- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
Here is a list of quotes for Robert Garcia.
|Ryugekiken!||Dragon Fury Fist!|
|Genei Kyaku!||Great Spirit Kick!|
|Hien Shippuu Kyaku!||Flying Swallow Hurricane Kick!|
|Hien Senpuu Kyaku!||Flying Swallow Typhoon Kick!|
|Hien Ryujin Kyaku!||Flying Swallow Dragon God Kick!|
|Haoh Sho Ko Ken!||Supreme Rising Tiger Fist!|
|Donai ya!||How's that!|
|Ma, zatto konna mon ya.||Well, that's all there is to it.|
|Donai shitaiya?||What's the matter?|
Art of FightingEdit
- "Wait!! Yuri!" (Quote after winning against Todoh)
- "Do I have to fight again? Let's start working out!" (Quote after winning against Jack)
- "Rats! Let's mix it up!" (Quote after winning against Lee)
- "I hope Yuri's all right." (Quote after winning against King)
- "They say there's a great mastermind in the military zone." (Quote after winning against Mickey)
- "If any master exists, I'll pulverize him." (Quote after winning against John)
- "Why you... You're history, pal!" (Quote after winning against Mr. Big)
- "I'll take you on anytime, taco breath!"
Ending Dialogue Edit
- (Robert defeats Mr. Karate and prepares for his finishing blow)
- Robert: "HAOH--"
- Yuri: "Stop it, Robert!"
- Ryo: "Yuri, are you okay? I've been worried about you."
- Robert: "Yuri!!"
- Yuri: "Yeah, I'm allright. Listen to me Ryo, that man is our..."
- TO BE CONTINUED?
Art of Fighting 2Edit
- Robert: "Who are you and what are those clothes, nerd king?"
- Eiji: "Coming from a guy with a ponytail. I really must laugh, heh!"
- Robert 1: "Oh, look! It's the great pretender. Meet Mr. Reality!"
- Robert 2: "I may look like you, but that's where the sameness ends, twit!"
- Robert: "Face the fury of me, Jack. The biking Beelzebub from Bakerstown."
- Jack: "You worm! I'm from Oshkosh! Feel the wrath of a cheesehead!"
- Robert: "Wow, nice shades there, Johnny. They are mine after this fight, huh?"
- John: "You talk a good fight. Bobster, bring it on! You ponytailed putz."
- Robert: "So I'm about to fight a woman! I like it."
- King: "Macho meathead, 3 minutes. And it'll be over. Come on, wimp!"
Lee Pai Long
- Robert: "Watch it, old guy! Exercising too much is bad for your health."
- Lee: "Impertinent whelp! Eat my steel, tumor of a dragon's wart!"
- Robert: "Mickey! The man is back in the big time! Oh yeah!"
- Mickey: "You will make a fine punching bag, Bobby-boy!"
- Robert: "Long time no see, lead buns! Ready for a new beating?"
- Mr. Big: "If you think I'm like I was, you're in for a treat!"
- Robert: There is only one person who can be the champ. Me!
- Ryo: Sorry, rooster. You're about to be a grape at a beaujolais disco.
- Robert: Oh no... It's you! This could be interesting.
- Takuma: Come at me with all you got, Robby-boy!
- Robert: Wow, old guy. I think you should reconsider this!
- Temjin: Heh, heh! I'll clean my teeth with you, son of a tapeworm.
- Robert: Oh, Yuri! I've been waiting for a little one-on-one.
- Yuri: Always the king feminist. Now shut up and show me your stuff!
- I told you! Guys with cool hair always win, muzzle face!
- Are you okay? Have you had enough?
- Imitation maybe a form of flattery, but what a wimp! (Vs. Himself)
Special Stage DialogueEdit
- Agent: "Mr. Robert Garcia? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Robert: "What, He wants to see me. Look, I swear she was over sixteen..."
- Geese: "Welcome, my friend, Robert. It's a pleasure to meet you."
- Robert: "I bet it is, Rooster. Nice place you got here."
- Geese: "The name is Geese, fancy pants. Geese Howard. Ruler of Southtown. I need young men like you to join me in my plans. How about it? Care to join me?"
- Robert: "Why? Are you coming apart? You rascal. Eat Geese knuckles!"
- Robert: "I'm too much for you, huh."
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Robert: "What is going on, bud? Get back!"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Robert: "Hey, get your chicken yellow backside back here."
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Robert: "Yeah! Yeah! Robert!"
- Yuri: "Robbie Pooh! Congratulations, ya big lug!"
- Robert: "Why thank you, Yuri. You should not have..."
- Yuri: "But I was rooting for you."
- Robert: "Hah, heh. Really? I bet it was tough, huh. Watching me, worry..."
- Yuri: "Oh, Robert... Oh, geez. Are you okay?"
- Robert: "Oooh, geez. Watch that punch, Yuri. Oww!"
Art of Fighting 3Edit
|Kyokugenryu Ougi!||Kyokugen Style Secret Technique!|
1st Day: Rody Birts
- Rody: "I found you. You're Freia, aren't you?"
- Freia: "Yes, and you are?"
- Rody: "Sorry, but date's over. You're coming with me."
- Robert: "Get real, I'm not gonna let you get away with that."
- Rody: "Too bad. I'm gonna have to shut you up."
- Narrator: "By coincidence, Robert met Freia, who grew up together during their childhood. He was to escort her to where her friend Wyler lived."
2nd Day: Wang Koh-San
- Robert: "What the heck? Great, a bird falls out of the sky..."
- Freia: "A pelican? Here?!"
- Wang: "Hey! What are you doing! Leave my bird alone!"
- Robert: "Relax, dude. He just fell out of the sky."
- Wang: "Can't lie to me. People who tease animals must be punished. Prepare to be punished."
3rd Day: Jin Fu-Ha
- (Someone threw a Kunai Knife on the ground near Robert and Freia)
- Freia: "Yaah! What's this?"
- Robert: "Who is it! Show yourself!"
- (Jin Fu-Ha lands on the ground from a tree)
- Jin: "You are Robert Garcia? Where is your friend Ryo. Speak!"
- Robert: "Ryo wouldn't be in this city. Who are you!"
- Jin: "Lying dog! I'll beat it out of your body."
- Narrator: "Robert searched through the streets looking for Freia, who was missing..."
- Ryo: "Yuri, hurry! Or I'll leave you here!"
- Yuri: "Wait! Ryo?!"
4th Day: Sinclair
- Sinclair: "I can't have strangers wandering the house. What do you want."
- Robert: "Where's Freia?!"
- Sinclair: "That girl left with Wyler. You're not needed any more... Leave!"
5th Day: Kasumi Todoh
- (Robert passes by Kasumi, until Kasumi stops him)
- Kasumi: "Stop, stop! Robert Karcia!"
- Robert: "It's Garcia, not Karcia! What do ya want."
- (Kasumi kneels down and introduces herself)
- Kasumi: "I name is Todoh Kasumi.. Two years go by, Todoh lost to you Kyokugenryu... I'm daughter. Where is Ryo Sakazaki! Speak Karcia!"
- Robert: "Sorry, but can you speak in English?"
- Kasumi: "No use not say truth! You ready! OK?!"
- Narrator: "During his search, he meets with a man who he does not expect. An agent from the Garcia Foundation. Karman Cole."
- Karman: "Where's that Robert runt?"
6th Day: Lenny Creston
- Lenny: "Hey, you, hold on! You are Robert, aren't you? ... Of the Garcia Foundation."
- Robert: "Maybe? So what if I am?"
- Lenny: "Would you mind stop looking for Freia?"
- Robert: "No way lady. Who are you anyway!"
- Lenny: "Very well. I'll have to make you behave."
7th Day: Karman Cole
- Karman: "I finally found you. Your father is waiting for you back home. Come home with me."
- Robert: "Can't do that. Even if it is your request."
- Karman: "Well, you're going to fight me? I'll see how strong you have become."
8th Day: Ryo Sakazaki
- Ryo: "Wait, Robert!"
- Robert: "Ryo, don't stop me!"
- Ryo: "An old man called Karman told me what has happened. I'll find her for you."
- Robert: "Where's Yuri?"
- Ryo: "She's in a hospital after being attacked. Robert, you're going anyway?"
- Robert: "Ryo, there's no way I'm changing my mind."
- Ryo: "I must stop you, Robert!"
Final Day: Wyler
- Robert: "Freia! Are you okay?"
- Freia: "Robert? How did...?
- Robert: "Freia, let's go home!"
- Wyler: "A touching scene! Sigh."
- Robert: "Wyler, let her leave!"
- Wyler: "No way. See what my drug will do for me."
- (Wyler drinks the elixir, transforms into his superhuman form, and knocks Robert down with his powerful attack)
- Wyler: "You can't give up so soon!"
- Freia: "Stop, Wyler. He'll die!"
- Wyler: "Shut up! This is the end of Robert!"
- ?: "KOH-OH KEN!"
- (It was revealed that Yuri attacked Wyler with her remaining strength, thus saving Robert)
- Robert: "Yuri! What are you...?"
- Yuri: "I'm glad I made it in time... Bobby, I had a hard time looking for you..."
- Robert: "Yuri... Wyler, I'll show you my true strength. Feel my Kyokugen Karate power!"
- "Let's do this again soon!"
1st Day: Rody Birts
- Robert: "I don't know who you are, but you should choose your-"
- Rody: "Wow, what a battle! But I'll get Freia back!"
2nd Day: Wang Koh-San
- Robert: "Pelican, take care of your master!"
- Hoeh-Hoeh: "Gwaa! Gwaa!"
3rd Day: Jin Fu-Ha
- Robert: "Ryo won't fight with a guy like you. Go back to Japan."
- Jin: "You can't with Kyokugen nonsense!"
