Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Senri Kita (北千里, Kita Senri) is a freelance illustrator and character designer previously hired by Capcom and SNK before its bankruptcy. She is best known for her work for the Samurai Shodown series. Her official webpage is SCRIBBLE (くろまぐろ, Kuromaguro).
She usually doesn't ink her art, choosing to scan in the original pencil renders and digitally color them in Photoshop. The result is an aesthetically pleasing mesh of cross-hatchings and/or smeared shading and coloring with a characteristic feathered edge. Her characters are drawn with an original anime flair that's focused mainly in the fantasy genre.
- Samurai Shodown series (64 series, Warriors Rage, Sen)
- Nakoruru: Ano Hito kara no Okurimono
- Samurai Spirits
- Samurai Shodown V (promotional)
- SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters 2 Expand Edition (select rare cards)
- SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS (select rare cards)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (promotional)
- The King of Fighters (various titles; promotional)
- Neo Geo Heroes: Ultimate Shooting - promotional artwork, also designed new character and did the portraits for Professor Brown Sugar in the game
- Yagyu Life Theatre
- Perfection SNK Characters - All About Illustrations (cover, illustrations)