- This list is incomplete. You may help improve it just by editing!
- "Hey, c'mon c'mon!"
- "Hey, come on!"
- "Hey, look here."
- "Get ready!"
- "Power Geyser!"
- "Go burn!"
- "Get outta here! Go burn!"
- "Livewire! Go burn!"
- "Power Wave!"
- "Rock you!"
- "Round Wave!"
- "Good luck!"
- "Burn Knuckle!"
- "Power dunk!"
- "Beat up!"
- "Crack Shoot!"
- "Kick back!"
- "Rising Tackle!"
- "Power Charge!"
- "Take it easy!"
- "Are you okay? Buster Wolf!"
- "Here's the big one! Buster Wolf!"
- "Get serious!"
- "Stand up!"
- "Hey you!"
- "No problem."
- "Eat this!"
- "Come on!"
- "Oh no..."
- "Damn it!"
- "Did you think you could beat me! Go home!"
- "He was not much of a fighter despite his ugly face."
- "I won't lose until I avenge my father's death."
- "I'll beat Geese easily with my skill and technique!"
Story Mode DialogueEdit
After defeating Billy Kane
- Terry: "Yeah! I made it! I am the champion! The battle was so long!"
- (Terry celebrates his victory, until he gets mugged by Geese's agents)
- Agent: "Dude! Geese is calling you! Come with us!!"
- Terry: "What! Geese?!! HUMM..."
- (Terry was taken to Geese's Tower)
Pre-Final Battle vs. Geese Howard
- Geese: "Holy cow! You disturbed my plan again!"
- Terry: "Damn it, I've been looking for you! I'll now take revenge for my father's death!"
- Geese: "Stupid boy! How about a man to man fight to the death! I cannot lose."
- (Terry kicks Geese off his tower)
- Geese: "WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (thud)"
- August 13th, 1992, Geese Howard dies in the hospital 3 hours after falling from a high rise.
- (Terry stands on top of a cliff overlooking Southtown. A duffle bag is at his side, his hands are in his pocket. He gazes at the beautiful scenery and meditates on the events that have occurred.)
- The prologue of the newborn legend...
Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "It's been a long time since I fought. I have too much power, get ready to be hurt!"
- "Ha, ha, ha... sorry but I'm no push over."
- "Kuu... I've won again without trying."
- "You were good."
- "You'll never defeat me with guts only."
- "You assume my name! You've had it!" (vs. Himself)
- (Terry did his victory pose after defeating Krauser)
- May 15, 1993. Terry Bogard becomes the strongest in the world.
- Terry: "Richard, I'm starving! Get me more!"
Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- "It's been quite a while since my last fight. I'm ready to maul!!"
- "Show me your stuff, Andy." (Vs. Andy)
- "Oooh. You make me so angry, ya big silly." (Vs. Geese)
- "Master Tan. I ask for the honor to bash your face in." (Vs.Tung)
- "You have guts. Too bad. I'm gonna tear them out." (Vs. Himself)
- "Wubba, wubba. I'm in the pink today, boy!"
- "Oh, Andy. You've become so strong. Not!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Don't come round here no more, no more. Doo wah." (Vs. Geese)
- "The pleasure was mine, Master Tan." (Vs. Tung)
- Terry: "Keep it coming, Richard. I'm starving."
Fatal Fury 3Edit
- "Things are getting messy here. Take Mai with you and haul your hinder back to Japan to safety." (Vs. Andy)
- "Well, a woman agent from the conglomerate. Feel free to interrogate me anytime." (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "So you're Capoeria number one rookie. If I win, I'll buy you a hot dog, kid." (Vs. Bob)
- "Well, fancy meeting the king of the kick boxing world here!" (Vs. Franco)
- "Geese! I knew you were still alive! This time you won't be so lucky, you rapscallion!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Who's this monkey?" (Vs. Himself)
- "You know Cheng? I hope you're faster than that old geezer!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Boy, you sure love to fight, huh, Joe?! Okay, let's end this and move on!" (Vs. Joe)
- "What are you upset about? I haven't teased Andy. Well, not recently, that is." (Vs. Mai)
- "You sure have a terrifying presence, but don't you find your scowl leads to early aging?" (Vs. Sokaku)
Pre-Battle vs. Yamazaki
- (Terry and Cheng witnessed that Yamazaki defeated and injured Hon Fu)
- Cheng: "Oh, the Gods! That's Hon Fu! That crazy fool!"
- Terry: "Cheng. See Hon Fu gets to a hospital! I'm going after that Yamazaki clown!"
- Yamazaki: "Terry Bogard. It's about time we meet. This clown is going to show you his bag of tricks!"
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonshu
- Terry: "Just where the blazes am I?"
- Chonshu: "Wow, you sure knocked Yamazaki senseless. But he was weak. I am not. Call me, Jin Chon Shu. Why? Cause that's my name, fool! Hand me the scrolls! At last, the world and immortality are mine!!! Mine, after waiting in this body for 2,200 long years! The world will all be mine, except for Oshkosh. But first, to take care of you!"
Pre-Battle vs. Jin Chonrei
- Chonrei: "What...? Little brother...? My cute, cherubic little brother... You'll never leave here alive, mousse head!"
- "Okay! Piece of cake!"
- "Hey! You told Mai about the scrolls in the first place! Stop always getting on my case." (vs. Andy)
- "Wow, you still can move! You were one tough cookie and I like that in a chick!" (vs. Blue Mary)
- "What do you call a guy with broken arms and legs floating in a pool? Bob!" (Vv. Bob)
- ""Bash?" More like "Poof" if you ask me. I wonder what surprise is up next?" (vs. Franco)
- "A good fight, but, as I thought, a copy is never as good as the original!" (vs. Himself)
- "I'm axin' you if you could do me the favor of stopping your bleeding over my new shoes." (vs. Hon Fu)
- "Well, thanks for dropping by, Joe. You should know Cheng is a raving loony." (vs. Joe)
- "First, don't call me Goldilocks! Second, cover up that cleavage. Have you no shame, Mai?" (vs. Mai)
- "I don't know what the hell this bozo is talking about! Sure, I'm the right guy?" (vs. Sokaku)
After defeating Yamazaki
- Yamazaki: "Heh, heh. Terry Bogard. This is a real treat."
- Terry: "Just a minute! Why, he mentioned the scrolls! Joe wasn't just wasn't whistling Dixie."
After defeating Geese Howard
- Geese: "Well, bud. It looks like it's the end of the line for me! Had a blast. I guess I underestimated you. You're stronger than Jeff and Krauser... But you're still just a tiny little frog in a tiny little bond, Terry."
- Terry: "Geese!"
- (Geese disappears after his tower burns to the ground)
- ?: "Hey, come back here!"
- Terry: "Why, by the hairs of my chengy, cheng, cheng... It's Cheng!"
- Cheng: "Terry! Let him go. You have to catch up with Yamazaki and the scrolls! If he passes them on... Hurry, my boy!"
