Ron in The King of Fighters 2001. Illustration by Nona
|Birthdate||May 15; 37 years old|
|Birthplace||Hebei Province, China|
|Height||184 cm (6'0")|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lbs)|
|Family/Relatives||Wife (deceased?), Duo Lon (elder son), Xiao Lon (daughter), eight more sons|
|Job/Occupation||Former leader of Hizoku (branded as traitor), former NESTS agent|
|Likes||His own strength|
|Dislikes||The remnants of the Hizoku|
|Favorite food||Dogs (Dobermans)|
|Forte in sports||Cycling|
|Fighting style||Magic Mauling Evisceration Boxing, Self-Styled Exploding Fistwork|
He is voiced by Takaya Kuroda.
He is the former leader to an elite assassination group known as the Flying Brigands (known as the Hizoku (飛賊, Hizoku) clan in Japanese), and the father to a number of their members, including Duo Lon and Xiao Lon. He betrayed the Flying Brigands by joining NESTS for personal gain, labeling himself as a traitor by many of the group's members. After NESTS' destruction, he reveals his interest in a mysterious power shared by Sie Kensou and Bao known as the Dragon Spirit. The importance of this power to Ron is unknown.
According to his official profile, his main objective is to be able to manipulate the dead.
Ambitious, Ron is the type of person who will use anything for his personal gain. He pretended to be manipulated by NESTS but was, in fact, using the syndicate to his own advantage.
- Necromantic Teleport - This power allows Ron to turn his body into dust and then recompose it somewhere else.
- Soul Withdrawal - This power allows Ron to remove the soul of Zero's opponent in the form of a blue-tinted replica of the opponent as well.
Not much is known about Ron's fighting style. It may be based on Kung Fu.
- The King of Fighters 2001 - as a striker for Zero
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - assisting Zero; also in the winpose after defeat Lin
- The King of Fighters 2000 - in the Benimaru Team's ending
- The King of Fighters 2001 - in the Psycho Soldier Team's ending, Zero and Lin's special intro
- The King of Fighters 2002 - ending credits
- The King of Fighters 2003 - in the Hero Team's ending
- The King of Fighters XI - in the Psycho Soldier Team's ending
- The King of Fighters XIII - in the Psycho Soldier Team's ending (in Kensou's imagination)
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout - background cameo
See also Edit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|