4th Day: Sinclair
- Robert: "Now, where's Freia, pal?"
- Sinclair: "The drug that Wyler is trying to create is dangerous. You must stop him... They must have gone to his father's grave."
5th Day: Kasumi Todoh
- Robert: "I can't help ya, loopy!"
- Kasumi: "But I've come so far! Father!"
6th Day: Lenny Creston
- Robert: "Why're ya after Freia?"
- Lenny: "Wyler sent me! He said he'd pay me lotsa bucks! If Garcia group finds her first, it's over!"
7th Day: Karman Cole
- Robert: "Sorry Karman. Give me some more time, eh?"
- Karman: "Godspeed. Robert! You're the man, now!
8th Day: Ryo Sakazaki
- Robert: "Ryo, tell Yuri that as soon as I'm done I'll be there."
- Ryo: "Yeah, I know! Later. Take it easy!"
- Robert: "Know Kyokugen's true power!"
- Wyler: "Oooh! The pain! Father, help!"
- Robert: "What the..? Now he is in fear?"
- Freia: "The drug side effect regressed his mental age to a child. To the time when he was living happily with his father. I'm sorry, Robert... I, I can't leave him like this. If I leave him now, I would be repeating what my father did to his... I can't abandon him."
- Robert: "Freia..."
- Yuri: "Robert..."
- Robert: "Yuri, I'm here. Are you OK? I will be done in a minute... I understand, Freia. I will not ask you any more... Take good care of Wyler. I'll say bye for now..."
- Freia: "Good-bye, Robert... Treat your girlfriend well."
- Robert: "Yeah... Good-bye."
- Robert: "Well, off to Italy where my old man awaits..."
- ?: "Is the next flight to Italy from this gate?"
- (Yuri appears walking to Robert)
- Robert: "Yuri! What are you doing here?"
- Yuri: "Giggle giggle. It's not fair taking a trip to Italy alone!"
- Robert: "Vacation? Ha ha, I gotta keep quiet or someone would bother me to take them with me."
- Yuri: "Don't worry. I have a ticket of my own, riiiiight here."
- Robert: "I prefer the Southern Islands instead of Italy for our honeymoon."
- Yuri: "What? Giggle giggle."
- Robert: "Ha ha ha ha ha!"
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "Are you trying to copy us?" (vs. Mexico team)
- "You are just a bunch of fools!" (vs. U.S.A. team)
- "4000 year history? Ha!" (vs. China team)
- "You have to enjoy life!" (vs. Brazil team)
- "Now it's clear who's stronger!" (vs. Italy team)
- "I enjoyed that!" (vs. Japan team)
- "You need to train more!" (vs. Korea team)
- "You'll get hurt! Stop now!" (vs. England team)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "You're one of the strongest opponents yet. Not!!!"
- "What, again? C'mon, I'm just too tough for a wimp like you!"
- "You can't beat me with your one-pattern fighting. Bonehead!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Yosha!" - "All right!"
- "Donaiya!" - "How was that!?"
- "Geez, that was pathetic! Pull yourselves together!"
- "Haste makes bruises, Guys. Now split before I get mad."
- "You guys were as tough as noodles. What a bore!"
- "Hey, are you day-dreaming or that? Snap out of it!" (Game Boy Version)
The King of Fighters '97Edit
|Muei Shipuu Judan Kyaku!||Strike of the Unseen Maelstrom!|
|Hona, ikimase!||Okay, let's get goin'!|
|Bochi bochi den na.||So-so, y'know.*|
*intro vs Kensou; response (This is a subtle joke that refers to the fact that Robert and Kensou both use the Kansai-ben dialect of Japanese, spoken in Osaka and Kyoto, whereas all the other characters use Tokyo-ben, which is used around Tokyo.)
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "Underestimate my strength, huh? You're dumber than you look!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "If everyone loves a winner, I am freakin' irresistible!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "True fighters need composure. But you were comatose!"
- "For this to happen... How pathetic..."
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "No tyro's strong at first. It's all hard work and sweat!"
- "Self-conscious, you say? Totally conceited, you say?"
- "It's ok to wanna win but whining if you lose is sad."
- "Another duel of destiny. But this time I've won!" (Vs. Fatal Fury Team)
- "Hey, let me know what's up with you and that girl!" (Vs. Kensou)
- "You may know this: I will mess you up!" (Vs. NESTS Team)
- "Yuri, your Kyokugen spirit is strong! What a honey!" (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "I hope you're not the strongest! Feed me, Seymour!"
- "No, I'm the mighty tiger. I'm no invincible dragon!"
- "What's the wave, dude? Man, you disappoint me!"
- "I think your reputation's getting the best of you, fool." (Vs. Kensou)
- "Forgive my brutality. I've been so stressed these days." (Vs. Yuri)
- "Just as I predicted! I rule the dojo, now!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "Uh, Master... Maybe it's time to retire, don't you think?" (Vs. Takuma)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- Talk about petering out! Fight to the end, fool!