After defeating Yamazaki again
- Terry: "I don't know what this scroll stuff is all about, so just get your sorry carcass out of here!"
- Yamazaki: "Why not drop by Delta Park if you need to know more about the scrolls. That is, if you dare!"
- (Yamazaki loses consciousness)
- (Somewhere in Delta Park)
- ?: "Terry Bogard. It is about time we met. I've heard so much about you..."
- Terry: "Wh-what the...!"
- (Terry was transported to Delta Park)
- The blood of the Jins is the blood of death. It could only, in the end, conclude this way. March 15, 1995... Terry Bogard rids the world of all its evil Jins! The delusions of the Jins were just that. Immortality...the last refuge of corruption!
- Terry: "Oh, enough of this senseless combat! Let's be friends. Call me, pop, son!"
Real Bout Fatal FuryEdit
- "You've lost your stuff, dweeb!" (Vs. Andy)
- "You sure can move your pole. But to think you could beat me?" (Vs. Billy)
- "OK! If I win, it's a date! Don't forget now, right?!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Next time, let's just get a hot dog or something!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Take a slow boat back to China!" (Vs. Chonrei)
- "I just can't win with this devil inside me. Aaaoooh!" (Vs. Chonshu)
- "You sure've improved, Duck. But beat me? Nice one!" (Vs. Duck King)
- "Feel my gray-power punch!" (Vs. Franco)
- "G, G, G... Geese! You're mine!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Now you know my real power!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Wow, you're pretty strong. You might even be better than the famous Kim!" (Vs. Hon Fu)
- "Hey, Joe. Sure you can make your way to the title now?" (Vs. Joe)
- "Hey, butch, you're strong. You can take me on anytime!" (Vs. Kim)
- "After this, you'll be glad to stay in the kitchen, Mai!" (Vs. Mai)
- "If I let you show your stuff, you could be No. 1. Not!" (Vs. Sokaku)
- "Yamazaki, your tricks no longer have punch!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Pre-Final Battle DialogueEdit
- Terry: "Glad to see you, Geese. Now I'll knock ya silly."
- Geese: "Oh boy, Terry Bogard. This'll be fun!"
- Geese: "RAGING-"
- Terry: "POWER GEYSER!!!"
- (Terry hits Geese with his finishing blow)
- Geese: "WAAAAHHHH!!!"
- (Geese is about to fall off his tower, but for some reason, Terry tries to save Geese)
- Terry: "GEESE!!!"
- (Geese lets go of Terry's hand)
- Geese: "Hahahahahahahaha...!"
- (Geese fell to his death, as Terry watched him die)
Real Bout Fatal Fury SpecialEdit
- Terry: Okay! Time to party!
- Blue Mary: Yeah! Where're you taking me?
- Terry: Heh, heh. That's my little secret.
- Joe: I really hate those two people!
- "What a workout!"
- "I'm not pullin' any punches, Andy-boy!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Billy! You know you can't beat me." (Vs. Billy)
- "Till we meet once again, be cool, fool!" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Richard's Capoeira is awesome!" (Vs. Bob)
- "Put on a few pounds, have you?" (Vs. Cheng)
- "You got a great future!" (Vs. Chonrei/Chonshu)
- "I got rhythm, too, Duckster!" (Vs. Duck King)
- "It's over, Geese!" (Vs. Geese)
- "You can't win simply through poor imitation!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Just as dumb as ever, twit!" (Vs. Joe)
- "I can't lose! Even to you!" (Vs. Krauser)
- "Too bad for you, I'm no dumb bull!" (Vs. Laurence)
- "Hey, get it together! Andy'll worry!" (Vs. Mai)
- "It was a pleasure, Master Tan!"(Vs. Tung)
- "Take a few more lessons, palooka!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2Edit
- "Another one bites the dust. Who's next?"
- "What's the matter with you? Try harder!"
Garou: Mark of the WolvesEdit
- "Let's fight! Disappointment sprung me to true might!"
- "Take it easy! Showing off does not real effort make."
- "HEY! Today's humiliation's tomorrow's fuel for victory!" (Vs. Butt)
- "Consumed by ambition, you just had to lose!" (Vs. Freeman)
- "To win you must first beat your inferiority complex." (Vs. Gato)
- "I see you're ready for death. A strong opponent." (Vs. Grant)
- "Impersonators are old now, pal. Get a life!" (Vs. Himself)
- "Shiranui Ninja arts? Your master must be..." (Vs. Hokutomaru)
- "Looking for your brother? I'll tell you if I see him." (Vs. Hotaru)
- "After you know your ideals, can you make them real?" (Vs. Kain)
- "Good job! The country's in good hands with you!" (Vs. Kevin)
- "You're a real goof-off! Get serious or get lost!" (Vs. Kim Dong Hwan)
- "You've got the talent. You're just like your father!" (Vs. Kim Jae Hoon)
- "Sorry. Pro wrestlers just don't scare me." (Vs. Tizoc)
Vs. Rock Howard Edit
- Rock: "I've really been waiting for this: the semifinals!"
- Terry: "Hey! You made it all the way here? Good job, Rock! If you win, maybe you'll know your mother's secret."
- Rock: "She's got nothing to do with this! This's about me! I fight to test my own power. Enough talk! Let's begin!"
- Rock: "Still tough, huh? Still the champ. The semifinals and you're not tired at all..."
- Terry: "Sorry, Rock. But don't worry. I'll find your mother."
- Rock: "D, don't bother! I'm no Oedipus!"
- Terry: "Hmph! Okay!"
Vs. Grant Edit
- Terry: "This's a weird layout."
- ?: "You fight rather well. But your peak has passed. You're no match for the power of Dark Karate."
- Terry: "Hah! Quite a claim... But you don't convince me, hidden like some weenie!"
- Grant: "I am Grant... The Martyr of Might... Now show the full extent of the power... ...show me all you have."
- Grant: "What kind of freak are you? Don't you ever let up?"
- Terry: "I'd love to but my enemies just won't leave me alone."
- Grant: "I hear ya! Goodbye, legendary one. ...Farewell, Kain!"
Vs. Kain R. Heinlein Edit
- ?: "To think Grant lost... So the legend really was true. Or maybe?..."
- Terry: "You must be Kain? Why this competition?"
- Kain: "To meet the killer of Geese, my dear brother-in-law."
- Terry: "...Geese? Who are you?"
- Kain: "Don't get me wrong. Hey! I'm asking you to join me... 'Life' is simply winning everyday battles, isn't it? Those who simply ride it out have no right to live!"
- Terry: "Don't know about that. No one's an island, pal..."
- Kain: "Didn't expect a pinheaded cliché like that from you. I thought you were different."
- Kain: "Terry, the legendary wolf... You're as good as I thought."
- Terry: "Now you know, one can't live by strength alone."
- Kain: "Yeah, one needs compassion. But it breeds conniving, bias. A lone wolf like you should know of what I speak. These days, no one has it... The vision to really live!"
- (Kain's Palace crumbles and explodes, leaving his fate unknown)
- ?: "Hey, heard the rumor?"
- ?: "Is this city really going to declare independence?"
- ?: "It doesn't matter anyway. Our lives won't change any."
- Rock (flashback): "Terry, I don't know anymore. Was what Kain's tried to do such a wrong thing to try?"
- Lady 1: "Excuse me, lady... Isn't that an emerald?
- Lady 2: "Oh, can't you tell? I'll take jewels to independence any day!"
- Kain (flashback): "A wolf like you should know, people today aren't alive..."
- Terry: "I love this town... But..."
- Kid 1: "Hey, Terry!"
- Kid 2: "Put'er there, Terry!"
- Kid 3: "Terry wins again!"
- Terry: "Thanks, everybody! Yup... It's no bull... It's all about heart..."
- Kid 1: "Terry, how 'bout a game of hoops?"
- Terry: "Ooooh...kay!"
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "We might have overdone it!" (Vs. Brazil Team)
- "It's going to be our century!" (Vs. China Team)
- "Don't give up fighting!" (Vs. England Team)
- "Celebs are often copied." (Vs. Italy Team)
- "We aren't famous for nothing!" (Vs. Japan Team)
- "You've got the wrong members!" (Vs. Korea Team)
- "Let's do it again sometime!" (Vs. Mexico)
- "Can't beat us only by power!" (Vs. USA Team)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Even though it took only a few seconds, good fight!"
- "You had guts, kid. Now clean them up off the pavement!"
- "You've improved all right, but I still won easy!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Ahh, lighten up. With your punches, you had to lose!"
- "If you don't have fangs, don't flap your gums!"
- "You brought out the wolf in me. Aaaoooh!"
- "Don't take it too hard - you awakened the wolf in me." (GameBoy port)
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "Say what? It's no fluke. This is why I'm here every year."
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "This's what makes a legend!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Now you know my power. Next time, prepare yourself!"
- "Watch it, pal! I'm just getting started!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "Do you hear me? I'm no freak show!"
- "Fighting's brutal. You can only bet on yourself."
- "It's easy to lose, but tough to keep winning!"
- "We've fought a lot, but, gee, sibling rivalry's great!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Your Kyokugen training does not reveal its rewards." (Vs. Art of Fighting Team)
- "Well, get a work out? All work and no play..." (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "I'd like to know... What's all the fuss about you?" (Vs. NESTS Team)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Hey, lighten up, dude! This's KOF. Enjoy it!"
- "OK! That was groovy! Let's do it again."
- "Don't forget that hunger, pal. You got a real future."
- "Mixing with the wrong crowd again, eh? You're good, but watch your back." (Vs. '97 Special Team)
- "You've gotten good, but I still rule!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Enough psycho-babble, bud. You've hit the wall!" (Vs. Art of Fighting Team)
- "Tell this to your boss: "I'm gonna sink my fangs into you."" (Vs. Billy)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "A little short on stamina? Spent it all at once, eh?"
- "A true fighter! I even had to pay attention!"
- "I'll take you on again, anytime, anywhere!"
- "You've got the muscles, but you don't have the heart!"
- "Tell your boss: After KOF, I'm coming after him!" (Vs. Billy)
- "What gives? What're you all huffy about, Mary?" (Vs. Blue Mary)
- "Just changed my image and already I got impersonators." (Vs. Himself)
- "Tightly strung as ever! That last punch... rattled my bones!" (Vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Just a second! That's all it takes! Time enough for the wolf to swallow you!"
- "No problem! Just wanted to spice things up a bit."
- "OK! This is the best bout I've had in a while!"
- "That's the look. A look like that, and I know you'll be tough one day."
- "You've been out of the game for too long. I'm eons ahead of you." (Vs. Duck King)
- "I won't obsess over you anymore! These fists aren't for vengeance, but for defense!!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Mai... stop taking your anger out on me." (Vs. Mai)
- "No priority seat for you, old man! You're a tough old geezer!" (Vs. Oswald)
- "That's the way the senbei crumbles! The way to Kyokugen is the way of the wolf!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "You can whip a lion into submission, but you can never tame a wolf like me!" (Vs. Whip)
The King of Fighters XIIEdit
- "That was very good! This "Psycho soldier" business is serious stuff!" (Vs. Athena)
- "Guess you weren't hungry enough! Too much time spent educating your boys, maybe?" (Vs. Kim)
- "Nice fight! You gave me a nice challenge!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "That was my little welcome back present to you!" (Vs. Leona)
- "That was GREAT! I'm still pumped! Let's do that AGAIN!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "Hey, buddy! That was a pretty good fight!" (Vs. Shen)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues(Story Mode) Edit
Team Art of Fighting
- Terry: "Hey, Ryo! How's my favourite Invincible Dragon?"
- Ryo: "Doin' fine! Looks like you've sharpened your fangs a bit, Legendary Wolf! But I've been training for this day, too! You won't get by me easily!"
- Terry: "OK! Let's see if wolf fangs can pierce a dragon scales, then!"
- Joe: "Hahaha! It's you guys! I'm gonna blow all you guys away with my Hurricane Upper!"
- Robert: "Oh look, Mister Blowhard's back! Huff and puff all the wind you can muster. It'll all pass right over the Crouching Tiger!"
- Joe: "Shut up! I'll knock you down and then take out the ground you fall on!"
- Andy: "(This fighting spirit... It's like a raging god... Will my attacks even work...?)"
- Takuma: "Are you scared, kid!?"
- Andy: "No, I'm not! I'm relieved that I trained as much as I did. The legend of the Unbeatable Karateka... I shall bear witness to it with my own eyes!"
- Takuma: "Hehehe... Then you'd better prepare yourself! The shadow of the Kyokugen demon is not easily dispersed!"
- Terry: "Come on, I'm all fired up already! Let's fight! Come on, come on!"
- Ryo: "You will make worthy opponents for Kyokugen! Time to fight!"
- Terry: "Wow! It's Hwa and Raiden! This is like a class reunion! I thought you quit the heel business, Raiden."
- Raiden: "Quit? Don't make me laugh! I'm RAIDEN! The strongest man in history!"
- Hwa: "Hehehe, I've been waiting for you, Joe! I'll send you to Hell with my revived Dragon Kick!"
- Joe: "Heh, so you're here for revenge, eh? All right, I'll fight you. Champions have to accept rematches, after all!"
- Andy: "What are you all doing here? Don't tell me Geese is at it again!"
- Hwa: "Huh!? What are you talking about!?"
- Raiden: "We split with Geese a long time ago!"
- Kim: "That's right. They are on the road to correction, heading back to the path of righteousness! You may find this hard to believe, but they are showing great promise!"
- Terry: "I don't care as long as they put up a good fight! Come on, let's fight!"
- Kim: "A fight with you should be quite invigorating. Very well. Let us begin!"
Team Women Fighters
- Mai: "Hey, Andy! What a shame we're not on the same team, huh? But let's not go easy on each other, okay?"
- Andy: "Of course, Mai! We'll make this a fight to remember!"
