Here is a list of quotes for Sie Kensou.
- "Choukyudan ya!" (Choukyudan!)
- "Ryugakusai ya!" (Ryugakusai!)
- "Iyo...Yatta de!" (Hup...I did it!)
The King of Fighters '94Edit
|"Nani yatten na?"||"What are you doing?"|
|"Nande yane~n!!!"||"What the hell!"|
- "I guess we are too strong but that was disappointing!" (vs. Team Brazil)
- "Alright! I'm the genuine and you must accept that!" (vs. Team China)
- "All are cute, but Athena is a little bit more!" (vs. Team England)
- "You're famous, but I'm more of a veteran than you!" (vs. Team Italy)
- "Yes, I won! Get stronger next time!" (vs. Team Japan)
- "Weaklings! I thought you were a terrific team but it was just appearances!" (vs. Team Korea)
- "You were like the gossips, I hope they were only boring!" (vs. Team Mexico)
- "I'm sorry to tell you this but, aren't sports too limited?" (vs. Team USA)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
|"Mada mada shugyo ga taranna."||"You still need more training."|
- "So, do you still think I fight like a girl? Twit!"
- "If you want to beat me, you'll need years of practice!"
- "I can read you like an open book, moron. Rewrite!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
|"Kyou wa koregurai ni shitoi taruwa!"||"I'll let you pass for now!"|
|"Benkyo shimase!"||"Study harder!"|
|"Kah! Shinugamo ta!"||"Gah! I thought I was going to die!"|
|"Younai younai!"||"No good! No good!"|
|"Donai ya!"||"How's that!"|
- "You hit your wall, bud. And you can call it Kensou!"
- "Pull yourselves together! On your bellies. Give me 100!"
- Yes, I'm an original. No one does it better!"
The King of Fighters '97Edit
- "Hona saenara." (I say thee farewell.)
- "Nikuman ya!" (Meat buns!)
- "Pizaman ya!" (Pizza buns!)
- "Itadaki ya!" (You're mine!)
- "Mou akan!" (I can't control it!)
- "Donai de ka?"(*)
(*) intro vs. Robert
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "Nande yanen?" (What the hell?)
- "Ore no kachi ya na." (I won.)
- "Mmmh! Athena!"(*)
(*) intro vs. Athena
- "New threads. New attitude. The new Kensou's coming at you!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
|Japanese||English translation||Occurs when/during|
|Athena Asamiya||"Wai wa Athena no naito wa sakai!"||"I'm Athena's knight in shining armour!"||Intro|
|Bao||"Honmono no Chugoku Kenpo--Itatsu--oshietaru wa."||"I'll teach you--Ouch--real Chinese Kenpo."||Intro|
|"Umai de!"||"So tasty!"||Striker|
|"Mada ya...mada todokahen."||"Not yet. Not enough yet."|
- "I'm no psychic, but I am a psycho!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
|Japanese||English translation||Occurs when/during|
|Athena Asamiya||"O...ore wa...omae no koto ga...SUKI NANYA!"||"I...I...I love...YOU!"||Intro|
|Athena Asamiya||"Athena, henji kiitahen!"||"Athena, I haven't heard your answer yet!"||Round Win|
|"Kore de kimari ya!"||"This clinches it!"|
- "Beaten as you were, you'll realize to fear is to lose."
- "I can't let myself lose like this!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
|Japanese||English translation||Occurs when/during|
|Athena Asamiya||"Yappa Athena wa SUKI NANYA!"||"I knew it Athena I LOVE YOU!"||Intro(Unused)|
|Athena Asamiya||"Athena, onna wa omae dake ya nai yade!"||"Athena, you're not the only girl here!"||Round WIn|
- "My moves aren't magic. They're pure skill!"
- "I am smoking! And this dumpling's good, too."
- "This dumpling's awesome. It's yours if you win. Not!"
- "Dragons. Tigers. Just beasts. But I am a creature of reason." (vs. Art of Fighting Team)
- "I am A-OK! Don't worry about me!" (vs. Athena)
- "Justice! Those who speak of such most, know it least." (vs. Korea Team)
- "You want a snack? Now? Got a tapeworm or something?" (vs. Xiangfei)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Nani ya?!" (What?!)
