Here is a list of quotes for Shun'ei.
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- Kyo: "So you are old man Tung's secret weapon."
- Shun'ei: "What of it? That's got nothing to do with you."
- Kyo: "You're disrespectful for a rookie, not that I'm one to talk."
- Shun'ei: "Kyo Kusanagi, I know all about you. Tung is always upset with me for not being able to control my strength. All I ask is that you get out of here before I kill you."
- Kyo: "C'mon, doesn't that old man have any decent students?"
- Kukri: "...You bastard."
- Shun'ei: "What're you looking at?! Not that I can really see your face..."
- Kukri: "Nothing..."
- Shun'ei: "Um, I don't get you."
- Shun'ei: "Alright, let's go, Meiten. Come at me with all you've got."
- Meitenkun: "Uh, do I really have to fight you, Shun?"
- Shun'ei: "You can't act like that. After all, I was the one who kept losing during training."
- Meitenkun: "Aww, let's take a nap together instead, c'mon..."
- Shun'ei: "I keep telling you, I may not be much but I'm gonna do my best. If you don't wanna get hurt, you better beat me!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "You're pretty weak."
- "I'm the winner. Alright, I'm out of here."
- "Taking it easy is meaningless if you don’t win."
- "I won so easily… Is this how it’s gonna be?"
- "I thought I had learned how to control my strength, but it seems I’ve got a long way to go…"
- "I feel like I’m figuring something out because of you."
- "So this is how far you have to go to win… This is a high-level competition, huh."
- "Sorry. Looks like I was the stronger one."
- "You can learn a lot from fighting different types."
- "Get up. I didn’t hurt you too bad, right?"
- "I won much more easily than I thought."
- "Don’t get up. I don’t know if I can hold back anymore."
- "Grandpa’s been training me. I should be pretty strong."
- "Well, I really did it this time. I didn’t mean to go this far."
- "Are you OK? Here, take my hand."
- "I couldn’t warm up or cool down with you."
- "I was able to hold back a little this time."
- "This tournament is lousy with people like you."
- "I thought I trained for this, but a real fight is so different."
- "Whoa, I squeaked that win out."
- "You only lost a battle. It’s a waste to get depressed over every little thing."
- "There’s always an opportunity in the worst developments. Grandpa taught me that"
- "If you don’t go all in, you’ll get an injury you can’t recover from."
- "You were way easier to fight than Meiten."
- "If this is how it is, I think I could do this all day."
- "Kyo Kusanagi seems stronger than you… Are you really the champion?" (vs Antonov)
- "You’ve got good reach, but that leaves a bigger opening when you miss." (vs Billy)
- "That was like fighting a troll..." (vs Chang)
- "Unlike my master, you’re more of a technique fighter… But you weren’t so tough to face." (vs Chin)
- "If Grandpa hadn’t picked me up off the streets, I might be twisted like you." (vs Iori)
- "You’re so angry, despite your calm face. You’re a clever one." (vs K')
- "Always pushing justice on people is annoying." (vs Kim)
- "Crap, I got sand in my clothes. This guy is the worst." (vs Kukri)
- "Looks like even the Kusanagi style can’t exorcise this power." (vs Kyo)
- "S-So this is a kunoichi... This was a difficult fight for multiple reasons." (vs Mai)
- "Yes, I won! You’re buying the sweets today, Meiten… Hey, are you sleeping?!" (vs Meitenkun)
- "You’re from Sichuan, that’s close to my place… I’ll go see you perform next time." (vs Mian)
- "I don’t know, but… Isn’t destroying nature also a natural phenomenon?" (vs Nakoruru)
- "I don’t know what it was, but I felt something weird with that arm..." (vs Nelson)
- "You hold back your real fury with that eye patch. I guess it’s like a seal, too, in a way." (vs Ramon)
- "Right, the Kyokugen style is good at using ki energy, too..." (vs Ryo)
- "So you’re a former student? Thanks for helping me with my training." (vs Terry)
- "Grandpa. It makes me happier when you really try than when you let me win." (vs Tung Fu Rue)
- "It finally settled down... What is it with me and this thing?" (vs Verse)
- "I-is that giant beak OK to be around? D-don’t bring it near me!" (vs Zarina)