- Mai: "*giggle* Oh, by the way, Andy... Did you know the hotel we're staying at is known as a legendary wedding location?"
- Andy: "What? What are you talking about, Mai!?"
- Terry: "Yo, Karate Girl! Have you been training properly?"
- Yuri: "You know it! I've got all your moves totally figured out!"
- Terry: "Is that so? Every single one of my moves, huh? OK! This should be interesting!"
- Joe: "L-Look at the two of them, drooling over each other like that..."
- King: "What's the matter, boxer boy? Are you jealous?"
- Joe: "Quiet, you! I'm gonna make you pay for those words! I'll show you! I'm the best around, no one's gonna ever bring me down! I'm the greatest!"
- Terry: "This may not be the time or the place, but come on... Tell me what's going on between you and Mai."
- Andy: "Wh-What are you talking about, brother? That's totally unrelated to what's going on!"
- Terry: "Well, it's just that every time I run into her at a KOF tournament, she's going about "my Andy" this and "my Andy" that... Man, I get tired of hearing all that stuff! You two should just make up your minds already!"
- Andy: "You and Joe are so harsh! Are you trying to agitate me or something?"
- Terry: "Breaking your opponent's pace by taunting him is all part of the game, Bro! I thought you were raised in the streets!"
- Ash: "Look, you can't beat me... Just save us both the time and energy and call it a day. What? What's so funny?"
- Terry: "It's just funny hearing a runt like you acting all cocky. I was just thinking about what happened to kids like that in South Town. Maybe I'm just getting old."
- Ash: "Well I'm not laughing, idiot! I'm sick of you and your stupid face!"
- Terry: "Awww, getting upset over something petty like that... Don't worry, bro, you're still pretty cute for your age!"
- Terry: "I know how to please the crowd pretty good, but you've got me totally beat in that category!"
- Athena: "D-Don't be silly! Your performance always get the fans fired up!"
- Terry: "I'm glad to hear that coming from you! Well then, let's have a fight that'll keep people buzzin' for years!"
- Athena: "Absolutely! My fans around the globe are counting on it!"
- Benimaru: "My kick is more powerful than a stun gun! Are you ready to get zapped!?"
- Terry: "Come on, man. Those weak taunts won't faze me. We're not in kindergarten anymore."
- Terry: "Hey! Long time no see Billy! You still bein' bossed around by Geese?"
- Billy: "Heh! I don't need my boss to tell me to break your face in!"
- Terry: "Oh man, that hurts! OK then, let's get going!"
- Chin: "Tung must look upon with Pride all the way from Heaven. Hohoho!"
- Terry: "Yeah! No, wait a minute! Master Tung isn't dead!"
- Chin: "Oh? He isn't? I heard he died peacefully after he overexerted himself."
- Terry: "Well, actually that did almost happen a couple times... But he's still alive and kicking... just like you!"
- Clark: "You know, if you can't hold down a steady job, why don't you join our unit? I'm sure you'd fit right in, and you'd definitely fly through to the top ranks in no time!"
- Terry: "Are you crazy? That's the worst joke I've heard all year! I don't want to live a life as brutal as yours! I'm fine with hopping from job to job and drifting! That's the kind of life that I'm suited to, man!"
- Clark: "I see.... You have the strength, but not the personality to make it as a merc. Too bad."
- Terry: "Hey, are you okay man? You look like you've seen a ghost!"
- Duo Lon: "Oh, don't worry about me. Your own safety should be a much more pressing concern."
- Terry: "Now we're talking! OK, let's fight! No holds barred!"
- Elisabeth: "I have heard of your legend and the accounts of you defeating many formidable opponents."
- Terry: "Please don't call me a legend. You're making me blush! Let's just get fighting already! Come on! Hurry up!"
- Elisabeth: "It will be my pleasure. I shall push forward with full force! I shall not lose!"
- Evil Ash: "You have the look of someone who has mistaken courage for stupidity? Think about it. What could you possibly gain by opposing me?"
- Terry: "I dunno... I haven't thought about it too much. I'm just a regular guy. I don't know how far I'm gonna get with this. But even a regular guy like me knows that as long as I can fight, I can't just let you have your own way!"
- Evil Ash: "So you're both stupid AND reckless! You've just signed your own death certificate!"
- Iori: "Get lost... Unless you're looking to become a dog without any teeth..."
- Terry: "Hey, I'm now the one who's following people around here... You're acting a lot more like a stray dog than I am, Yagami!"
- Iori: "So you're not only looking to lose your fangs and claws, but your life as well?"
- Daimon: "That shoulder throw of yours... You're doing it all wrong. You gotta put your back into it!"
- Terry: "Really? It's really hard to practice the move by myself... Could you teach me?"
- Daimon: "Very well! First we shall start with the basics, beginning with the proper way to tie your belt!"
- Terry: "No, you don't get it, that's not what I meant... I really don't understand this guy sometimes..."
- Terry 1: "You know what? I've been doing this so long that even seeing a copy of myself doesn't surprise me anymore."
- Terry 2: "That's right! It feels like meeting an old friend, right? How've you been, old buddy?"
- Terry 1: "I'll answer that question... with my fists! If you're really a copy of me, that's the only language you'd understand anyway."
- Terry 2: "You got that right! Let's get it on!"
- Terry: "Look, I don't care who or what you are! All that matters is that you're in my way, so I'm gonna kick you into orbit!"
- Saiki: "You do not seem to understand who is standing in whose way. Soon,you will find that this is the unluckiest day in your life."
- Terry: "Unlucky? The way I see it, I'm grateful to get to fight someone strong for a change! Come on, let's do this!"
- Terry: "You look familiar. We've met before, right? What's your name again? Hwy...? Hwo...? Hwat...?"
- Hwa: "It's Hwa Jai! HWA JAI! And don't you forget it!"
- Terry: "Oh yeah, now I remember! Sorry about that... You're former champion Hwa! Joe has your belt, right?"
- Hwa: "Oh, you must think you're freaking hilarious. You wanna be startin' something, is that it? I'll break your friggin' neck!"
- Iori: "A domesticated wolf is no wolf... It's just a lapdog."
- Terry: "Well, here's your chance to see if I'm more wolf than dog or the other way around, Yagami! Let's fight!"
- Iori: "Idiot, I was offering to spare your life. Your tongue is going to get you killed now, cur!"
- Joe: "OH YEAHHHHHH! Here comes Joe! Joe Higashi, the living legend! Joe's gonna give it to ya!"
- Terry: "You're always making a big entrance... I honestly think you spend more energy in the pre-fight than you do during the fight."
- Joe: "First, that's none of your business! Second, shut up! Just for that, I'm gonna take you down more spectacularly than anyone I've ever beaten before!"
- Terry: "You seem to be depressed about a lot of things! You wanna talk about it?"
- K': "What, to you!? You think you're some kind of analyst or therapist or something? It's just one loud-mouthed idiot after another here... Maybe they think this is supposed to be King of Blathering!"
