Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Takashi Nishiyama (Japanese: 西山隆志) is a Japanese game director, producer, and video game designer. He is credited to have created the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting series. Before his career at Capcom, he worked with Irem on Spartan X, better known in the west as Kung Fu Master. He joined SNK in 1988 after he had finished directing the first Street Fighter game with Hiroshi Matsumoto. He is sometimes credited as "Piston Takashi" or "T. Nishiyama".
- Ghost Pilots - executive director
- Neo Turf Masters - "boss"; executive director
- The Ultimate 11 - SNK Football Championship - executive producer
- Fatal Fury - (III~Real Bout 2: producer)
- Art of Fighting 3 - producer
- The King of Fighters series ('94~'99: producer)
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden - executive producer
- Samurai Shodown: Warriors Rage - executive producer
- Metal Slug series (2, X: producer)
- Savage Reign series - producer
- Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special Dominated Mind - producer
- The King of Fighters R-2 - producer
- Art of Fighting (anime) - special thanks to
- Fatal Fury: Legend of the Hungry Wolf - special thanks to
- Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle - special thanks to
- Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture - executive producer