The King of StreetEdit
So does anyone know about this online game? All I know is that one of the characters is definitely based off Kyo's sprite (and Chun-li and Slime from Dragon Quest). Is it even worth mentioning here on SNK wikia? Sake neko 04:58, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
Kyo and Kim Edit
I noticed back in 2002, I was playing Capcom vs SNK 2 and I saw Kyo and Kim's SNK groove portraits looked alike! They even have the same initials. Kyo's birthday is December 12th and Kim's birthday is December 21st! Their birthdays are almost similar. In KOF 2006, Kyo Kusanagi Classic's "Another" costume Variation D are the same colors as Kim "Normal" costume Variation D: Turquoise Blue and white and they both do an Axe Kick when you press Forward and Light Kick. I'm not saying Kyo is based off of Kim, I just think it is an interesting coincidence.--SouthandNorthKorea 06:13, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Ha, yeah. I've always noticed that too. Ever since they shortened Kyo's bangs from his '94 days, he's been gradually looking like Kim to me too. I think the crossover games make it really apparent though. :) Sake neko 21:27, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
Kyo Kusnagi Classic and Kyo Kusnagi Edit
I ask to help, since. I am not strong in English. It is necessary to correct articles completely:
1) Kyo Kusanagi Classic and Kyo Kusnagi from 2D series of games "The King of Fighters" (all) one person. The addition of word "Classic" speaks about it:
- Т to. In game has been entered are new Kyo Kusanagi it was necessary to make an addition.
- At Kyo Kusanagi Classic and Kyo Kusanagi one abilities and suits. Orochi and NESTS sagas just are continuation 2D series of games "The King of Fighters" and therefore this one person. The Official source confirms that another Kyo Kusanagi was not in 2D series of games "The King of Fighters"
- New Kyo Kusnagi has been added only in a series "The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2". Before it was not
TerryBogard 05:15, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
Kyo Kusanagi  in 2D games, as well as in "The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact" and Kyo Kusanagi Classic  in the series "The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2" - one person, not all of Kyo Kusanagi , as it was considered Wikia. The first thing that you need to pay - clothes. It is in 2D with Kyo Kusanagi, and in 3D with Kyo Kusanagi Classic (except for "The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact", there have Kyo Kusanagi) is the same. Next Radel "Profile" "The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2" indicates the same data at the Kyo Kusanagi Classic, that of Kyo Kusanagi's official website.
the power os kusanagi flame Edit
kusanagi kyo can defeat iori yagami with his flame!!Kusanagi kyo 06:50, April 23, 2011 (UTC)kusanagi kyoEdit
kyo can beat ash with her toughtKusanagi kyo 07:34, April 23, 2011 (UTC)john
Kyo Kusanagi's Actual 'Power' Edit
Kyo Kusanagi's flame is not actually 'ordinary'
In 'Power' section, this wiki is saying that his flame is actually ordinary because it doesn't have 'trapping' ability like Iori.
However, Kyo's flame actually has ability; the 'cutting' ability.
'Kusanagi Sword' also means the power of Kyo and his family.
And that's why he has 'cutting' ability:)126.96.36.199 08:16, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
Kyo and Saisyu Edit
What is the difference between Saisyu and Kyo? They are both Kusanagi's but Kyo is apparently stronger, well, strongest character in the entire KOF probably. Saisyu is a Kusanagi as well but he is not that strong. What makes Kyo so special in that sense? There's no mention of Kyo's mother through the series and if only difference between Saisyu and Kyo is age, well it shouldnt make that much of a difference.