- Yes! Once more I pull victory from the ashes of defeat!
- So I'm just hardworking, am I? You should be so lucky!
- Lighten up. Looks like we got a sore loser here.
- I hate these big guys...that was a toughie! (vs Chang, Tizoc}
- I can't hold back, not even against you! (vs Yuri}
- That's what I expect, Ryo! I love a real Kyokugen clash! (vs Ryo)
- Impersonate me to hit on Yuri, did you? You're dead! (vs another Robert)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
Note: These can only be seen/heard in the Playstation 2 port.
- "Alright! The "Raging Tiger" is here!"
- "I'm missing an important meeting to be here. Try giving it more oomph."
- "I've got the strongest men beside me at all times! At your level, you barely pass as a joke!"
- "Master would be furious if I struggled with an opponent this weak."
- "Oh, that was scary. I thought you'd hit me with that last one."
- "The stress of battle tones my muscles in a totally different way than karate! It feels great!"
- "What a pathetic battle. The party never starts till I get there!"
- "You won't tell Karman I'm here, right? Please?"
- "Hey, long time no see! You're stronger, but you still won't beat me!!" (Vs. Kensou)
- "What's wrong, little girl? ...Are you lost?" (Vs. Momoko)
- "Hey, Ryo! Slacking off because you thought I wasn't here?" (Vs. Ryo)
- "Yuri, baby! Sorry to leave you high and dry. Let's join up next year! Alright?" (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "What happened to you? Have you lost your edge?" (Vs. Andy)
- "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the "Raging Tiger" of Kyokugen karate!" (Vs. Ash)
- "Athena, can you hear me?! (Maybe I SHOULD have gone a little easy on her...?)" (Vs. Athena)
- "There! How about THAT?!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "That ought to just about do it!" (Vs. Clark)
- "What's with that pale look on your face? Is it from the shock of losing to me?" (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "Listen here! A genius like me, it makes no difference if I haven't shown my face in a while!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "I underestimated this guy... He's even tougher WITHOUT his flames...!" (Vs. Iori)
- "Doesn't matter to me, but don't you think it's better to call in an ambulance before you call in a storm?" (Vs. Joe)
- "I realised this a while ago, but you really do have quite the accent!" (Vs. Kensou)
- "Ouch... The things I go through to pick up a win!" (Vs. Kim)
- "Hmm. I wonder if I overdid it a bit? Why don't I take you to the hospital in my expensive Italian car?" (Vs. Kyo)
- "Well, I can hardly pump my fist in victory after beating a woman, can I?" (Vs. Leona)
- "Next time I see you, I'll kick you all the way to Sydney!" (Vs. Raiden)
- "A fine fight! But this only makes us even!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "The "Raging Tiger" of Kyokugen karate, Robert Garcia! Raaah!" (Vs. Shen)
- "That was great! The "Raging Tiger" returns!" (Vs. Terry)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
- Robert: "Hey Andy! How's it going? Gimme a call if you're ever in Italy again, okay?"
- Andy: "You'll train with me? Then I will gladly take you up on your offer!"
- Robert: "What? Train! Who said anything about training!? You need to learn relax once in a while, man!"
- Andy: "I think you need to learn to stop relaxing from time to time, Robert. Let's see whose training style is superior!"
- Ash: "Ciao! What brings you here, Don Juan? I'd love to talk, but I'm kind of busy at the moment."
- Robert: "What brings me here? We're here to fight, aren't we? It'll only take 3 minutes, so be a good sport!"
- Ash: "Three minutes? I don't have that kind of time to waste. How about I spare one minute to beat you. Is that satisfactory?"
- Robert: "See, that's what I'm talking about! Let's get this show on the road!"
- Robert: "So you're my next opponent huh, Athena? Fighting you just doesn't feel right though..."
- Athena: "Huh? It doesn't feel right? What's that supposed to mean!?"
- Robert: "It's just that you have some very, er, enthusiastic fans and they scare the living day lights out of me."
- Athena: "I see... I can't help you with that. You're going to have to talk to Jhun yourself..."
- Robert: "Haha! I didn't even have to mention him by name and you knew who it was. Well, even with your one-man insane fan club, I'm still going all out!"
- Athena: "I wouldn't have it any other way! We'll settle this fair and square!"
- Robert: "It's been a while since we've had a Clash of the Hunks. Gotta make sure we look good while doing this, right!"
- Benimaru: "Clash of the Hunks!? You don't seriously think you're anywhere near close in the looks department, do you!? I hate to break it to you, but we've never had a Clash of the Hunks. You need more than one hunk for that to be possible!"
- Robert: "You're so overconfident, it isn't even funny! I'll show you who's a hunk!"
- Robert: "Terrorists, kidnappers. I've had lots of bad guys after even since I was a kid. Don't think I'm going to be frightened by some guy who's chucking grenades all over the place."
- Clark: "Are you comparing me to a terrorist? Those guys aren't nearly as disciplined as I am. And if you can't even tell the difference between a real grenade and a dummy one, then I'm gonna take your heroic tales with a grain of salt..."
