "Not yet!"
- "Ikuze!" - "Here I go!"
- "Ralf Kick!"
- "Super Phalanx...Owaaaaaaah!"
- "Ninmu...kanryou..." - "Mission...complete..."
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "To claim to be, you have nerve!" (Vs. Brazil)
- "Fight with your own fists!" (Vs. China)
- "Don't spoil your pretty face!" (Vs. England)
- "We are stronger in battles!" (Vs. Italy)
- "We were trained in war!" (Vs. Japan)
- "We risk our necks to fight!" (Vs. Korea)
- "We are soldiers!" (Vs. Mexico)
- "You are no match for us." (Vs. USA)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Next time I'll only use one hand. Not!"
- "No matter how hard you try, you've hit the wall, loser!"
- "You're so bad, I could have killed you 5 times, bozo."
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Me lose to you! Not now, or the next millennium!"
- "You fought like a star! The guy who plays the corpse,that is!"
- "You guys fought well.Not! Now get out of our way!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "That's enough for now. I can only be forgiving so much."
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "I can survive anything--even nukes!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Total firepower? Of course! I wage war to win, fool!"
- "No no! No no! No no no no no!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "An on-the-ropes punch! One can't win without it!"
- "Now do you understand!? My punch hurts!"
- "You think a soldier'd lose? Get serious, cheesehead!"
- "Sir! Getting too old? You can't retire, you know." (Vs. Heidern)
- "Nothing but nuisances! You'll pay for your insolence!" (Vs. Hero Team)
- "Another minion of evil! You'll pay for this!" (Vs. NESTS Team)
- "You! If you were alive you should've come to see me!" (Vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Me lose? To a putz like you? You're a regular laugh riot!"
- "I'm a one-man battalion!"
- "Who needs a team when you're a fighting god like me?"
- "Take it easy on chicks? No way! It's the 21st century, baby!" (Vs. Females)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Hit the road, amateur. It's the pros' turn now!"
- "I'm the squad leader here! Why do I get the dirty work?"
- "O-ow! That last punch was right on the money!"
- "You lack spirit! I got a good drill sergeant in mind!"
- "Turn those pea-shooter punches into bazooka blasts!" (Vs. King/Blue Mary)
- "Sorry, toots. But I'm a pro at combat like this." (Vs. Malin)
- "You may be good at street fighting, but this is war!" (Vs. Terry)
- "Yeee-ikes, Whippy! You're good! Heh, heh." (Vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "A battle without bullets flying is what I call recreation."
- 'Hey, that's enough writhing in pain! Attention! 'Bout right! Dismissed!"
- "What a bore... If I had a choice, I'd rather be partying with a noncom!"
- "You loafing, good-for-nothing! You salute me, no matter what, maggot!"
- "You got that gizmo, don't you? So why can't we use guns?" (Vs. Maxima)
- "...Clark, check out this guy's data. If my eyes don't deceive me, this guy's..." (Vs. Oswald)
- "I thought you were ripped, but you're just a third-rate imposter!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Kyokugen means "extreme," doesn't it? Extreme is what I always do best, civilian."(Vs. Ryo)
KOF: Maximum Impact 2Edit
Pre Battle DialoguesEdit
- Ralf: "Who are you? Are you makin' fun of me?"
- A.Ralf': "That's MY line!"
- Ralf: "I hope my being superior officer doesn't influence you."
- Clark: "You don't need to take it easy on me 'cause I'm a support unit."
- Fio: "Wow! You look just like Marco!"
- Ralf: "Huh?"
- Ralf: "How about a little martial arts drill?"
- Leona: "I copied you."
Pre Battle Dialogues (Armor Ralf)Edit
- Clark: "Ralf... Is that a new look for you?"
- Ralf: "Is that so? Looks the same as usual to me!"
- Ralf: "You should quit this life! It's no worth for any self-respecting human being!"
- Fio: "It sure... It sure looks that way..."
- Ralf: "Who are you? Are you makin' fun of me?"
- A.Ralf': "That's MY line!"
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "With that many bruises on his face, he'll know what it's like to be ugly for at least a month!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "*sigh* This is why I hate fighting a family man. Who wants to make a woman and kid cry?" (Vs. Daimon)
- "Ew, this isn't good! I'm a bit worried about what you might do for fun!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "You can't even howl like a wounded dog? I probably overdid it a little, huh?" (Vs. Kensou)
- "Play-fight time is over! Hey, if you aren't dead, how about answering me?!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "What's the matter, Princess? Not feeling up to snuff?" (Vs. Leona)
- "Hey, I'll take that autograph now! Hey, wake up and gimme that autograph!" (Vs. Raiden)
- "Hey, you've got some stamina, considering the poor meals you must be eating! What's your secret?" (Vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
- Ralf: "The little guy defeats the big guy... That's the story they sell you in those self-defense classes, isn't it?"
- Andy: "The Shiranui style is not rooted in self-defense! It's based on assassination just like your own style!"
- Ralf: "Sorry buddy, didn't mean to insult ya. Well then, show me what you've got, Ninja Boy!"
- Ralf: "Let's not waste any time talking. I have other missions to carry out!"
- Ash: "What's the hurry? Are you so eager to shorten what little is left of your meager life?"
- Ralf: "Shut up! Talking to you only ticks me off! Stuff a sock in it!"
- Ash: "If you're burning up with anger, then I'll just turn you to ashes! That way you won't have to listen to me anymore!"
- Ralf: "Hmm... I wonder why our girlie can't be a little bit more like you."
- Athena: "Um, Ralf, are you talking about Leona?"
- Ralf: "Yeah. Do you... Do you think you could tell me why she has to be like that all the time?"
- Athena: "U-Uhhh, I, uh, I guess I have a vague idea... Are you sure you want to hear it?"
- Ralf: "Yeah, go for it! Maybe it'll be a shock, but it can only help the situation in the long run, right?"
- Athena: "Well, okay... I think the biggest reason she's that way is because of the people around her..."
- Ralf: "What!? Are you saying Clark and the Commander are to blame!?"
- Athena: "Hey! You left yourself out! You're the biggest problem of the bunch!"
- Benimaru: "You sure are rowdy for your age. I thought you needed to be disciplined to be a soldier!"
- Ralf: "Stow it, you little punk! I'm only like this when I'm playing fighter! If this was the battlefield, you'd be dead before you even noticed me!"
- Benimaru: "Spare me your war stories. All I know is that there's no way I'll lose to a guy who treats KOF like he's "playing fighter"!"
- Ralf: "I may not be one to talk but... man, you're young."
- Billy: "Huh!? What're you talking about!? If you think you can treat me like some dumb kid, you've got another thing comin'!"
- Ralf: "Nah, nah, that's not what I mean. It's just... You know, your outfit."
- Billy: "Who cares what I'm wearing!? Aaargh! That's it. I'm gonna bash your face in just for the heck of it!"
- Ralf: "I'm sure I'm gonna get into trouble with human rights groups If I start fighting with you."
- Chin: "Oh? So you intend to forfeit? Thank you, young man."
- Ralf: "Don't get ahead of yourself, old man. I never said that. Where'd you get that idea from?"
- Chin: "Pfft, you've got a pretty small mind to go with that big body. I'm asking you nicely to step aside. I'm not gonna live very long anyway!"
- Ralf: "Shut it, gramps! With your will to live, you'd probably survive the end of the world."
- Ralf: "Hey, Clark! Don't go easy on me just because I'm your superior, okay?"
- Clark: "And you don't hold back just because I'm your subordinate, Colonel!"
- Ralf: "Good, good! Then let's..."
- Clark: "Play fighter!"
- Ralf: "Sorry, pal. I'm going to need to get you out of the way. I can't afford to have you interfering with our mission."
- Duo Lon: "Your mission? I'm not concerned with your little mission. But if you intend to interfere with MY goals... You will find yourself vanishing from this place."
- Ralf: "Oh? I have to fight aristocrats now, do I? Please be gentle with me, mademoiselle!"
- Elisabeth: "You may act flippant, but you're actually a formidable man... You can drop the pretenses."
- Ralf: "You noticed, huh? Then let's get this show on the road! I'll show you how fearsome a pro can be!"
