Ranmaru from Ninja Master's
|Birthdate||Unknown; 19 when the game takes place|
|Height||171 cm (5'7")|
|Weight||"Get lost, you low life!"|
|Weapon||Maken, Jyumi (魔剣「邪魅」)|
|Fighting style||Koshikiten-kari-mumyō-ryū (古式天狩無明流)|
Ranmaru (蘭丸), also known as Ranmaru the Obscure Kagura (無明神楽蘭丸, Mumyōkagura Ranmaru) is the sub-boss of Ninja Master's. He is a fictional interpretation of the historical figure, Ranmaru Mori. He is voiced by Yasue Ishi.
300 years before the game begins, he was given the blood of a demon by his master, Nobunaga. Granted eternal life, he lived on past his master's death and traveled by himself. He returns to his master's side upon his second arrival. However, he is displeased by Haoh's hold on Nobunaga and goes to cleanse his master of the demon. In his ending, he burns Nobunaga and Haoh, promising to wait again for his freed master's revival.
Ranmaru is considered to be an effeminate and mysterious beauty who shares his lord's ambitions. He fights in his master's name and is loyal only to Nobunaga.
- Teleportation: Ranmaru can shift to short distances.
- Energy Attacks: Ranmaru is able to project and attack with pink blasts of energy.
- Petal Attacks: Ranmaru can strike his opponents with attacks that leave trails of flower petals in their wake.
- Snake Dismemberment: Ranmaru can cut off his own hand and make it return to him as a snake.
- Demon Arm: Ranmaru can summon an astral demonic arm to arise in the field.
- Androgynous Person / Ryousei Guzou - Ninja Master's