- Robert: "Man you look... I dunno... gloomy? Is that the right word? It's good to have something important to fight for, but don't let yourself get buried under your burden, man."
- Duo Lon: "My burdens are my own. I don't need to concern anyone else with them. Although, perhaps being crushed under the weight would finally lead to blissful peace."
- Robert: "You seem a bit different than usual. You look kind of like Ash but... darker..."
- Evil Ash: "Your eyes are wide open, yet you fail to see the truth that is right in front of you. You humans are such a foolish species."
- Robert: "So you're Ash, right? I mean, but that face..."
- Evil Ash: "Even the Mightiest Tiger is still only human... Unable to transcend humanity's weakness after all... Your timeline ends here, and I will personally end it!"
- Robert: "Man, it's always the same story with you, ain't it, Yagami? Don't you ever get tired of this attitude of yours? No one's going to have sympathy for you if you keep acting like this, you know? Stop sulking and act your age already!"
- Iori: "You concern yourself with the most inane things... Do you want to die here?"
- Robert: "Wow... I can see why they call you the Rising Storm... If I'm not careful, I'm going to be thrown all over the place like a newspaper in a whirlwind. I must keep my distance..."
- Daimon: "Enough talk. Have at you!"
- Robert: "You're so calm it's almost scary! Here I come!"
- Robert 1: "Are you after my money or something? You're a really clever identity thief. You sure look a lot like me..."
- Robert 2: "That's what I was gonna say! I'm definitely better looking though!"
- Robert 1: "As if! You're obviously the fake! How could you even hope to compare to the amount of hunk that I am?"
- Robert 2: "I don't have to hope. I know I outshine you. They model action heroes after me, you know?
- Robert 1: "Well, let me show you some action then! We'll settle it here! I'll show you than an imposter can't hope to defeat me!"
- Saiki: "You're obviously some spoiled rich kid who started dabbling in karate because he was bored. How could you possible defeat me?"
- Robert: "You think I'm doing this because I'm bored!? You couldn't be more wrong! I've got a really strict teacher and a serious rival! Don't think I'm Kyokugen style lightly! And if you think Kyokugen is something to laugh at, you'll son find out just how wrong you are, the hard way!"
- Saiki: "You could spend your whole life practicing karate and it would never be enough! Let me provide you with proof!"
- Robert: "Man, why do you always have to look so moody? Are you after that Kusanagi kid again?"
- Iori: "Get lost... it's none of your business."
- Robert: "There's no need for that tone. If you're so bothered by other people, why do you even show up here in the first place?"
- Iori: "I just told you to get lost, didn't I?"
- Joe: "Hehe! So I hear there's some other guy running around yelling about how he's some kind of tiger..."
- Robert: "I'm not yelling about it. It's not like I chose the name "Mightiest Tiger" myself."
- Joe: "Not only are you trying to steal my claim to the word "tiger" but you're trying to claim "mightiest" as well!? Those are both MY titles, pasta boy!"
- K': "What do you want? Looking for a fight?"
- Robert: "Huh? Of course I am! Do you even know where we are right now?"
- K': "Ugh... I'm getting so tired of dealing with you cocky types."
- Robert: "You're awfully talky all of a sudden. Now, let me show you what I'm made of!"
- Robert: "Kim, my man! You're spending so much time educating your students. I'm worried that you don't spend enough time on yourself!"
- Kim: "A groundless fear, I assure you! Try to take me on and you will know soon enough!"
- Robert: "Great! I wouldn't want to waste time on a boring fight!"
- Kula: "You know what K' told me the other day? He said I shouldn't trust guys that talk too much! You sure like to talk a lot, so does that mean you can't be trusted?"
- Robert: "What's that squirt trying to do, huh? I can't have any weird rumors floating about!"
- Kyo: "I thought you were retired? I don't have time to fight people who aren't going to take this tournament seriously!"
- Robert: "Yes. I'll take over my father's business at some point, but it's still way to early for that!"
- Kyo: "Well, if you not going to retire, I'm not holding anything back! Don't cry to me afterwards about me going too far!"
- Robert: "Hey, I came here to have a serious fight too, you know? I'm not going to break down crying back!"
- Leona: "You've got good balance, but using so many kicks is impractical."
- Robert: "I guess using a lot of flashy kicks does ruin one's balance. It's like a double edged sword. But I'm not some rookie. I'm a genius! So don't you worry about my balance!"
- Robert: "Okay, let's get started! I have a date with Yuri after this!"
- Mature: "You're really a simple man, aren't you? It's not even like you humans have such a bright future waiting for you... All that award is judgement day. Just sit there and cower in fear until it arrives!"
- Robert: "No way! Yuri and I have a long and happy life ahead of us!"
- Robert: "This is gonna seem a bit out of the blue, but can you maybe do something about that outfit of yours? You know how Yuri likes to imitate people she admires. If she ever gets the idea that she should start dressing like THAT..."