- Ralf: "Have you been mixing so many colors of fire that you ended up with black like kids' watercolors? Black suits you better than anything colorful though, that's for sure!"
- Evil Ash: "Yes. Black is suitable. A suitable color for burning trash like you! Black fire will turn everything into white ashes! You, everyone else, and the whole human history!"
- Ralf: "Hey! You still looking for that kid? Don't you ever get sick of running after that guy?"
- Iori: "You... Do you know where Kyo is?"
- Ralf: "Nope! I just saw your red hair, and as figured I'd try engaging in some polite conversation."
- Iori: "If you've got that much time on your hands, I might as well kill you and put you out of your misery."
- Ralf: "Being a gold medalist doesn't mean jack on the battlefield. And It doesn't mean anything here either."
- Daimon: "You are right. But you'll notice that my medal is not here fighting, it's me. Concentrate on me, not my trophy."
- Ralf: "Haha, I like that! I can see you're not just some sportsman, you're a real martial artist!"
- Ralf 1: "What the... Are you trying to look like me or something? Are you some kind of enemy infiltrator!?"
- Ralf 2: "The only imposter here is YOU! I'm positive that I've never had an expression that stupid-looking on my face in my entire life!"
- Ralf 1: "You realize of course, that this means war. I'll tear that fake skin off your body!"
- Hwa: "Finally! Someone who looks like they might be fun to have a fight with!"
- Ralf: "I deal with life or death situations everyday in my line of work. A fight is nothing I can't handle."
- Hwa: "Well, if you put it like that, I suppose it would be polite to extend you an official invitation! Let me treat you to my full seven-course dinner of death! Bon apetit!"
- Ralf: "I've survived off of eating nothing but mud. I think I can stomach that little appetizer of yours!"
- Iori: "Get out of here... I hate you army types."
- Ralf: "Rest assured, the feeling is mutual. But I have a mission to complete. We can't have you creeping around the place, so I gotta take care of you here and now."
- Iori: "Your mission doesn't concern me! Get lost!"
- Ralf: "Storm this, Hurricane that, you never stop boasting, do you? Have you heard the saying, "All bark and no bite"?
- Joe: "What, are you so blind that you can't tell the difference between a tiger and a dog anymore?"
- Ralf: "Zip your lips, kid! Tigers and dogs are all the same from where I'm standing! They're on the ground on all fours. Get it?
- Joe: "You're the one who needs to understand something, old man! I'm stronger than the tiger, pal!"
- Ralf: "You look grumpy as always, kiddo. Are you eating your vegetables?"
- K': "Very funny... Now get lost."
- Ralf: "Get lost? No way! Getting punks like you riled up is way too much fun!"
- Kim:"In my home country, Tae Kwan Do is used to train army soldiers for combat. Would you like to use some Tae Kwan Do in your unit as well?"
- Ralf: "You should bring your suggestion to the Commander. Personally, I'd be happy without Tae Kwan Do. Can you see me pulling off an axe kick with a body like this? No way, man!"
- Ralf: "I don't intend to go easy on you, but I don't feel right beating up children..."
- Kula: "Then why don't you just go home now? That way you won't have to feel bad, and I'll win by default! Yay me!"
- Ralf: "Wait wait wait--that won't be happening. If you want to get hurt so badly, we can play fighter for a bit!"
- Kula: "Yay! I love playing fighter! Let's go!"
- Kyo: "Wow! You're pretty active for someone as old as you are. Isn't it about time that you retired?"
- Ralf: "Put a sock in it, kid! The day I need a squirt like you to worry about my health is the day I check into a nursing home. Looks like it's time for this old man's fists to beat some respect for age and experience into your skull!"
- Ralf: "Right! Time to warm up for a bit!"
- Leona: "Understood. Initiating operation "Playing Fighter"."
- Ralf: "Hehehe! Now we're talking!"
- Ralf: "You! Did you come here to mess with our comrade again!?"
- Mature: "If you're so worried about her, then why don't you tie a ribbon around her and lock her in a closet somewhere?"
- Ralf: "Shut up! I don't know what you're up to yet, but I'm gonna punch it outta ya soon enough!"
