|SNK Gals' Fighters|
|Developer(s)||SNK, Yumeboko, Paon (Neo Geo Pocket Color)|
|Publisher(s)||SNK, Yumeboko, Paon|
|Release date||Neo Geo Pocket Color|
JP January 27, 2000
US February 19, 2000
Best Collection Release:
JP August 2, 2001
|Game modes||Single-player, multiplayer|
|Platform(s)||Neo Geo Pocket Color|
SNK Gals' Fighters is a 2-dimensional 1-on-1 versus fighting game which appeared on the Neo Geo Pocket Color in 2000. It featured female characters from various SNK franchises, where the characters compete in the aptly-named The Queen of Fighters tournament, organized by a mysterious "Miss X", with whoever being able to defeat "Miss X" (in reality, Iori Yagami dressed as a woman) being given the K' Talisman, which grants any wish. The characters sprites were drawn in the same anime super deformed style as other fighters on the system.
The game plays similar to similar games, KOF R-1 and KOF R-2, although slightly faster, and with 1-on-1 matches instead. It also features items that a player can equip to influence the matches. Many of the items however have no effect on the gameplay.
A spiritual successor, SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy was announced and released for the Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 in Summer 2018.
- Mai Shiranui
- Athena Asamiya (with KOF '99 Costume)
- Yuri Sakazaki
- Leona Heidern
- Akari Ichijou
- Giza: The fight takes next to the Three Pyramids. Can be seen a jeep with people cheering and the moon.
- Bali: A ring. Can be seen temples, people and vegetation around the stage.
- Cambodia: The Angkor Wat, with some trees.
- Beach: A beach in a sunny day. Can be seen the ocean, palm trees, people in bath costumes, sandcastles, beach balls, penthouses and sailboats.
- Amusement Park: An amusement park next to a bridge. Can be seen a ferris wheel, spotlights and neon lights.
- Castle: The terrace of a castle, in a night of full moon. Can be seen the towers and other castles.
- Salon: A giant salon. Can be seen a red carpet, chandeliers, statues and a throne. Associated with Miss X.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|