Second Southtown in Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
|Full name||Secondus Southtown (Second Southtown or Second South)|
|Country||United States Of America|
|City||Is a fictional city based on Miami|
Southtown Secondus or Second Southtown (called Second South by its inhabitants; セカンドサウス) is a fictional city in the Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters universe. It is the setting for Garou: Mark of the Wolves.
Second South is vaguely said to either be South Town's sister city, a neighbour city of Southtown. A gang-infested and unsafe city, Kain R. Heinlein was born and raised in the worst and poorest section of the slums. Due to his rough childhood and rise to power, Kain eventually became the ruler of the city. Eventually believing that the residents are "dead" in their indulgence with peace and luxury, he wants to invoke chaos into the streets and have the residents fight for their lives once more.
Terry Bogard lives here, together with Rock Howard, and many of the former Southtown's citizens have moved to Second South. At the end of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, there was a rumor that Second Southtown would declare independence from the United States.
The following places are numbered according to their locations on the map below, except for Dark Palace, which is not marked.
- Barbaroi Falls - Beautiful waterfalls, main boundary between Second Southtown and Southtown. (Gato's arena)
- Sarah Forest - A forest in the outskirts of the town. Khushnood Butt trains here and Hokutomaru was living here during the tournament. (Khushnood Butt's arena)
- S.S.P. Maneuver Field - This place located in the outskirts of the city is where the Second Southtown's S.W.A.T learns how to pilot helicopters and airplanes. (Kevin Rian's arena)
- Philanthropy Belfry - A belfry that was built with money received from charity. The belfry tower can be seen from the Second South Station, where the Freight Express occasionally stops. (Hotaru Futaba's arena)
- Slam "Free Field" - The poorest and most dangerous neighborhood of the city. (Freeman's arena)
- Yok Chong Market - A Korean market. (Kim Jae Hoon's arena)
- Oriental Casino "Woo" - A casino run by an oriental board of directors. (Kim Dong Hwan's arena)
- 5th avenue and 2nd street - Hokutomaru caused an accident here, which led to a huge traffic pileup. (Hokutomaru's arena)
- Universal Arena - A pro wrestling arena. (Tizoc's arena)
- Live House "Old Line" - Rock Howard's favorite place. This is a live house that welcomes hard rock musicians. (Rock Howard's arena)
- Blue Wave Harbour - One of the city's harbours. (B. Jenet's arena)
- Freight Express - The city's rail system. (Terry Bogard's arena)
- Dark Palace - Kain R. Heinlein's palace located in the outskirts of the city. In its basement, there is a temple where Grant lives and fights his enemies. (Grant / Kain Heinlein's arena)