- Ralf: "I hope you have car insurance. That way, you won't be so worried when I turn you into a wreck!"
- Maxima: "I'm a heck of a lot more sturdy than you are, so don't you worry your pretty little head over me."
- Ralf: "Is that right? Well, I wasn't the least bit worried anyway!"
- Mr. Karate: "Leave this place at once... Only your leader could stand a chance against me."
- Ralf: "Oh, don't be like that... Besides, do you think I'm just gonna say "yessir" and run away?"
- Mr. Karate: "Very well, then. Maybe the man will finally get off his rear end if he hears you've been beaten into a bloody pulp."
- Ralf: "Oh hi, flunkie! You still think your flames are hotter than napalm?"
- Kyo: "Who're you calling flunkie, old man? Watch your mouth or it's gonna get burnt!"
- Ralf: "Now now, no need to get all upset over something like that. You'll never win if you don't learn how to keep your cool!"
- Ralf: "Hmmm...You've got some guts calling yourself"The Out-of-Control Tank" around many army people."
- Raiden: "You think so?I think "tank" is actually too weak sounding to be honest."
- Ralf: "Well,in any case it means victory for me!My fists can crush even the mightiest of tanks,whether in control or out of control!"
- Ralf: "Don't think I'll give you special treatment just because you're a VIP in the Italian business world. There are no VIP's here!"
- Robert: "I appreciate your courteous warning, but you need to shut up. I don't gift with the Italian businessman style! I'm a martial artist, and I'm here to fight! I'd worry more about my own safety if I were you."
- Ralf: "Haha! You've got guts kid! I don't know about your strength, but you've definitely got some strong spirit!"
- Ralf: "There's a lot of stuff I have to say to you, but first off, I'm gonna have you give us back what you stole from us!"
- Saiki: "What? I've never even seen you before! Did you lose your marbles? Is that what you want back?Because I don't have those."
- Ralf: "You took our commander's eye patch. You're the higher-up, so you gotta take responsibility for your underling's screw-ups!"
- Ralf: "I don't know how famous you were in Shanghai, but you look like an ordinary amateur to me."
- Shen: "What are you talking about!? When it comes to brawling, there's no difference between pros and amateurs!"
- Ralf: "Believe me. I brawl like a pro, buddy! I'll show you the difference between pros and pretenders!"
- Takuma: "At first glance you look like a coarse and careless man, but beyond that lies a seasoned veteran. I'd best prepare for a knockdown drag-out battle. Hehehe... You're sure gonna be a pain..."
- Ralf: "You say that, but you're smiling. Just admit that you're having fun, old man! It's guys like YOU that are a pain to deal with. But it's not like I'm the easiest person on the planet to deal with. My fists have started itching, so let's get scratching!"
- Terry: "Hey! With you as my opponent, it looks like I'll finally get to enjoy a hot fight!"
- Ralf: "Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you buddy!"
- Terry: "OK! Let's see if those fists of yours burn hotter than napalm! Let's fight!"
- Ralf: "You people again... Everyone loves a comeback, but nobody loves someone who doesn't know when they're worn out their welcome!"
- Vice: "Speak for yourself! You're always snooping around, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong!"
- Ralf: "That's my job! So... Let's begin the interrogation!"
- Ralf: "Geez, if only our girlie could learn to be as charming as you are."
- Yuri: "Teehee. You sound like a dad whose daughter just came of age."
- Ralf: "Oh please! I'm still single. I don't need a big brat like her running around."
- "You should be glad this isn't war. At least you are still alive!" (Vs. Andy)
- "It's about time you started spilling the beans, freckle boy! I'm listening!" (Vs. Ash)
- "You should try having more realistic dreams, or people will just think you're delusional." (Vs. Benimaru)
- "How about joining our camp for a change? It might help improve your personality!" (Vs. Billy)
- "I appreciate that you're trying to help people, but you lack the strength you need to do so." (Vs. Chin)
- "Ugh... That hurt, Clark! You threw to kill don't you?" (Vs. Clark)
- "The Commander once told me:martial arts is not the same as war!" (Vs. Daimon)
- "Are you even enjoying your life? All you do is sulk all the time." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "I don't know what your problem is, but you'll never beat me like that, missy." (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "I'm used to dodging fire everyday. You think I'm scared of your projectiles?" (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "I'm used to working with explosives! That means I know how to handle a guy like you too!" (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "These fists have stopped tanks! How does it feel to be on the receiving end?" (Vs. Himself)
- "If every mission were this easy, I'd never get enough exercise." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Just tell me you despise violence and I'll spare your life." (Vs. Iori)
- "I've seem hell on the battlefield! I'm not afraid of those flames of yours!" (Vs. K')
- "Why is it that young people are never aware of how reckless they are?" (vs. Kula)
- "Medic! Get this woman to a hospital! Keep her under close surveillance!" (Vs. Mature)
- "You wanna know why you lost? Honestly, the main problem is that you had to fight me." (Vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "You should spend some time at our camp. You'll come out a new man!" (Vs. Raiden)
- "Don't get depressed. This is just the difference between pros and amateurs." (Vs. Robert)
- "I like that punch of yours! That was a fun slugfest! I almost forgot about the mission there!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "You got away with the evidence last time, but not again! You're coming with me!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "Why don't you go back to Shanghai? I'll even pay for the postage to mail you back!" (Vs. Shen)
- "I got a drill sergeant working my ass every day! You think I can come back with a lose under my belt?" (Vs. Takuma)
- "You can play fighter a hundred times, but it still won't be the same as war." (Vs. Terry)
- "All that talk of crushing bones. How does that broken nose feel, eh?" (Vs. Vice)
- "Enough with amateurs! Go home and watch the rest of my matches on TV!" (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Ralf: "Alright c'mon! I'll show you what it means to be a commander!"
- Clark: "Alright, I won't hold back, Colonel!"
- Ralf: "Now you've run into me. Not too lucky, kid."
- K': "Sure you're not mistaken? It ends here, for you..."
- Ralf: "Ha. You've got spirit. Go ahead and bring your friends, just try and get me!"
- K': "Hmph... I can handle this myself."
- Ralf: "Really? I'm gonna give it all I got."
- Ralf: "Hey, you having fun?"
- Leona: "No, Colonel. I'm in the middle of an operation."
- Ralf: "Ah, you're still as serious as ever."
- Leona: "Still... Field exercises with you guys are kind of fun."
- Ralf: "Hehe, well then, shall I give you some coaching?!"
- "You fought a man who can bust a tank wth his bare hands, you should be proud!"
- You've got good eyes! Eyes with resolve. Now just add skill and you're good to go!"
- "You could be one of our battle-ready assets." (vs. Antonov)
- "We know all of each other's moves, heheh, in the end I just had more raw power." (vs. Clark)
- "I got winded! You've got a lot of stamina for your age, I'm impressed!" (vs. Gang-il)
- "I caught a big one! I'll have you confess on our ship!" (vs. Geese)
- "Give me a break! Compared with battlefield bloodlust, your craziness is just cute!" (vs. Iori)
- "You lost your head in battle! That's how you get killed, remember that!" (vs. K')
- "Don't give out yet! Show me the fruits of your training!" (vs. Kensou)
- "Quit burning by yourself, I'm undercooked over here!" (vs. Kyo)
- "You've got a long way to go! Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you." (vs. Leona)
- "I tried not to hit you in the face... You should be happy Japan's most beautiful face wasn't ruined!" (vs. Mai)
- "Why are all you youngsters so restless?" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "Nice punches! But they're each a little too light. You can't beat me like that!" (vs. Nelson)
- "Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you the strongest human?!" (vs. Ramon)
- "That was a straightforward punch! I don't mind that at all!" (vs. Ryo)
- "Reckless power? That's not scary, you're nothing compared to our Leona." (vs. Shun'ei)
- "A new NESTS recruit? Clark... Get some data on her!" (vs. Sylvie)
- "Are you angry? Keep coming at me, I'll break all those fangs." (vs. Terry)
- "I've seen lots of villains, but you're the craziest of them!" (vs. Xanadu)
The King of Fighters EX2Edit
- "You gotta use your noggin, buddy!"