Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tokihime (時姫) is a character who appears in the Samurai Shodown RPG. She is the only villain in either chapter that the player won't fight. Her rougher designs wore a spherical feathered headdress and featured an intricate design on her clothing. She is voiced by Junko Iwao.
She is one of Amakusa's servants from his rebellion at Shimabara. When he succumbed to Ambrosia's will, she was also subjected to the dark god's influence and cursed with black wings. With her older sister lost, Tokihime faithfully remains by Amakusa's side. Ushiwakahime asks her to block the party's path to Amakusa's castle and effectively creates a barrier to prevent their advances.
If the party saved a Christian village before their encounter, the villagers will give them a statue of the Virgin Mary. Once the party learns that Amakusa and his comrades were formerly Christians, they present the statue to Tokihime. She is too moved by the figure's presence to concentrate on her magic and flees. When they meet her a second time, the statue and her faith in her religion cleanses Ambrosia's influence on her. In gratitude, she will fly the party to Amakusa's floating castle before leaving for heaven. She begs them to save her lord's soul.
A kind yet depressed lass. She is a peaceful soul who treasures her loyalty to her lord.
- Impenetrable Shield - Tokihime has the power to create a shield of unbreakable energy.
- Flight - Thanks to the power of her wings, Tokihime can fly.
- Teleportation - After her wings change color, she can teleport the party to Amakusa's floating castle.
- Sorcery - in the game's drama CD, she also has the power to dispel spells
- Cathedral Suite 1, 2, 3, 4 - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden