The King of Fighters '99 Edit
In Battle Edit
- "Koko wa anata no deadline." - "Your deadline is here."
- "Kakugo wa ii? Watashi wa dekiteru" - "Ready to do or die? I'm already ready."
- "Ukete minnasai, Shureno, muchio! Hora!"
- "Makenai!" - "I won't lose!"
- "Shall we dance?"
- "Wakenae wa...Anata gotoki...Wakanae koto da wa!" - "It's just too easy to beat you!"
- "Watashi wa anato no tekidakara?" - "I am your foe, okay?"
- "Okogaso gare ta wa!" - "You made me loose my concentration!"
- "Gokigen ne, Udoddu" - "Doing good today, Voodoo."
- "Haiagare ba? Ito wa tareteiru wa!" = "Why don't you crawl? There's a string in right front of you?"
- "Honto no ko o mada shiranaii no ni?" - "You still don't know the truth do you?" *
* - introduction against Krizalid
Win Quote Edit
- "All show. No substance!"
The King of Fighters 2000 Edit
Win Quote Edit
- "What a fierce sneer! Well, at least you still got spunk."
Lose Quote Edit
- "I better think of a new strategy!"
The King of Fighters 2001 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "My squad's loaded with talent. But talent alone does not win."
- "I won, because I believed in my weapon. That's important."
- "You fought well! Even my whip voodoo's impressed."
- "It's been ages, guys. Glad we had time together." (Vs. Ikari Team)
- "Don't rush through battles. Learn to enjoy the pain." (Vs. K')
- "I want to spend some time chatting with you." (Vs. Kula)
- "What a sloppy organisation! You really thought you'd win?" (Vs. NESTS Team)
The King of Fighters 2002 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "No one has hope against my dazzling bullwhippery!"
- "Nothing gets by me and my little whippy-poo."
- "Looks like it's the end of the line for you!"
- "Those who get in my way will feel my whip's sting!" (Vs. Billy/Chang/Choi)
- "Well, guys, it's time we all had a little talk..." (Vs. Kula)
The King of Fighters 2003 Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "You pass. You can survive the battlefield."
- "Fly to your mommy and avoid the whip? Guess again!"
- "My whip's awesome. And my hands and feet aren't bad either!"
- "Still think whip's are wimpy? I'll fillet you like a fish!"
- "The waits over. I'll thin you down before you repent." (Vs. Chang)
- "Hmph... that's my Leona...two peas in a pod, we are." (Vs. Leona)
- "Who's 'Whippy' now? ...you listening, Ralfy-boy?" (Vs. Ralf)
- "You didn't know? Only the whip can tame your beast!" (Vs. Yamazaki)
The King of Fighters XI Edit
Win Quotes Edit
- "Your pride is what my whip sliced up. It'll take a while before you heal."
- "Your angel has come for you. Me? Heaven’s not my destination."
- "Stop. Just put a sock in it. Excuses are just so lame."
- "I waited for you to tread in. Fools like you always do."
- "....Oh, thank goodness... You're not banged up as I thought." (Vs. Kula)
- "Well, how unusual. Is it possible? Catching the likes of you off guard?" (Vs. Maxima)
- "Commander... you can't fool me. It's obvious you let me win!" (Vs. Ralf)
- "Tigers fear the whip. So, then… How about jumping through the ring of fire?" (Vs. Ramon)
The King of Fighters XIV Edit
Character Select Edit
- "Tāgetto wa, shutoku shimashita." - "Target Acquired."
In Battle Edit
- "Saa, hajime mashou." - "Alright, let's begin." (Intro)
- "Kakugo nasai!" - "Prepare yourself!"
- "Tsukamaeta!" - "I've got you!"
- "Osoi jikan yo..." - "Too slow you're out of time..."
- "Kochi o." - "Over here."
- "Sawaranaide!" - "Don't touch me!"
- "Tomeru!" - "I'll stop you!"
- "Amai wa ne." - "You're naïve."
- "Negasani!" - "You won't escape!"
- "Yame." - "Stop."
- "Jama yo!" - "Out of the way!"
- "Ochiro!" - "Fall!"
- "Mogake!" - "Squirm!"
- "Watashi to Udoddu kara wa nigerarenai wa." - "You can't run from me and Voodoo."
Pre-Battle Dialogues Edit
- Rock: "I try not to judge other people for their hobbies, but carrying a whip around in public is just weird."
- Whip: "What?! Her name is Vodoo, and she's my baby, not a hobby..."
- Rock: "Y-you gave it a name? OK, I'm sorry I said anything.
- Whip: "W-wait a minute, pal! If you think you can just hurt our feelings like that, think agian! We'll teach you a lesson!"