- "Got it now?! There's no strange additives in my dumplings, dude!"
- "No effort, no ability! I got the power!"
- "You need a little more gym time, dude!"
- "Uh, uh... Athena... Uh... Oh, never mind." (vs. Athena)
- "I've always thought you needed an image change." (vs. Robert)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Kaettekita de. Shinpai shitekure de...nawatte nai ka? Athena?" (I'm back. Thanks for worrying about...you're not worried, are you? Athena?) (*)
- "Nikuma~n!" (Meat bu~ns!) (**)
(*) intro vs. Athena
(**) intro vs. Mmoko
- "I knew that's all you had! Now you know the new Kensou's ability!"
- "I'm sorry for losing it. Here's a curry bun, I don't need it."
- "I won't let up, not even one round. This year, I'll show Athena what I'm really made of!"
- "The fruits of my training labors... I'm not even winded."
- "It can't be that bad, Athena. I did take it easy on you." (vs. Athena)
- "You're one laconic sod, aren't you? You'll never get any girls that way." (vs. Duo Lon)
- "I'm begging you, Momo, please don't cry (What'll I do...? Athena's gonna kill me...!)." (vs. Momoko)
- "My Psycho Powers come and go, so buck up! You'll shoot fire someday... Maybe." (vs. Shingo)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Character Select Screen Edit
|"Honki de Ikude!"||"I'll do it seriously!"|
In Battle Edit
|Japanese||English translation||Occurs when/during|
|Athena Asamiya||"Honki de Ikude!"||"I'll do it seriously!"||Wake up|
|Athena Asamiya||"Yaba, tsui chikara ga haitte shimouta!"||"Crap, I kind of put too much strength in!"||Round Win|
|Chin Gentsai||"Shishou, muri wa karada ni doku yade!"||"Master, trying too hard is bad for your body!"||Round Win|
|"Mada senkai janai!"||"We are not done yet!"||Wake up|
|"Donai ya!?"||"How's this!?"||Blowback|
|"Morota!"||"I got you!"|
|"Amaide!"||"Too naïve"||Throw Break|
|"Nai wa..."||"Not that..."||Stun|
|"Nande Yaaaa!?"||"What's Thiiiissss!?"||K.O|
|"Madamada shugyou ga taran na!"||"You still need a lot of training!"||Round Win|
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
Team Fatal Fury
- Athena: "It's such an honor to fight the world-famous Terry Bogard!"
- Terry: "Oh, stop. I'm nothing special. I'm just happy if I can get in a good fight."
- Andy: "You've changed, Kensou. It looks like you've spent a lot of time training."
- Kensou: "Thanks for noticing! I've got some new tricks up my sleeve too! Wanna see?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, maybe we should have a little contest between Tung's students and mine, eh? Yes, yes, I like the sound of that. I'll just be sitting on the side, having a drink..."
- Joe: "Hey, old man. Stop acting senile."
- Chin: "Hm? Oh, sorry. I hadn't noticed you."
- Joe: "They're having their own party over there, so why don't you entertain me for a while, huh?"
- Chin: "But I'm already so old. I don't think I'd be much of a challenge for you..."
- Joe: "I said cut the act, old man! You're Master Tung's friend, right? Then maybe you can teach me something! I want to show off some of my moves!"
- Chin: "My my, what a spirited young man. All right, I guess I'll stretch my muscles a bit then."
- Athena: "Don't you ever wear your school uniform anymore, Kyo?"
- Kyo: "Nah, I think I'm a bit too old for that now..."
- Athena: "Really!? Then you finally graduated! Congratulations!"
- Kyo: "Hm? Yeah... I guess... Something like that."
- Benimaru: "Just tell her, Kyo. You couldn't ask for an easier lead in..."
- Kyo: "S-shut up! There's nothing to say..."
- Athena: "Wait, what's he talking about!? Kyo, you aren't..."
- Kensou: "You're not still getting held back, are you!?"
- Kyo: "No, I'm not! I'm just not in school anymore!"
- Kensou: "Oh. So then did you graduate?"
- Daimon: "Well ,sometimes in a boy's life, things happen, and stuff changes..."
