Todoh from Capcom vs SNK 2. Art by Shinkiro.
|Full name||Ryuhaku Todoh|
|Birthplace||Japan; Hiroshima (CvS2)|
|Height||174 cm (5'9"); 172 cm (5'8", CvS2)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs); 70 kg (154 lbs, CvS2)|
|Family/Relatives||Mizuho Todoh (wife), Kasumi Todoh (daughter)|
|Job/Occupation||Former dojo owner, Wanderer|
|Likes||Japanese spirit; his family, Todohryu Aikijutsu (CvS2)|
|Dislikes||Feeling his own weaknesses|
|Hobbies||haiku, washing clothes, karaoke (especially solo songs)|
|Favorite food||Plum sake; Oden, Japanese wine (CvS2)|
|Forte in sports||Old fashioned swimming, events that include walking or sprinting|
|Fighting style||Todohryu Aikijutsu|
Todoh is the creator and main teacher of Todoh style Kobudo, which derives its style from Aikido and Kendo. Todoh had a long standing rivalry with disciples of the Kyokugenryu school of Karate and considers them a threat to his style of teaching in terms of profits as well as personal animosity dating back to a rivalry with Takuma Sakazaki from when both men were very young.
In his quest to find his abducted younger sister, Yuri, Ryo Sakazaki blatantly attacked Todoh at his school and fought him to interrogate him about the whereabouts of his sister. After Ryo easily defeated Todoh, he was humiliated and saw his school's finances as well as the attendance at his schools suffer. After the loss, Todoh went into hiding and hasn't been seen since. Due to his disappearance, his daughter Kasumi went on a personal quest to not only try to look for her father, but to gain revenge on Ryo and all Kyokugenryu disciples to try to reclaim her family's honor.
In Art of Fighting, very little of Todoh's personality was shown. In later games, he became comic relief for SNK, cheering for Kasumi and often crying when she accomplishes something. But during in one of his cameos he is seen hanging with his friends Duck King and Heavy D!, so it shows that he's carefree sometimes.
- Energy Projectile: Todoh can release a short-ranged projectile of energy.
- ART OF FIGHT - Art of Fighting
- Art of Fighting
- The King of Fighters 2000 - as a Striker for Kasumi, labeled as Unknown
- Capcom vs. SNK 2
For some reason, there's a running gag to make him unplayable and limit him to cameo appearances. He used to share his appearances with Eiji Kisaragi. He's usually in the background of stages.
- Fatal Fury Special
- Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
- The King of Fighters '94 - in the Mexico stage
- The King of Fighters '95 - in the Women's Team stage
- The King of Fighters '96 - in the Women's Team stage. If his daughter gets knocked out, he will put down his fans.
- The King of Fighters '97 - in the China stage and Women Fighters Team's ending
- The King of Fighters '98 - in the U.S.A. Wharf stage
- The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match - in the U.S.A. Wharf stage
- The King of Fighters 2001
- The King of Fighters 2002 - in the Japan stage
- The King of Fighters '94: Rebout
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - in Kasumi's winquote screen (as well as her HSDM/MAX2), background cameo in the Art of Fighting stage and in special ending artwork for Former Art of Fighting team
- The King of Fighters XIII - in the Japan stage
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - also in Extra Mission
- KOF: Maximum Impact Regulation A - mentioned in side story
- Samurai Shodown II - in Genan's ending
- Samurai Shodown V - in Kyoshiro's ending
- Samurai Shodown VI - in Nicotine's ending
- Samurai Shodown 64 - in the San Francisco stage
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden (Neo-Geo CD version only)
- SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium - during Akari's Reunion of the Hundred Demons move
- SNK vs Capcom: SVC Chaos - cameo in Kasumi's ending
- SNK Gals' Fighters - during Akari's demon parade desperation move
- Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - during Akari's demon parade desperation move
- Days of Memories - in the first, fifth, and ninth title
- Athena On Stage - during quiz mini game
- Moeyo! KOF Daiundokai
- SNK Gals Island Beauty Dungeon Mimi to Kimashita!