- Mai: "Hey, what do you mean, "dressing like THAT"!? I'll have you know this is the traditional Shiranui uniform!"
- Robert: "You've gotta be kidding me! Those shameless rags were passed down by your ancestors!?"
- Mai: "Shameless!? Rags!? Yuri! I'm going to have to beat the crap outta your boyfriend now!"
- Robert: "Hey, Mr. Cyborg! I hope you filled your tank today! If you run out of gas halfway through, I can't promise I'll be able to stop myself!"
- Maxima: "I don't expect you to understand, but my heart runs on a semi-permanent system, not gas. Rather than worrying about my energy reserves, you'd better worry about how to fund your hospital bills."
- Robert: "I thought you were up to your old tricks again, with that silly mask of yours... But it seems you're not messin' around this time. There's such a powerful aura of menace surrounding you; it almost hurts to breathe."
- Mr. Karate: "This is what battle is all about... You will find out soon enough!"
- Robert: "Hey, just so I know in advance... Do you have health insurance? Like, at all? 'Cuz you know you're going to be spending a lot of time in the hospital. You don't want to have to pay for all that yourself!"
- Kyo: "Sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been in a hospital once in my entire life! ...Not as a patient, anyway. You're the one who should be worried about yourself! Just think of what would happen to your company stock if you get beaten to a pulp here!"
- Raiden: "Hmph. Another Karate user, huh? I've already crushed plenty of wimps like you!"
- Robert: "Those were all amateurs, I'm sure. There's lots of people into karate nowadays."
- Raiden: "So you're saying you're one of the best? Could you show me what exactly the difference is between you and the amateurs! I'm having a hard time telling."
- Robert: "Sure, why not? You're going to have to spend some time in a hospital bed to fully comprehend what I show you though."
- Ralf: "Don't think I'll give you special treatment just because you're a VIP in the Italian business world. There are no VIP's here!"
- Robert: "I appreciate your courteous warning, but you need to shut up. I don't gift with the Italian businessman style! I'm a martial artist and I'm here to fight! I'd worry more about my own safety if I were you."
- Ralf: "Haha! You've got guts, kid! I don't know about your strength but you've definitely got some strong spirit!"
- Robert: "And you must be the shadowy bad guy for this installment of KOF! You look strangely familiar, though... Well, it doesn't matter who are you anyway. Your only purpose here is to draw attention to me!"
- Saiki: "The only thing people will be paying attention to is how weak you are compared to me! Your problem is that you fail to realize exactly how pathetic of an insect you are! Die. Die now. You don't deserve another breath."
- Shen: "I don't care if you're a Tiger or a Dragon or whatever, but I think you oughta talk a lot less!"
- Robert: "Are you trying to sound scary or something? Sorry, but it isn't working. I ate punks like you for breakfast back in South Town."
- Shen: "Yeah? And I ate arrogant slimeballs like you for a snack when I was still in Shanghai!"
- Kensou: "Hey, long time no see, Robert! Have you been working out?"
- Robert: "How nice of you to notice, little buddy! Don't you think that'll make me ease up on you though!"
- Kensou: "That's fine, I didn't really mean it anyway!"
- Takuma: "It is good for you to be helping your father, but I hope you haven't been neglecting your training!"
- Robert: "Don't worry, I haven't! If you doubt me, I can show you right now how well trained I am."
- Takuma: "Very well. I shall enjoy testing you to see how much you've grown up!"
- Robert: "Just don't soil yourself in the process, okay? Let's go!"
- Terry: "Yo, Casanova! Long time no see, man!"
- Robert: "Well, if it isn't Tumultuous Terry Bogard, the Freelancing Fistcuffsman from South Town!"
- Terry: "Hmm... That doesn't quite have the right ring, man. Can't you just call me the Wandering Warrior or the World Warrior or something?"
- Robert: "Sorry, man. You can't pick your own nickname... Ha! I'm just kidding, man! Now let's get this party started!"
- Vice: "A Tiger!? Sure you mean a kitty, right? At least you look like you have nice fur."
- Robert: "Well it's all a matter of grooming regularly and... Wait, who are you calling a kitty here!? When it comes to tearing snakes apart, I have the fangs of a tiger, little miss brunette!"
- Vice: "Is that right? Then come and get me! I'll devour you whole!"
- Robert: "Hey, Yuri! I finally got a hold of you! You free for a date today or tomorrow?"
- Yuri: "Sorry, Robert, but I already have plans. I have a victory party planned tonight! And tomorrow I'll probably have to go to the hospital. To visit you of course ♪"
- Robert: "Haha! You're hilarious! So you really think you're going to win, huh? You sure are confident! But I won't let you win just because I want you to be healthy for our date! I would've be a worthy boyfriend if I let you trash the name of Mightiest Tiger!"
- "Great fight Andy! Your speed and fury made me break into a sweat there!" (vs. Andy)
- "You are like pyro artist, starting fires everywhere. You should be ashamed." (vs. Ash)
- "Just stand in front of the camera and smile Athena. There, that's a good girl." (vs. Athena)
- "Too bad. If you're a genius, so am I. And I try harder! So how could I lose?" (vs. Benimaru)
- "Whoops, looks like I broke your precious staff... Just send me the bill later, and I'll take care of it." (vs. Billy)
- "You sure fight a lot differently from Lee! Thanks for the lesson!" (vs. Chin)
- "Those sunglasses look great on you! As a bonus, they help hide the bruises!" (vs. Clark)
- "Man, this time would have been better spent at my dojo practicing with my students." (vs. Daimon)
- "Hey, I actually managed to pummel some shape into that face! That'll be good for you!" (vs. Duo Lon)
- "Blanc-style!? Never heard of it. You should be more careful who you mess with, huh?" (vs. Elisabeth)
- "You call yourself a god? What kind of god is this weak?" (vs. Evil Ash)
- "I'll lend you some of my pomade, so please do something about your hair already!" (vs. Flames Iori)
- "Well, I have impersonators now! I must be getting famous!...Wait, you're not after Yuri, are you?" (vs. Himself)
- "Do you understand? You're not as strong as you say you are. There's plenty of stronger guys at KOF." (vs. Human Saiki)
- "Soooo, that was the warm up, right? ...Wait. Don't tell me you were serious." (vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Do you finally understand that you can't become the strongest just becasuse by having an attitude?" (vs. Iori)
- "You act tough but you don't have the skill to back it up! You're only good for a warm up!" (vs. K')
- "So what's going on between you and Athena? Tell me later, okay?" (vs. Kensou)
- "It's hard to fight with such a big load on your shoulders. Don't get crushed." (vs. Kim)
- "Your kicks are like dynamite... Don't teach any of this to Yuri, okay!?" (vs. King)
- "You've set the bar a bit too high, girl. You haven't got what it takes." (vs. Kula)
- "Man, 1800 years or protection have really not been kind to Kusanagi genes..." (vs. Kyo)
- "You're a feisty one, lady. I thought I was gonna get cut in half there!" (vs. Leona)
- "You'd better not be rubbing off on Yuri! I don't ever want you taking her shopping for clothes, you hear!?" (vs. Mai)
- "You're definitely a looker but fighting style makes me sick." (vs. Mature)
- "Too slow to dodge my kicks Huh? Just give up and go home!" (vs. Maxima)
- "I have felt your full power firsthand. ...This battle is one I won't soon forget." (vs. Mr. Karate)
- "Isn't it time you went home and lived a regular life? Training apparently isn't doing you much good." (vs. NESTS Kyo)
- "So those muscles are just decorative or something? Try harder Mask Man! (vs. Raiden)
- "You need to learn when to smile man!... Although maybe not, with that mug of yours." (vs. Ralf)
- "You just keep getting better and better, Ryo. I have to train more!" (vs. Ryo)
- "This guy's a disaster waiting to happen! Best not let him get close to Yuri." (vs. Saiki)
- "You tryin' to be an outlaw or something? You're way too weak for that." (vs. Shen Woo)
- "Man, that felt like I was being hit by a bag of bricks! Today, victory is mine though!" (vs. Takuma)
- "I'm sure you're a veteran, but you're still no match for me!" (vs. Terry)
- "It's too late this time but in the future, you should consider who you're facing before you start a fight." (vs. Vice)
- "Yuri, I know you've got a lot of talent, but, please stop acting silly, okay?" (vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIV Edit
- "Hona, yaro ka?" (Okay, shall we do this?)
- "Kusottare ya!" (You shithead!)
- "Kimaru de!" (Let's finish this!)
- "Hade ni tamasu de!" (I'll trick you and be showy!)
- "Kore de kimari ya!" (This clinches it!)
- "Nigasahete!" (You can't escape!)
Pre-Battle Dialogues Edit
- Robert: "Woah, that's a weird look. Are you an anime character?"
- Bandeiras: "I do NINPO. Well, I'm training to do NINPO."
- Robert: "Ninja? You sure you didn't miss something?"
- Bandeiras: "Don't worry. It's perfect."
- Robert: "O-Oh really? Well, I don't know any ninja moves besides "Kasumi-giri" and head-butt."
- Robert: "You're a brand new type of oldster to me."
- Xanadu: "Is the spirit you control mediating waves of energy through the air? Or is it perhaps just electromagnetic forces?"
- Robert: "Ah. No doubt about it, you're one of those annoying types."
- Xanadu: "Mightiest Tiger, your rage is a relative concept; know that it is meaningless."
- Robert: "No way, I could care less what you say. Let's go ahead and start before you get me confused."
- Robert: "Little Yuri, you're pretty strong, so I guess I should show you the best I've got."
- Yuri: "Wait, does that mean you've been going easy on me up to now?!"
- Robert: "Nah, I've been giving it my all. But now I'll give you the best of the best."
- Yuri: "Hmmm, I don't really get it, but I don't ever plan on losing to you or my big brother!"
- Robert: "That's the spirit. Alright, let's go; match time!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "That really went back and forth! I had fun!!"
- "What an interesting style! I learned a lot. Thank ya!"
- "You've got good instincts! How'd you like to let that ability bloom with Kyokugen style?"
- "That was anybody's fight, but your luck ran out right at the end!"
- "You got ahead of yourself! Life isn't so easy! There's always someone better!!"
- "Making excuses? That's despicable! Just accept your loss and try harder!"
- "The difference in ability was obvious! If you still want to continue, I'll take you!"
- "I give my all no matter the opponent, I never hold back! But I'll admit, I may have overdone it a little this time..."
- "Maybe you didn't train enough? Even my students are better competition!"
- "Don’t be so sad. I'm just especially strong!"
- "You’ve got spirit! I'm looking forward to fighting you again!"
- "Whew, that was a close one! We didn't give each other an inch!!"
- "Are you injured? Need a ride to the hospital?"
- "Are you sick or something? That’s no good... Martial artists always keep themselves in top condition!"
- "It's already over?! That was a crappy match."
- "Did you get so heated you couldn't see? You need a heated heart, but a cool head!"
- "My strength comes from long-term effort! I won't lose to someone so lazy!"
- "You can keep going, can't you? The real fight starts now!"
- "This is what you get when I get serious!"
- "You gave up halfway through! If you keep that up, winning is just a dream."
- "My versatile kicks can't be read so easily!"
- "You lack ability! Find a stage that suits you! Bite off more than you can chew and you’ll get hurt!"
- "You can't get up?! It's too early to sleep!"
- "You're pretty strong! You need to practice some more when you go home!"
- "The name "Mightiest Tiger" of the Kyokugen style isn't just an honorary title! Come back after you've trained up!"
- "As a businessman and a martial artist, I'm a cut above! (vs. Antonov)
- "Not bad! Did you train as a martial artist? How'd you like to star in the next Kyokugen style promotional video?" (vs. Athena)
- "Maybe you have bad fundamentals? Kisaragi and that head-butting guy put up a way better fight!" (vs. Bandeiras)
- "You're all talk! I thought you'd shock me more. What a letdown..." (vs. Benimaru)
- "You’ve got real style. So, how about you quit your team and come work for us?" (vs. Hein)
- "There's no way you can see in front of you with those bangs. Don’t you think it's time you did something about it?" (vs. Iori)
- "Nice guts! You couldn't look uncool in front of the girl you like. I get it, but I'm in the same spot!" (vs. Kensou)
- "Splendid kicks as always! I can leave Yuri to you safely. And Ryo, too!!" (vs. King)
- "That keen blade work! Those Heidern-style assassination moves are really annoying!" (vs. Leona)
- "That's a crazy outfit you've got! The design is really something! (vs. Love Heart)
- "Your kicks are something else, but you can't beat my leg power with flexibility!" (vs. Luong)
- "You've got the speed of a beast! But, the most powerful beast is the tiger of the Kyokugen style!" (vs. Mature)
- "No matter how much you analyze Kyokugen style, it won't work on me! My Kyokugen style is specially arranged!" (vs. Maxima)
- "What a shame... If you just sleep, all that talent goes to waste!" (vs. Meiteinkun)
- "That's a weird mask!! I bet you can't see in front of you with that thing on!" (vs. Mian)
- "What a punch! I won somehow, but that was close!" (vs. Nelson)
- "I was waiting for something good since everyone was screaming "tiger," but I guess you don’t have the goods to back up a name like that." (vs. Ramon)
- "That was an extreme fight... But the goddess of victory smiled upon me this time!" (vs. Ryo)
- "You've got the ability to hypnotize people. But that won't work against the strong-willed!" (vs. Xanadu)
- "You just keep getting stronger, Yuri! Pretty soon I'll be completely whipped..." (vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate MatchEdit
The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited MatchEdit
Neo Geo Battle ColiseumEdit
|Haoh! Shouken!||Supreme! Tiger Fist!|
|Oteru yarukani tanomuze.||I'm counting on ya to not take it easy on me.*|
|Maden madena, Ryo.||Ya just ain't there yet, Ryo.*|
*intro vs. Mr. Karate II
*win vs. Mr. Karate II
- "One more served up! I did a dandy job on you!"
- "Just what do you fear? You can’t beat me with kicks!"
- "’The Mighty Dragon’? You sure ‘bout that?"
- "Without danger, there can be no progress."
- "Ryo and I are Kyokugen! You can’t break up…this double bill!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Only your outfit looks tough! ‘Mr.’ doesn’t suit you." (Vs. Mr. Karate II)
- "You sure got talent, kid. But it’ll be a while before the chick becomes the Phoenix!" (Vs. Rock)
- "You really are a Master.... (Takuma will have to retire at 100 to match your ability!)" (Vs. Tung, Lee Pai Long)