Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi guys,this is Acenitro.I made an idea of next installment of the king of fighters.Enjoy
After the events of Ash disappearance,Shion the last member of those from the past hosted KOF tournament.Chizuru Kagura heard about next tournament and told to Kyo and Yagami.She also sensed that Shion is trying to bring back Saiki to existence.Kyo called Benimaru and Daimon to help him while both Iori and Kagura called Shingo to help them.Duo Lon felt that Saiki haven't finished yet.He called Shen and Elizabeth but she refused to come.Instead Oswald joined him.
The gameplay and sprites are same like King of Fighter Xiii for example
- Special moves have a "normal" or "stronger" version. The stronger versions are called EX Special Move and EX Super Special Move respectively. EX attacks can perform tasks such as adding an extra frame of invincibility, boosting the normal attack speed, adding more hits, and other factors to a character's techniques. The use of EX techniques results in a partial drain of the power gauge.
- A feature called the "Triple Cancel" allows players to unlimitedly cancel their character's moves to their whim. The ability to do so relies on the "Hyper Drive Gauge" that's above the power gauge, gradually draining it as the players cancel their moves.
- Hyper Drive Mode" is a tricky feature that can only be done once the Hyper Drive Gauge is at maximum. It's possible for players to perform an unlimited amount of Triple Cancels at the precise moment the gauge is filled. Although the effect is short and temporary, the feature allows otherwise unlinkable techniques to be used in one combo. Triple Cancels and Hyper Drive Mode are both callbacks to the systems introduced in The King of Fighters 2002, such as the Free Cancel.
- When a player is in Hyper Drive Mode and has three power stocks, they can perform a powerful technique called "Neo Max Desperation Move". Players can also link a Neo Max technique into a combo, which is dubbed "Max Cancel".
- During a fight against a CPU opponent, players can be awarded a big boost of extra points if they end a match with a Regular, EX or Neo Max desperation move. It also triggers a special splash screen for their victory blow.
- King and Yuri can have their tops ripped off (as in Art of Fighting, Art of Fighting 2, The King of Fighters '94 and The King of Fighters '95) when K.O.'d by special, EX and Desperation moves.
- A complete story consists of eight stages, six being spent against teams and two being saved for the final matches.
- The Story Mode returns with a scoring system. When fighting against a CPU opponent, players are challenged to complete a random objective during stages, called Target Actions. Completing these can award bonus points at the scoring screen. Meeting certain actions can also reward players the next round by filling up their power gauge or Hyper Drive Guage. Objectives include goals such as completing a certain amount of hits within one combo, successfully hitting the CPU with a desperation technique (including EX and Neo Max desperation moves or specials), or being asked to perform a certain attack within 10 seconds.
All characters from previous installments have returned like Shingo,Chizuru,Blue Mary etc.They all are arranged in teams of three.
Fatal Fury Team
Team Story:Terry and his team participating the tournament just for fun.
Art Of Fighting Team
Team Story:Takuma and his practitioners are participating the tournament to show Kyokugen Style Karate.
Women Fighting Team
Team Story:Kim heard that both his new students have not been reformed fully.He entered the King Of Fighters Tournaments to make them fully reformed.
Iori and Kagura Team
Ikari Warriors Team
Team Story:Heidern ordered Whip to take care of Leona while he,Ralf and Clark participating the tournament.
Team Story:Diana heard that NESTS are back and told K' and Kula to investigate.
Team Story:Ordered by Seth,Vanessa and her team must investigate Orochi seal again.
Duo Lon Team
Team Story:Heard about Geese coming KOF,Rock participating tournament to find and kill him and invited Hotaru and Tizoc for help.
Ending:The team saw Geese going in the car and ran away.Rock apologized Hotaru and Tizoc about trouble but they said we all did great job defeating Saiki and saved the world.Rock was happy and said let's go to Pao Pao Cafe.
Team Story:Intereseted in Orochi power again,Geese participating tournament and called Billy and Yamazaki for assistance.
Psycho Soldiers Team
Team Story:Athena is kidnapped by mysterious figure and Kensou received an invitation.He must win the tournament in order to rescue her.
Team Ending:In the ending,the team found out it was Ron who kidnapped Athena.He challenged the team a fight and won.Before he was about to kill Kensou,Bao uses dragon spirit and the whole building started to collapse.Chin,Momoko and Bao successfully escaped except Kensou.Thanks to Dragon Spirit,He saved Athena.
Single entry(also Sub Bosses)
Saiki (true form)
Special Edit Teams
KOF Heroes Team
3 Sacred Treasures Team
96 Art of fighting team
Male Teen team
Female Teen team
97 Women fighting team
Kusanagi and Sakazaki Children Team
Hwa Jai or Raiden
Duck King team
Sakazaki Family Team