Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reiji Oyama (大山 礼児, Ooyama Reiji) is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee, having made appearances as a playable character since the first game in the Power Instinct series.
He works part-time for a construction company to exert his excess energy. He also constantly searches for a worthy opponent.
Reiji received an invitation to participate in a fighting tournament that is going to be held in a faraway country in which the prize is to get married with the princess of that Kingdom. Reiji decided to participate in the Matrimelee tournament. However his aim is not really the princess; he participates to test his Karate.
Reiji is very straightforward and honest and is the ultimate training fanatic. He does not do well with minute details, but excels at physical strength matches. He also apparently takes his training very seriously, as he becomes upset with himself if he loses.
- Pyrokinesis - Using his ki, Reiji can create flames to add extra damage to several of his special attacks.
- Blazing Kicks - Reiji can kick at amazingly fast speeds.
Fighting Style Edit
He fights using a form of Karate.
- Otoko no Karatemichi (Way of the Karate Man) - Power Instinct
- Otoko no Karatemichi: Part II (Way of the Karate Man: Part II) - Power Instinct 2
- Otoko no Karatemichi: Yakyuu Ouenfuu (Way of the Karate Man: Baseball Version) - Power Instinct Legends
- The No-Money Ranger - Matrimelee
- Otoko no Karatemichi: Kanzen Ban (Way of the Karate Man: Complete) - Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct
- Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct Legends
- Groove On Fight - Cameo
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou
- One of Rugal's statues in The King of Fighters '94 resembles Reiji. Given that the other statues are meant to look like Street Fighter characters, this could have been intentional.