Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ume in Matrimelee
|Full name||O-Ume Goketsu|
|Birthdate||September 15, 1915|
|Birthplace||Somewhere in the northwestern region of Kyoto, Japan|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lbs)|
|Family/Relatives||Tane Goketsu (twin sister), Oshima Goketsuji (mother)|
|Fighting style||Wonderful Kicking and Punching techniques|
Ume Goketsu (豪血寺 お梅), originally known as Oume Goketsuji, is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee, having made her first appearance as the boss in the first Power Instinct. She has since become a playable character. Initially, she was very similar to her sister Tane, but she would be eventually be fleshed out and given moves and attacks that are somewhat different from Tane's. She is usually featured as the mascot of the series.
She is superhuman. In any case, she is scary. To master her mysterious attacks she confined herself to the mountains. Moreover, she has an eerie and unearthly presence about her and it is rumored that she can practically turn her opponents to stone just by gazing into their eyes....
Famous for her legendary strength, Oume received an invitation for a martial arts tournament, where the prize is to get married to the eldest son of the King of Certain Country. Oume accepted the invitation. She is not really interested in the Prince, and what she wants is the fortune of the royal family.
Ume shares a mutual hatred with Tane and would often bully her in their youth. Also unlike her sister, Ume is willing to use any and all means to get what she wants, even if it means destroying her own family.
- Superhuman Strength - Ume possesses strength that far surpasses an average person. Despite her small frame, Ume surprisingly rivals Chang Koehan strength.
- Transformation - By sucking life energy out of a foe, Ume can transform into her youthful self for a limited time.
- Ki Energy - Ume is capable of using her ki energy for devastating attacks, and can sometimes make her energy take the shape of her head.
Fighting Style Edit
Ume likely uses techniques developed from her own family bloodline. She is also capable of using odd means of attacking her enemies, such as throwing fanged dentures at them.
- Disorder Attack When in Trouble - Power Instinct
- ZIZIZI - Power Instinct 2
- ZIZIZI Ondo - Power Instinct Legends
- Fly Away - Groove On Fight
- Mystic - Groove On Fight
- Wonderful Internet - Matrimelee
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct
- Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct Legends
- Groove On Fight
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou