Temjin in Art of Fighting 2
|Full name||Temjin (The Titan Of The Tundra)|
|Birthdate||May 10; 34 years old|
|Height||150 cm (4'11")|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Likes||The children of his country, his dreams|
|Dislikes||Nothing in particular|
|Favorite food||Pot dishes|
|Favorite music||Lately, he's into Japanese enka|
|Fighting style||Mongolian Wrestling|
The one and only Mongolian dock worker at the Southtown port, Tem resigned himself to a period of menial work as a manure loader, finding the job to be $25 an hour. Tem persevered on, earning money for the small school in Mongolia where he dreams of teaching one day. In his ending, Temjin becomes the principal of the school Terry Bogard was attending to.
A pure heart who fights for the good of others.
- Ignore weight: Temjin can throw his opponents around regardless of their weight.
- Energy Wall: Temjin can lift up a wall of energy.
Temjin uses various grappling techniques to pin his opponents.
- Muteki (Invincible) - Art of Fighting 2
- The King of Fighters '94 - in the Mexico stage
- The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match - in the China stage
- The King of Fighters XII - cameo in cinematics
- Days of Memories (fourth title) - in-text cameo
- Temjin resembles retired American pro-wrestler Jason Bloom (under the brief guise & gimmick of Tensai). Both dress in red robes, both have a fat/muscular build, & both are/were powerful wrestlers, & both have been around since the '90s.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|