- Benimaru: "He's been in all these incidents, and then he just disappeared for a while..."
- Chin: "Still, I can't condone this. Winners don't quit, especially when it comes to school. This must be causing your parents so much grief. Why don't you finish school?"
- Daimon: "He does make a good point, Kyo..."
- Kyo: "Stop pressuring me into things! Let's get this fight over already!"
- Kensou: "But... you didn't actually decide anything."
- Benimaru: "It's probably best not to push the subject any further."
- Athena: "O-Okay..."
- Athena: "Kyo, are you after Ash too?"
- Kyo: "So you know? Good. That makes things easier. This is the final match. Sorry, but I really gotta win this one!"
- Athena: "Well, so do we. We can't disappoint all the people who we've defeated up to this point. We can't afford to lose this match!"
- Benimaru: "Wow, someone's ready for battle. Something happen, sweet thing?"
- Kensou: "Joke all you want, blondie. We're not the kids you used to know."
- Benimaru: "Oh, can you actually fight this time?"
- Daimon: "Master Chin... So you're..."
- Chin: "Hmph, I knew you would have it figured out by now. It's not that I don't trust you, but I'm going to have to ask you to step aside."
- Kyo: "As if , old man... Besides, this is my problem, you hear? So just get out of my way!"
- Athena: "Kyo, you shouldn't try to do everything on your own. We can help you too!"
Team Women Fighters
- Yuri: "Hey, Athena, isn't it hard being an idol? I mean, you can't hang out with friends in public or date and stuff, right?"
- Athena: "Yeah, there are some restrictions on my personal life... But I'm happy to be an idol, so I can accept those inconveniences!"
- Mai: "But you're still so young! You should date! Love makes you prettier and stronger!"
- King: "Oh, here we go. Again with the Andy stories..."
- Yuri: "Hey, what about you, King!?"
- King: "W-What are you talking about!?"
- Yuri: "You've gotten a lot prettier ever since you started seeing my brother."
- King: "D-Don't be ridiculous! Well, what about you? What's going on between you and Robert?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, that brings back memories. I remember when I first met granny..."
- Athena: "It's so nice that you all have someone special to talk so passionately about. I wish I could have someone like that in my life..."
- Kensou: "Hey, wait a minute! You have me, Athena!"
- Athena: "Huh? You don't count, Kensou you're like a friend, or an ally or something."
- Mai: "Oh, poor Kensou♪ He's stuck in "just friends" jail."
- Kensou: "Could you all shut up for a second? Athena, I really lo...l-lo...lo-lo-lo-lo!"
- Athena: "Kensou! Not in front of everyone else!"
- Yuri: "Oh? That's a suspicious response! Was that all an act just now?"
- Athena: "W-What? There wasn't anything suspicious..."
- Kensou: "Athena, I lo-lo... luhhhhh!"
- Athena: "Oh, give it a rest already, Kensou! Look, it's time to fight now, okay? Let's go!"
- Mai: "That's a shame... Still no progress this time, eh?"
- Chin: "Hoho! That's youth for you!"
- Kensou: "You seem to have completely recovered, Andy! But so have I!"
- Andy: "I see... I can tell by the richness of your spirit that you have been training well!"
- Kensou: "Naturally! You wanna see my speedy techniques?"
- Andy: "I believe I do! Show me what Master Chin has taught you!"
- Benimaru: "Ni Hao, wonderboy! Is it true that you managed to escape from your slump?"
- Kensou: "Of course I did! I am the Genius Psycho Soldier, Sie Kensou!
- Benimaru: "Sorry to burst your bubble, tyke, but the word Genius was invented for me!"
- Clark: "Psycho Powers can't be expressed in numbers and are therefore an element of uncertainty, yes. But using those powers to win reduces your victory to a fluke."
- Kensou: "What? Are you trying to make me look bad or something? I'm doing my best in trying to control this thing! These Psycho Powers are a part of my true strength! Just look, and I'll show you what I can do!"
- Daimon: "If you're bothered by something, child, let me help you by training you together with Shingo."
- Kensou: "You've gotta be kidding me! Students at your place are only ever used as errand boys!"
- Daimon: "Hmmm... I think you have the wrong impression of us.
- Kensou: "Hey, if it isn't the Hizoku guy! What's up?"
- Duo Lon: "..."
- Kensou: "C-come on! Don't ignore me! You're making me look like an idiot here!"
- Elisabeth: "Why do you fight? What is it you fight for!?"
- Kensou: "Wow, what's with the third degree all of a sudden!? I, uh, I do know what I'm fighting for though! For the world, for the people and for peace! And most of all for my beloved Athena!"
- Elisabeth: "You must be happy to have such clear goals. But that is all the more reason for you to go back home! What awaits from here is my fight, and my fight only!"
- Hwa: "Psycho Powers!? It's because you rely on nonsense like that that you're still less than second-rate!"
- Kensou: "Doesn't the same thing go for you, since you're relying on that weird drink of yours?"
- Hwa: "... You have incurred my wrath! I'll give you a dragon kick to the teeth!"
- Kensou: "Wha!? What the heck is this guy's problem, getting all angry like that all of a sudden!? He's insane!"
- Kensou: "Whoa!? I don't know what's going on here, but you seem even more terrifying than before."
- Iori: "I don't have time for you, kid. Scram."
- Kensou: "I'm afraid I can't do that! I have to show you my new strength first!"
- Iori: "So you want to die? Fine by me."
- Joe: "You're a lucky kid to get a study under that teacher of yours. But it wouldn't hurt to go outside and feel some fresh new winds for a change! You'll develop a bit more of a fighting appetite, which is just what you need at this point."
- Kensou: "I do what I do. I'll thank you for not butting in. Besides, I'm a happenin' city boy, I don't need your out-of-date fighting appetite!"
- Joe: "You say that, but I know you don't want to run the risk of losing Athena!"
- Kensou: "Who cares!? Why don't you mind your own business, huh!? I'm gonna make you pay!"
- Kim: "Hm... It seems you have recovered from your temporary slump, Kensou."
- Kensou: "Yeah, I'm glad I've been able to pull things together. So many people were worried about me..."
- Kim: "To be frank, I was thinking of having you enter my dojo for a while..."
- Kensou: "Huh? R-really? W-well, I'm all better now, so I guess that's not really necessary...
- Kim: "Oh no, it is still not too late! Why don't you try a good workout at my dojo for a change?"
- Kensou: "A-are you trying to recruit me!? Sorry, but I have no intentions of starting Tae Kwon Do!"
- King: "I shouldn't have to tell you this, but if there's someone you want to protect, you should try a little harder!"
- Kensou: "Y-Yeah, I know.... But I'm trying so hard, you know!?"
- King: "Then show me! I'm sure she'll be watching, too!"
- Kensou: "A-Alright! Let's go! I'll make you proud, Athena!"
- Kensou: "I know you have your problems, but don't you think you're being a bit too hot-headed? Look in the mirror, man! Your eyes are totally bloodshot! You can't win in a state like that!"
- Kyo: "I can't believe I'm taking advice from you. Thanks anyway, kid. But this is my problem! And I'll solve it the way I see fit!
- Leona: "..."
- Kensou: "... Huh? W-what?"
- Leona: "..."
- Kensou: "W-what's with the silent treatment, huh!? I know you're not the talkative type, but this is crazy!"
- Leona: "You can't... Defeat me..."
- Kensou: "Do you have to draw it out like that!? You've only managed to tick me off now!"
- Mai: "Hm? You seem to have changed a bit since we last met...."
- Kensou: "Well, you haven't! Isn't it about time you went with a different path?"
- Mai: "Of all the nerve! I'll have you know I tried a different look once, but it didn't work out at all! You got a problem with me sticking with what works!?"
- Kensou: "Whoa, whoa! Don't explode on me like that! Are you sensitive about your clothes or something!?"
- Kensou: "I'm sure you've got a lot on your mind, Kyo, but don't worry about a thing and just go back to school. Leave the rest to Sie Kensou, Psycho Soldier and Justice Fighter extraordinaire!"
- Kyo: "Huh? Who in his right mind would let you handle anything? You can start talking big once you've proven you're good enough to beat me!"