- Terry: "Hey man, be glad that all those loudmouths care about you. You're lucky to have someone in this world who actually cares, you know? But maybe you're just too young to understand how good you've got it!"
- Terry: "It's good that you want to educate people who are, um, on the wrong path. But I think you went too far with your choice of pupils this time."
- Kim: "Nonsense. The path of justice is open for all to walk! I will turn all of them into law-biding citizens. Why don't you join them, Terry? Maybe your mind could use some purification too."
- Terry: "No thanks. I'll stick to regular training like a normal person."
- King: "Bring it on, Wolfy! I can take anything you can dish out!"
- Terry: "Every rose has its' thorn.... I learned that fighting Mary. There's no art in just brute force, right? I'll show that I can fight with skill, too!"
- Terry: "Hey, kiddo. You know, every time I see you, you're eating some kind of sweets. If you keep that up, you'll regret it in the future! You should at least stick to low-calorie ice cream!"
- Kula: "Low-calorie? What does that mean? What are calories!?"
- Terry: "Uh, look, why don't you just ask your uncle to explain it sometime...."
- Kyo: "Man, you are here every single time, aren't you? Are you going for a perfect attendance record or something?"
- Terry: "Hahahaha... You couldn't keep me away from KOF. When I heard strong fighters are getting together, I just can't resist."
- Kyo: "You are a sick individual, Terry. I don't think there's any cure for what you got."
- Terry: "Hey man, you are here every time I am too! If I'm sick, then you are also sick. Let's fight!"
- Leona: "Leona Heidern... Mission Log..."
- Terry: "Man, you're like some kind of robotic fighting machine. Is that really what you want to be?"
- Leona: "I don't understand. What are you talking about?"
- Terry: "I'm saying show some emotion! Enjoy the fight a little! That's gotta be better than how you soldiers are carrying on."
- Mai: "Hi. Long time no see. Fancy meeting you here!"
- Terry: "No! I don't know anything! I have no clue where Andy is! I can't hear you, la la la la la!"
- Mai: "I knew it! You know exactly where he is! Tell me! Tell me NOW!"
- Mature: "Hello, Wolfy! Would you like me to show you a whole new world?"
- Terry: "Ooh, the seductive blonde routine! Okay, I'll play along! What kind of world would that be, sugar?"
- Mature: "A world of pleasure beyond the threshold of pain! I'm sure you'll be hooked!"
- Terry: "Ah, that's a shame.... Thanks, but no thanks! I get creeped out just seeing a syringe."
- Terry: "Hey, do you mind if I ask you some questions about parenting?"
- Maxima: "What!? Why would you ask me about that!?"
- Terry: "You know, you've got those big kids that you've taken care of, right?"
- Maxima: "...Please don't take joke about that. That's the last rumor I want people believing."
- Terry: "Mr. Karate!? I never thought I'd run into the legend himself..."
- Mr. Karate: "You carry the will and strength of Jeff Bogard... Show me all that you have in you!"
- Terry: "OK! This'll make for a great story when I meet Jeff again!"
- Terry: "Hey, what's happenin', man? Hope your precious flames haven't started gutterin' out yet!"
- Kyo: "You want to know how my flames are doing? Why don't I shove them down your throat, then?"
- Terry: "Wow! Someone got out of the wrong side of bed today! This is gonna be a really heated battle!"
- Terry: "Hey! What's up with the mask? You back in the bad guy business again, Bear?"
- Raiden: "Watch your mouth! My name is Raiden! Raiden, the strongest man in the world!"
- Terry: "Okay, then! We'll, give me a fight that's worthy of your flashy mask! Let's go!"
- Terry: "Hey! With you as my opponent, it looks like I'll finally get to enjoy a hot fight!"
- Ralf: "Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you, buddy!"
- Terry: "OK! Let's see if those fists of yours burn hotter than napalm! Let's fight!
- Terry: "Yo, Casanova! Long time no see, man!"
- Robert: "Well, if it isn't Tumultuous Terry Bogard, the Freelancing Fistcuffsman from South Town!"
- Terry: "Hmm... That doesn't quite have the right ring, man. Can't you just call me the Wandering Warrior or the World Warrior or something?"
- Robert: "Sorry, man. You can't pick your own nickname... Ha! I'm just kidding, man! Now let's get this party started!"
- Terry: "Now that I think about it, we have quite a long and unusual history together, don't we? How many years has it been?"
- Ryo: "I've lost count. You're right, it's been a long time. Now that we ever do anything besides fight, though..."
- Terry: "That just means we were made from the same mold! So shall we begin, Ryo Sakazaki?"
- Ryo: "Anytime you're ready, Terry Bogard!"
- Saiki: ""The Legendary Wolf"!? Utterly ridiculous! You've been fighting for less than 20 years! What kind of paltry is that!?"
- Terry: "Yeah, maybe my personal history is bit short but I inherited these fists from my father! So just look as it as his legend and I'm continuing his legend, OK?"
- Saiki: "You think that one mere generation of your puny family makes any difference? Anything man has ever created shall become meaningless when it's consumed by the ravages of time!"
- Shen: "Now... show me this "legend" of yours!"
- Terry: "Oh, I wouldn't call it a legend exactly, but... Can't ignore someone looking for a fight!"
- Shen: "Now you're talking! Let's see if this legend of yours still has some life in it!"
- Kensou: "Genius Psycho Soldier, Sie Kensou! Ready to fight with an all-new costume!"
- Terry: "Please tell me you changed more than just your looks and your entrance speech..."
- Kensou: "Stop interrupting my intro with your lame put downs! I've got moves that you've never even seen before! I'm gonna mess you up! You'll be begging for mercy!"
- Terry: "Huh? What happened to your mask, Mr... uh... Tengu?"
- Takuma: "It's not Tengu! It's Mr. Karate! KAH-RAH-TAY! K-A-R-A-T-E! KARATE!"
- Terry: "Woah, I was just joking, but if you gonna take it that seriously, that must mean you really ARE Mr. Karate!"
- Takuma: "Enough madness! I'm not Mr. Karate! If you don't shut up now, I'll let my fists do the talking!"
- Vice: "You're the Hungry Wolf? Hehehe... How scary!"
- Terry: "Wolves are pretty scary, yeah. But they're not half as scary as you are."
- Vice: "Well then, Wolfie, why don't you run off with your tail between your legs? I wouldn't mind hearing you howl all the way home!"
- Terry: "Nah, I'm used to scary women. I know how they fight. OK, let's go!"
- Terry: "I... guess I'm the same as your brother. I've heen through even more hardship than he has. Do you know what I'm trying to tell you, Miss Sakazaki?
- Yuri: "OK. I know! But one of the reasons I'm doing this is because I want to become stronger than my brother!"
- Terry: "Okay! Then I wouldn't want to insult you by going easy on you! I'm gonna give it all I've got!"
- "Fighting you never gets old! You’re my best rival in the world, little brother!" (Vs. Andy)
- "Sorry, kid! Looks like I got too serious! If you don’t like it, you can always try and challenge me again!" (Vs. Ash)
- "I know Kung Fu too, missy! I can read your every move!" (Vs. Athena)
- "Man, you're always so self-conscious! Sorry, but I'm outta here! Later!" (Vs. Benimaru)
- "If you have trouble accepting defeat, feel free to try again. I'll take you on anytime, Billy!" (Vs. Billy)
- "I shoulda asked earlier, but are you a friend of Master Tung’s? If you are, I’m really sorry…" (Vs. Chin)
- "Sorry, but today I just can't be beat! It'll be a straight shot to victory for me!" (Vs. Clark)
- "I’m down for a rematch anytime! Hell, I wouldn't mind going at it again right now. How about it?" (Vs. Daimon)
- "You just let your guard down there. You didn't think you could beat me like that, did ya?" (Vs. Duo Lon)
- "I don’t know what’s your problem, but just worrying won't help! Why don't you try taking a chance?" (Vs. Elisabeth)
- "You "rule time", yet you lost to me? That power was all in your mind." (Vs. Evil Ash)
- "Why don't you look back? There has to be a time before you met Kyo when you fought without hatred." (Vs. Flames Iori)
- "Thanks! You helped me show everyone that I can be imitated, but I'll never be duplicated!" (Vs. Himself)
- "I don't want to say this, but... It seems that fighting you didn't make me any stronger. Sorry!" (Vs. Human Saiki)
- "Your Muay Thai is a lot different from Joe’s… I had fun with you though!" (Vs. Hwa Jai)
- "I was able to win because I had something to believe in! Do you have anything, Yagami!?" (Vs. Iori)
- "That was nothing like you, Joe. Are you taking it too easy in Thailand?" (Vs. Joe)
- "Wanna go into overtime, buddy? Your fists are telling me you haven't admitted defeat." (Vs. K')
- "Maybe you should go on a journey. Traveling might teach you something." (Vs. Kensou)
- "You should take some time out to just fight without worries, Kim." (Vs. Kim)
- "You should invite Mary to your team. She's way too shy to ask for herself." (Vs. King)
- "Uh oh, you okay, little miss? I'll make it up to you by buying you something tasty at Richard's place." (Vs. Kula)
- "Your flames are starting to smolder. You need to fight with more freedom!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "What? Giving up already? In South Town, this is just a way of saying ‘hello’!" (Vs. Leona)
- "Strong as always, Mai. You know, I'm starting to feel sorry for my little brother..." (Vs. Mai)
- "My dad always told me to watch out for women like you, so I'll be going now." (Vs. Mature)
- "That was a great fight! I always welcome heated matches like that anytime!" (Vs. Maxima)
- "It's not like you to be nervous man! Anyway, I look forward to fighting you again! See ya!" (Vs. NESTS-Styled Kyo)
- "So Kim got you too, huh? All I can say is I feel sorry for you." (Vs. Raiden)
- "I was raised on the streets, so I'm used to fighting tough, Mr. Army Man!" (Vs. Ralf)
- "Do you ever win anything, dandy boy? Come and get me if you're angry!" (Vs. Robert)
- "You and I go back a long time and you're still as good as ever! Nice Fight!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "See why I have a perfect attendance record? KOF is a tougher tournament than you think!" (Vs. Saiki)
- "If you don’t like being on the floor, stand up! That’s what life’s about!" (Vs. Shen)
- "What a heavy hitter, I can see you're still going strong! Thanks for the fun!" (Vs. Takuma)
- "Still as foul-mouthed as ever. Maybe you'll get along with Yamazaki, though." (Vs. Vice)
- "Hey, I hear you're training pretty hard these days. You're always full of surprises!" (Vs. Yuri)
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
Alice Garnet Nakata
- Alice: "Terry! I practiced a lot before I came, so let's have a proper fight."
- Terry: "Oh, hey. It wasn't enough just watching, so you finally decided to have a go at fighting yourself?"
- Alice: "Well, I wouldn't be able to get all the way here just by luck!"
- Terry: "Nah, If King or Mai could make it, it seems like it's just luck."
- Alice: "Grr! You're gonna wish you hadn't said that. Get ready, Terry Bogard!"
- Geese: "Terry Bogard? ...Someone with some backbone, finally."
- Terry: "Geese! I'm gonna beat you and chase you out of South Town!"
- Geese: "Gonna go back to the chaos of the slums? The Legendary Hungry Wolf."
- Terry: "Sounds as though you're saying the city's prosperity is due to you. I'll settle this by tearing you to pieces."
- Geese: "But... it's the truth."
King of Dinosaurs
- Terry: "Yo! Long time no see, Tizoc!"
- Dinosaur: "Terry, long time no... Wait, no. I don't know you or any Tizoc! I'm the king of the dinosaurs! KING OF DINOSAURS!
- Terry: "Wow, you sure are. Sorry, sorry. Now then... Let's go, Tizoc!"
- Dinosaur: "C'monnn!"
- "If you're angry, then claw your way back! That's how I got this far!"
- "I won't let myself seem pitiful. I gave it all I had!"
- "Ooh, sorry. Looks like I overdid it a little!"
- "That was a good bout, but it looks like I was a little better!"
- "You've got sharp eyes! I'm looking forward to fighting you again!"
- "No problem! I'll keep this momentum up for the next fight!"
- "That was no different than a warmup!"
- "I worked up a good sweat! I hope I can have more fun next time!"
- "Sorry, stand UP!"
- "Sorry, but I can't stop here! I'll be moving on now!"
- "OK! That was a heated fight!"
- "This is like a festival. You're missing out if you don't have more fun!"
- "If you don't put your heart into it, I can't get warmed up!"
- "You almost had me. But there's no way I'm going to lose."
- "That was some solid fighting. Good job!"
- "I don't plan to lose any time soon! Be more serious next time!"
- "That was my best bout! We should definitely fight again!"
- "So, now do you understand why I deserve to be called a regular at this tournament?"
- "That was a good bout, but it looks like I was a little better!"
- "Don't you think you should be more hungry for wins?"
- "If you want a rematch, I'll be your opponent any time!"
- "Come back when you're stronger!"
