Hi, welcome to SNK Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ash Crimson page. Enjoy your stay and contribute. Ways you can help out are:
- Create new articles from our wanted pages list!
- Expand the fighting style sections for character articles.
- Create character movelists!
- If you know more about the subject, feel free to expand any of our short pages!
Re: Two questions Edit
Before I try to take a stab at any of these questions, when leaving me a message on my talk page, please do not edit any of my talk page "Archive" sub pages. As the name archive suggests, these are to serve as records for stuff that used to be on my talk page. I have to move old messages to separate archive pages so my current talk page doesn't get too long. Newest messages should always go to the bottom of my normal talk page. Please also remember to sign any messages you leave on talk pages with your username by typing: ~~~~.
First off, while I usually try to confirm things, there are also times where I give leeway to editors when whatever info they give sounds legit. The actor in question you are thinking of is Mitsuhiro Ichiki. Back before XIII was properly released, people tended to (and still do), make hasty edits which may or may not be true but add it because they get excited to provide "exclusive" info. Patience and proper research seems to be a lost art now a days. How much of that early info is true or false though isn't really determined until a game really comes out. I think this was just a case of people jumping the gun a bit too early but it sounded legit enough for me to leave it be. Hence why sometimes I let things slip past but ultimately why I don't really like updating pages about story/detailed bits until a game is released. Quick glance at the arcade credits show all Mitsuhiro did for sure was promotional work at the press release and not any actual role in the game.
Answer to your second question seems to be implied as such but once again I'd like for videos with better picture quality rather than the shaky, out-of-focus, hand-held variety to really confirm this and certain other story bits for sure. Kyosei 20:34, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah don't worry too much about. ^^ People make mistakes all the time. I also didn't think you were complaining about the voice actor but I just wanted to provide an explanation for how the mix up came about. To get the story all down, I feel it'll become more clear and solid to everyone once there's enough time to fully absorb the game once its out on consoles rather than how it is now in the arcades. Kyosei 20:12, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
1) I don't think it would have to be mentioned on Saiki's or the Those from the Past articles if it's already mentioned on Orochi's page. I kind of don't like to repeat the same thing over and over again too much. 2)I haven't played Neowave so I'll take your word for it. If it's wrong you can always correct it yourself.
About the music section, I don't think it's that big an issue. The main point of them is to note when they get a new "uniquely" named music track. Kyosei 03:09, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
There's still some clean up that needs to be done regarding Saiki and even I don't know the full story about him. Most of it won't be really cleared up though until the game comes out on home consoles. Kyosei 11:42, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
- At no point, as far as I know in Japanese, has it ever been mentioned that Saiki is Ash's ancestor. However, that doesn't stop the English localization team from changing it to be this way. Once again, I'd rather not say either way 'til we get better vids and a home console release. Kyosei 05:10, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Saiki theme Edit
No I do not. Kyosei 06:22, September 30, 2011 (UTC)