Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing.
In Battle Edit
Art of Fighting 2 Edit
Pre-Battle Dialogue Edit
- Temjin: "Taste the rage coursing through my blubber."
- Eiji: "I'm sure that there will be much to taste, pork belly!"
- Temjin 1: "Oh no, a clone! Talk about your occult phenomena!"
- Temjin 2: "It's a wild world we live in, huh?"
- Temjin: "Oh no, the ultimate enemy! What a powerhouse!"
- Jack: "Stop it! You're embarrassing me to no end!"
- Temjin: "Whoa, another dandy! You sure know your style."
- John: "Heh heh, thanks! But I'm still going to crush you!"
- Temjin: "I sense a feeling of death here. I must be careful."
- King: "If you keep fiddling around, I'm gonna kill you!"
Lee Pai Long
- Temjin: "The masked avenger rides again! Hah hah, what a fluster!"
- Lee: "Keee! Shut up, weed head!"
- Temjin: "A boxer! I wish I was a boxer, teach me... Huh? Teach me!"
- Mickey: "Okay... You can study after you come out of traction."
- Temjin: "No fair using things like that to fight me!"
- Mr. Big: "Hey, we have already begun, so watch yourself."
- Temjin: "Wow, you're one stylish dude. I'm impressed!"
- Robert: "Well, what can I say? I'm cool, stylish and... sniff... unloved!"
- Temjin: "Whenever you are ready, you small yuppie, you!"
- Ryo: "What! Nervous? Resorting to silly insults won't save you!"
- Temjin: "Karate? It's no use... I don't know Karate, you won't win!"
- Takuma: "Yes, but I know Karate and I'll win!"
- Temjin: "A girl? You can't hope to oppose me, oh!"
- Yuri: "Hah hah hah hah... What a haircut... Hah hah hah hah... What a bozo."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Maybe I should have become a teacher. I'm getting bored."
- "All those looks and all that money, and still a wimp! Tragic."
- "I can't help feeling we have met before. Oh...I need a nap." (Vs. Himself)
Special Stage Dialogue Edit
- Agent: "Mr. Temjin? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Temjin: "Whoa! You bet! Nice car here. Are we taking this? Cool!"
- Geese: "The mysterious Mongolian!"
- Temjin: "The...hey! Who are you? Is this Heaven?"
- Geese: "No, my confused friend, I am the one and only Geese Howard. I have brought you here."
- Temjin: "Thanks. Oooh. Look at the time! Gotta get going..."
- Temjin: "How about that, Mongol Magic!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Temjin: "Uuuooh! What is this?"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Temjin: "Where are you off to? Wait!"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Tem Buster: "Good morning, Principal Temjin."
- Temjin: "Morning, Tem Buster. I just love kids, so innocent and sweet."
- Tem Buster: "Waa! What a strange haircut! Wah hah hah!"
- Kids: "Principal has a weird head. Principal has a weird head!"
- Temjin: "You little demons! Make fun of me, will you!"