- "You fought way longer than I thought you would, Alice! I'm looking forward to next time!" (vs. Alice)
- "You've got a long way to go, Andy!" (vs. Andy)
- "Halfhearted attacks like those couldn't even take down a stray dog!" (vs. Angel)
- "*Whistle*, your confidence is backed up by your strength! But you won't beat anyone here while you're drunk on your own power!" (vs. Antonov)
- "When we fight, the crowd goes wild! It's great!" (vs. Athena)
- "Giving up already? I'm good to continue if you are, Billy!" (vs. Billy)
- "You've got some pretty weird friends. Being on Kim's team suits you better!" (vs. Chang)
- "Geese...I'm finally putting an end to you!" (vs. Geese)
- "Where's the old hurricane?! That was a breeze!" (vs. Joe)
- "That was the first time I've fought a dinosaur, but it was pretty fun! I'm excited to see which 'saurus you'll choose next, Tizoc!" (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "You're still too lukewarm to burn me up!" (Vs. Kyo)
- "Don't pick on Kim so much. He's really wound tight!" (vs Luong)
- "You've always got new gimmicks! But you still have to train yourself, Mr. Cyborg!" (vs. Maxima)
- "You'll ruin your health, sleepy-boy. But they say that kids who sleep grow up strong." (vs. Meitenkun)
- "That was a really unique fighting style! I want to see one of your shows!" (vs. Mian)
- "The power of nature is amazing! I can sense an energy like Master Tung's, despite your age!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "Even if your punches could take down a griffon, they couldn't catch the wolf!" (vs. Nelson)
- "Woo, great punches. You had me worried this time!" (vs. Ryo)
- "I won't lose so easily, junior! I shouldn't talk, but you need to train properly!" (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Thank you very much, Master Tung!" (vs. Tung Fu Rue)
- "A great rush, but your punches are too light!" (vs. Vanessa)
- "I dunno why, but you definitely don't seem like a good guy. Good-bye!" (vs. Verse)
- "So you're here too, huh... Sorry, but we didn't order any snakes, Yamazaki!" (vs. Yamazaki)
The King of Fighters 2006Edit
- Alba: "Well, let's see this strength that's...so legendary."
- Terry: "It's no legend! It's very real and still in the making!"
- Jenet: "If I told you you were my first love, would you believe me?"
- Terry: "Well, that is an honor! But I'm still gonna beat you, sweetie!"
- Terry: "Couldn't you have dressed up like this to your student?"
- Lilly: "'scuse me, I-I'd like to apologise for my brother giving you grief."
- Terry: "Huh? D'aw! You surely know like... Come on, quit it..."
- Mai: "Hey big boy, How ya doin'?"
- Terry: "And when did I become your big brother?"
- Terry: "Hey! Finally back in the game there, Richard?"
- Richard: "Heh! Isn't it about time to pay off your bills?"
- Terry: "Hey, rookie! Get serious!"
- Rock: "All right. I'll show you my rookie days are over!"
- Ryo: "We sure have...been at this for a while."
- Terry: "Yeah, but come on. It isn't all that bad, is it?"
- Ryo: "Yeah."
Pre-Battle Dialogues (Wild Wolf)Edit
Mr. Karate II
- Mr. Karate: "We sure have...been at this for a while."
- Wild Wolf: "Yeah, but come on. It isn't all that bad, is it?"
- Mr. Karate: "Yeah."
- Wild Wolf: "Wolves never sleep. Never!"
- Wild Wolf: "Ever on the prowl, I see."
- Rock: "All right. I'll show you my rookie days are over!"
The King of Fighters EXEdit
- "I'm always ready for a rematch!"
The King of Fighters EX2Edit
- "Good job!"
King of Fighters R-2Edit
- "Dream time's over! Smell the coffee!"
- "Fame? It means nothing to me!"
- "I suggest more gym time for me!"
- "You can't beat the "Legendary Wolf!"
Capcom vs SNK Pro: Millennium Fight 2000 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "In a word, OK!"
- "A good fight for you, but an easy win for me..."
- "Don't waste my time with your weak skills, scrub!"
- "You'd better learn how to block better!"
- "Don't get mad... get even!"
- "You can't survive in South town with your skill..."
- "The qualifications should've been a lot more difficult!"
- "This was the best match I've had in a while."
- "You must respect the power of my fatal fury!!"
SNK vs Capcom: Match of the MillenniumEdit
- "I'll give you a rematch any time!"
- "Stop pouting and win the next one!"
- "You gotta want it!"
- "You're so weak! Get hungry!"
Capcom vs SNK 2Edit
Before Finals Edit
- "In the final bout, I'll show off everything I've got! OK!"
- "A good fight for you, but an easy win for me..."
- "Don't get mad... get even!"
- "Don't waste my time with your weak skills, scrub!"
- "If you want to play with the big boys, you'd better learn how to block better"
- "The qualifications for this tournament should have been a lot more difficult!"
- "This was the best match I've had in a while. You should be proud! OK!"
- "You can't survive in South town with your current skill level..."
- "You must respect the power of my fatal fury!!"
SVC Chaos: SNK vs CapcomEdit
- Terry: "I've heard of a totally strong demon warrior... You must be him, eh?"
- Akuma: "If we do clash, I do foresee your death... Do you not fear me?"
- Terry: "So you are that guy! It's going to be a pleasure whomping you!"
- Akuma: "Punch drunk fool. Your ignorance will be your undoing."
- Terry: "You know, All you boxers look really stupid."
- Balrog: "In other words, we must look like you."
- Terry: "Ha ha ha. Toosh! OK! Time for these two birds of a feather to get jiggy!"
- Terry: "Hey, kiddo, what's wrong? Are you lost?"
- Choi: "Yeeee! Who are you calling kiddo, buddy boy!"
- Terry: "What's this? A tiny geezer?"
- Choi: "Doh! Gyah! You're going down, buddy boy!"
- Chun-Li: "Hmmmm. So you're southtown's famed "Hungy wolf.""
- Terry: "Who are you? You're female, All right. But I'll bet your tough."
- Chun-Li: "Care to make a crack about my legs, huh?"
- Terry: "...Farthest thing from my mind, honest!"
- Chun-Li: "Enough! Time to see if the legend is true... I'll show you, blondie!"
- Terry: "If you wanted to fight then just say so! And you are?"
- Chun-Li: "Chun-Li"
- Terry: "Chun-Li, eh? I'll remember That. Bring it on, legs!"
- Terry: "Hey! Robert!"
- Dan: "Huh? You talkin' to me?"
- Terry: "What the... Who're you?"
- Dan: "For the last time! I am Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo groove!"
- Terry: "Vampire? You got a sick sense of humor, pal."
- Demitri: "Hmph. It won't hurt. It'll end in a flash!"
- Terry: "Hah! I'm going to show you what you can suck!"
- Terry: "Man, you're thin! One punch and "Snap!"
- Dhalsim: "Do not worry, friend. My body tempered by yoga's mysteries will not break.
- Terry: "OK! Then no guilt here. Let's go, bean pole."
- Dhalsim: "Yoga."
- Earthquake: "Hey, boy. Put 'em up!"
- Terry: "Huh? Are you human? I thought you were a pig statue!"
- Earthquake: "You and me! I'll mince you up!"
- Terry: "Geese! You're alive!"
- Geese: "Hmph! I'm immortal! Now it's time I even up our accounts."
- Terry: "Oh. We'll even things up all right. For good."
- Terry: "Lighten up there, dude. You're bringing me down."
- Genjuro: "We shall see."
- Terry: "Come on, Samurai guy!"
- Goenitz: "Terry Bogard. I wish the honor of witnessing your strength."
- Terry: "OK! See for yourself!"
- Guile: "Undefeated in Southtown. The legendary hungry wolf, Terry Bogard, I presure."
- Terry: "Huh? Who're you? ...Ha, ha, ha! Sorry, I don't know any cauliflower heads!"
- Guile: "Drole. Very well. I hear you and mary are in cahoots, right?"
- Terry: "Hey, cauliflower head! That's top secret!"
- Guile: "As I thought. Time for the interrogation to begin! Let's go!"
- Terry: "You're subtle as a skunk! OK! Come on!"
- Terry 1: "Hey, hey. You should be ashamed of yourself!"
- Terry 2: "So, you actually think you're the real Terry? You Bogard wannable!"
- Terry 1: "Ha!! Babble on, bud. You can't impersonate my true power. Oh yeah!"
Honki ni Natta Mr. Karate
- Terry: "That's the spirit. I've been waiting to tangle with you!"
- Mr. Karate: "...Come, then!"
- Terry: "A"-OK!"
- Terry: "Whoa! You're huge! Hmm. If you don't catch me, I'll be all right."
- Poison: "Heh, heh... That's a big "If," runt! ...Let's do it!"
- Hugo: "I've got the power of a million megatons! You can't escape me!"
- Kasumi: "Where's my father? If you have hidden him, you'll pay!"
- Terry: "Are you talking about that antique, Todoh? Haven't seen him."
- Kasumi: "Hmph! Prepare yourself, Terry!"
- Ken: "You and I share a similar smell, eh?"
- Terry: "Fot sure. I was just thinking the same thing as you."
- Ken: "Up for a fight?"
- Terry: "OK! Let's go wild!"
- Kim: "How about a match, for old time's sake? What do you say?"
- Terry: "OK! Let's go wild!"
- Terry: "Hey! How 'bout it, Kyo?"
- Kyo: "I'm game! With a foe like you, It'll be a blast."
- Terry: "Hmm. Well, I'm really gonna enjoy knocking you on your butt! Talk about your stereotypical evil leader! You reek of evil, huh?"
- Bison: "You goody-goody hero type. You don't know what you're coming up against, do you?"
- Terry: "Oh, I know exactly. This'll be a good one!"
- Bison: "Hmm hmm hmm. Ignorant certin!"
- Mai: "I can't find Andy anywhere around here. Terry!"
- Terry: "A, Andy? I'm not his keeper."
- Mai: "...Terry, You're hiding something."
- Terry: "...A sneakhead!"
- Mars People: "Beep Boop Boop Bap."
- Terry: "...Guess I was wrong."
- Mr. Karate: "Hey, sonny! If you want to pass, you gotta get by me."
- Terry: "Sonny? What gives, Takuma?"
- Mr. Karate: "Silence! I know not Takuma? I'm Mr. Karate!"
- Terry: "If i were to tear off that mask, I'd know for sure!"
- Terry: "...Where am I?"
- Athena: "This is heaven."
- Terry: "!! Who're you?"
- Athena: "I am athena... Ah! Hey, were you leering at me just now?!"
- Terry: "...What?"
- Athena: "Unforgiveable! I will punish you for your impertinence!"
- Terry: "W-wait! Hold on there."
- Terry: "Where am I?"
- Red Arremer: "Goo gyagu gyagu gya!"
- Terry: "Man, I've tangled with some ugly foes, but... I'd never thought I'd actually come up against one of Satan's minions!"
- Red Arremer: "Go-gyah!"
Riot of the Blood Iori
- R.Iori: "Whew, gasp... Phew."
- Terry: "What's the matter? Not feeling so hot? Iori Yagami?"
- R.Iori: "Ohhh-whoaa!"
- Terry: "Now just relax. I'm going to send you to nappy-nap land!"
- Terry: "It's high time we settle accounts, eh?"
- Ryo: "I'll be glad to."
- Terry: "Hey! Katera man!"
- Ryu: "Karate! It's Karate! Furthermore, I'm not some two-bit Karate guy."
- Terry: "Oh, sorry about that. I guess I'll have to learn more about Katera."
- Ryu: "Let me teach you. With these two fists!"
- Terry: "Joe!"
- Sagat: "...."
- Terry: "Whoops. Hey, you're big! OK, big boy. Bring it on!"
- Sagat: "Itching for a fight, huh? ...Very well... You'll taste the burn of this emperor's wrath!"
- Shiki: "I find you lacking..."
- Terry: "Ha! Why don't you see how lacking I am?"
- Shiki: "...It'll kill you."
- Terry: "!!! What is this strange sensation?"
- Akuma: "Destroy!"
- Terry: "Uh, oh.... This could be trouble!"
- Terry: "How do your clothes float like that? Magic? Tell me how to do it!"
- Tessa: "It is not magic, just supra-sorcerical science. ............ Hey there... You listening to me?"
- Terry: "I-I'm sorry... You've already lost me."
- Tessa: "Then I shall explain myself in Layman's terms. Care for a demonstration?"
- Terry: "OK! That I can understand."
- Tessa: "On with the demonstration!"
- Terry: "Conceited fancy-pants like yourself tick me off!"
- Vega: "The common folk like you cannot grasp my refiend values and spirituality. Know your own disgrace. And kneel before me."
- Terry: "A wolf yeilds to nothing."
- Vega: "Don't worry, wolfie. I'll dress your corpse up... With your blood."
- Terry: "Huh?! Your eyes are blanker than... Usual. Are you kypnotized?"
- Ken: "Ooh... I... Must... Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!"
- Terry: "Well, then, guess I'd better snap you out of it!"
- Ken: "Oooh-whoooooah!"
- Terry: "Hey there, kiddo. It's awfully dangerous around here for a tyke."
- Zero: "Ugh.... Watch it...! Kiddo?"
- Terry: "You exude confidence. I like that. Let's mix it up!"
- "A rematch? Fine. I'm always ready."
- "Get the picture? That's why they call me "the hungry wolf"!"
- "Hey, lighten up there, pal. See! You got one of those worry wrinkles between *"your eyes!"
- "You can't be ready to throw in the towel yet, are you? This wolf's still pumped!"
- "You sure got spunk! Maybe, some day... anyway, hang in there, kid." (Vs. Dan)
- "A little monster disposal. I feel like a movie star!" (Vs. Demitri/Mars People)
- "I know the emptiness of hate-driven battle... but mashing you sure was fun!" (Vs. Geese)
- "Like I told you, I don't know, OK?" (Vs. Kasumi/Mai)
Neo Geo Battle ColiseumEdit
- "Clear my way to Victory Road! Have you already forgotten just who won here?"
- "Stand up! Hey, you listening? Stand if you're a real warrior!"
- "Things are really heating up. I'd like to do some cooling down at the ol' Pao Pao Café!"
- "What a sweet victory! Next time we meet, it'll be a long, hot battle!"
- "You're totally cute! ...You and Rock would make a nice couple, I think." (Vs. Ai)
- "You are too tricky! You need to master the basics." (Vs. Akari/Mudman)
- "Yes! Sorry, Rock! You're going to be the one on cleaning detail next week." (Vs. Rock)
- "Nine wild wolves? Shinsen-gumi? So you're a wolf like me, eh?" (Vs. Washizuka)