- Ralf: "you're looking awfully serious, Kung Fu Boy! There's nothing to be nervous about, is there? After all, this is just a fighting tournament, it's not like you'll die if you lose."
- Kensou: "Who's being nervous!? I'm not shaking. I'm just flexing my muscles! Get ready, mister! I'll show you my renewed powers!"
- Shen: "Let me give you some advice, kid. As soon as you get hit, just lie down and go to sleep."
- Kensou: "U-uh... Just out of curiosity, what would happen if I didn't?"
- Shen: "Hmmm... I think you'd be falling into a sleep from which you'd never wake up again."
- Kensou: "What, is that it? Can't you do any better? Am I supposed to be scared of that!? My teacher is a lot more scary than you when he gets upset, I can tell you that much!"
- Kensou: "Genius Psycho Soldier Sie Kensou! Ready to fight with an all-new costume!"
- Terry: "Please tell me you changed more than just your appearance..."
- Kensou: "Stop interrupting me with your stupid jokes! I'll show you what new moves I have until you beg for mercy!
- "Why be so careful about everything? Just let yourself go once in a while!" (Vs. Andy)
- "You've been ticking off a lot of people lately. It's about time your karma bit you in the butt!" (Vs. Ash)
- "Are you okay, Athena? I'm really sorry! You're so strong, I couldn't hold back!" (Vs. Athena)
- "Aww, it's no fun when you lose, huh, pretty boy? Look at your face now!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "I know a little bit about handling a staff and I think you need a lot more practice, old man!" (Vs. Billy)
- "Hey presto! How about it, Teach? Do I have what it takes now?" (Vs. Chin)
- "Years of training and you didn't even stand a chance. Maybe you should quit." (Vs. Clark)
- "You just need to learn one skill that'll get you out of tight spots." (Vs. Daimon)
- "Hizoku, eh? I've been hearing that name a lot lately. Better ask Teach about it." (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "Man, you're way too serious! You'll never win with that attitude!" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "Who do you think I am!? I'm a Psycho Soldier! I can't lose to people going "Kill! Kill!" like you!" (Vs. EX Iori)
- "Come on, Kyo, you can do better than that! Look at me: I'm a genius that still puts in his hard work!" (Vs. EX Kyo)
- "You're strong, but you're no champion. Even that boxer guy is better than you." (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "Teach always says: "Darkness never helps anyone." You should learn that!" (Vs. Iori)
- "The more the merrier, right? The more people cheering for me, the better I fight!" (Vs. Joe)
- "I know it's depressing to lose so badly, but hey, I'm strong... Just too strong!" (Vs. K')
- "We look and fight exactly the same. I guess my will to win was greater." (Vs. Himself)
- "You've worn out the meaning of the word justice. It just feels cheap when you say it now." (Vs. Kim)
- "Ouch! I may have won, but this lady sure kicked my butt all over the place!" (Vs. King)
- "Stop sulking, missy! Let's let bygones be bygones and cheer each other on!" (Vs. Kula)
- "You still think you're the hero here? Get with the times, Kyo!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "You're very cute too but... Nah, Athena's still the one for me!" (Vs. Leona)
- "Sorry, but I have to say this. Athena is both stronger and prettier than you!" (Vs. Mai)
- "It's so boring having to fight when you already know who's going to win!" (Vs. Mature)
- "Looks like you got to gather a lot of data on your own limitations! Good for you!" (Vs. Maxima)
- "I guess I won, but man, that was one scary old geezer! My arm is still numb from blocking!" (Vs. Mr. Karate)
- "We should both stop here. I'm getting tired, and you're just getting bruised." (Vs. Raiden)
- "You can't hit me with swings like that! You're a bit too confident in your toughness." (Vs. Ralf)
- "If you keep getting beaten like that, you'll lose what's left of your fans!" (Vs. Robert)
- "Training other people is fine, but you shouldn't neglect your own training!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "I can't lose to bad guys in a place like this! I'll just keep getting stronger and more awesome!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "Are you the one who called my teacher a monster!? ...Well, uh, I can see why." (Vs. Shen)
- "Wow, my blocking arm is all bruised! You really are a Karate Demon, man!" (Vs. Takuma)
- "If you're the "Legendary Wolf", then beating you makes me a legend too!" (Vs. Terry)
- "How does being in pain feel to a sadist, Miss?" (Vs. Vice)
- "I think it's still a bit too early for you to pride yourself on your Kyokugen." (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- "Hona, yaro ka?" - "Okay, shall we do this?"
- "Hona, iku de." - "Okay, here I go."
- "Madamada yaru de!" - "I can still do this!"
- "Kore de...shimai ya!" - "This is...the end!"
- "Akan..." - "No good..."
- "Na-nai wa..." - "N-no..."
- Kensou: "Hey, long time no see, Ms. Angel."
- Angel: "Huh? Who are you now?"
- Kensou: "What are you saying?! I love dim sum, I'm Athena's boyfriend, I'm none other than Sie Kensou!"
- Angel: "Ah, I kinda remember you. That's right, you're that poor little boy Athena was always turning down, yeah?"
- Kensou: "Hey, that's some faulty memory you have! I'm gonna defeat you and make you remember everything!"
- Kensou: "I can do it! I can do it! Today is the day I confess my love!"
- Athena: "What's wrong, Kensou? You've been muttering to yourself this whole time... Are you mad at me because I ate your dim sum earlier? I made you some more to apologize..."
- Kensou: Wh-Wh-Wh-What is this?! Wow, homemade food!
- Athena: "Hehe, you're full of spirit, Kensou! I'm gonna show off the results of my training too."
- Mui Mui: "Dim sum! You ate dim sum before coming, didn't you?!"
- Kensou: "Wh-what?! Yeah, I did, but... What, you like it too?"
- Mui Mui: "Of course! But the dim sum in your world is all pretty bland."
- Kensou: "Ah, alright. I'll take you to Kobe next time. It's really good there."
- Mui Mui: "Really? Great!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "I went all-out from the opening."
- "Oh, you look like you want to keep fighting. Fine, let's keep at it!"
- "My training was tough, but winning like this really makes me happy!"
- "Surprised by our difference in strength?"
- "No good, no good. You're not even close."
- "You still can't handle spirit energy properly. I really struggled with it, too, so I understand how you feel." (vs. Alice)
- "And with that, I'm number one!" (vs. Antonov)
- "Why did we have to fight, Athena?! It's not like I can go easy on you!" (vs. Athena)
- "You're only looking at yourself, that's why you lose! Look at your opponent; you know, the other guy." (vs. Benimaru)
- "That regular old stick gives you no advantage against my Kung Fu!" (vs. Billy)
- "Master, why don't you let your students take over, and you just watch?" (vs. Chin)
- "So you're a dragon too...? Wait, is a dinosaur a type of dragon?" (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "Why don't you train with my team? Apparently you're friends with my master, after all." (vs. Kula)
- "Your face is really scary! You should smile more, like Athena!" (vs. Leona)
- "Your adult charms are very apparent, but Athena's youthful energy is way better!" (vs. Luong)
- "Y-You're sleeping...? You're not dead, are you...?" (vs. Meitenkun)
- "You have some pretty clever moves. But are they really necessary for fighting?" (vs. Mian)
- "Ouch... That iron fist is a real weapon." (vs. Nelson)
- "I win this Kung Fu showdown! Next, let's have a dim sum eating competition!" (vs. Mui Mui)
- "I may look like this, but I still fight for world peace. Even a former assassin doesn't scare me!" (vs. Oswald)
- "How do I compare to the dragon of the Kyokugen style? I bet my skills are better!" (vs. Robert)
- "You take your fashion too seriously. What's important for Kung Fu is clothing that's easy to move around in!" (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Slacking off because you're a legend? I'll knock you off that pedestal!" (vs. Terry)
- "Master Tung, take care of your health, and live a long life like my master." (vs. Tung Fu Rue)
- "You're full of awful energy. This is where the Psycho Soldiers come in!" (vs. Verse)
- "Eep, I'm not into whips or anything! I'm normal!" (vs. Whip)
- "I'm no good at difficult conversations. Just shut up and talk with your fists!" (vs. Xanadu)
- "Supposedly, you're wanted in Hong Kong... Wait! Does that mean I'll get a reward if I capture you?" (vs. Yamazaki)