- Rock: "Whoa, whoa! Gimme a break..."
- Yamazaki: "Whenever your military types are around, you've always got a juicy story or two. How about tellin' me one, huh?"
- Whip: "I don't have enough time free to waste it on a guy like you."
- Yamazaki: "Ouch, don't be so cold! You're the ones always sniffing around my bussiness. C'mon, sweetie, let's play!"
- Whip: "(Looks like he noticed our surveilliance...) All right, I guess we can have a little fun. But in return, you'd better show Voodoo and me a good time!"
- Yamazaki:: "Now you're talkin'! I'll play with you till you can't even scream anymore!"
- Vanessa: "Aww, what's a nice little girl like you doing here? Are they really that short-handed?"
- Whip: "My duties aren't only limited to logistical supportal. I could just as easily ask what you think you're doing here.
- Vanessa: "Yeah, yeah. Do you people really think you can keep secrets from your opponents? If I'm going to fight an ex-client, I'd better do my best to keep you entertained, but... This really isn't my thing."
- Whip: "Haha. If you keep misreading your opponents' abilities like that, you're not gonna get any more job requests."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Looks like you didn't need a lullaby. You're already fast asleep."
- "Now matter who we fight, nobody can get a handle on the moves of my phantasmagoric whip!"
- "You’ve got some pretty good moves, but you’re not quite a match for me."
- "You’re a really boring dance partner."
- "If I don’t get smarter about my wins, the Colonel will start teasing me again."
- "You thought you could squeak by with skills like that? Wow. What an optimist."
- "No big deal. I knew it would end like this from the get-go."
- "Wow, Voodoo is in such a good mood thanks to you!"
- "Nobody can stand in the way of Voodoo and me!"
- "You were weak. That’s all there is to it."
- "It’ll be the same no matter how many times you try. The results won’t change."
- "You haven’t got enough of a little thing called resolve."
- "Yeah, you’d like to call it a close match, huh? But that little gap decided the victory."
- "Hey, don’t feel too bad about it. Voodoo and I have some tough-to-follow moves, that’s all."
- "I win and you lose. Nothing more, nothing less."
- "Well, that was anticlimactic."
- "I suppose that's the best you can do, huh?"
- "On the battlefield, results are everything."
- "Did you get a good taste of my incredible whip techniques?"
- "Remember this. A moment’s hesitation on the battlefield can cost your life."
- "I didn’t expect you to cause me that much trouble."
- "Looks like you couldn’t keep up with Voodoo’s pace."
- "Maybe I overdid it a little… Sorry if you end up with any scars."
- "Oh, stop with the lame excuses. You’re just making yourself look worse."
- "Well, that was boring. I feel like I understand what the Colonel means by a “hide-and-seek fight”
- "What, you couldn’t sneak away?" (vs. Andy)
- "You’re pretty brave to show your face in public dressed like that..." (vs. Angel)
- "You’re a surprisingly straightforward person, aren’t you?" (vs. Antonov)
- "Who knows how many crimes you committed on the down-low in jail." (vs. Chang)
- "Before you go back to your master, you’d better go back to jail." (vs. Choi)
- "Lieutenant. My moves have gotten better, haven’t they?" (vs. Clark)
- "I’m used to facing off with in-fighters like you." (vs. Daimon)
- "Looks like I should keep an eye on your activities from now on, regardless of Geese Howard." (vs. Hein)
- "Quit snapping and snarling in every direction. Why don’t you try calming down a little?" (vs. K')
- "Hey, don’t cry. I’ll buy you some ice cream later, okay?" (vs. Kula)
- "Well then, maybe I’ll team up once again with Colonel and the others." (vs. Leona)
- "Your footwork is as quick as a whip. But you can’t win against my Voodoo!" (vs. Luong)
- "Why do you think I’m trusting you with those two? Pull it together." (vs. Maxima)
- "There’s something I’d like to ask you. Would you consider joining me after this, please?" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "Your skills… They’re amazing. Do you think you could show me a few moves later?" (vs. Nelson)
- "Looks like calling me Whippy got my baby even more fired up than usual. Right, Voodoo?" (vs. Ralf)
- "I’ll teach you that my Voodoo is more than just a hobby, even if I have to beat it into your head!" (vs. Rock)
- "I’m sorry. This probably won’t help you win any students." (vs. Ryo)
- "You don’t seem like a bad guy personally, but your powers are a little dangerous." (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Hmm… I wonder… Should we be investigating this girl, too?" (vs. Sylvie)
- "You're strong and fast as ever ... All right, let's keep in touch." (vs. Vanessa)
- "Neutralization complete. Now commencing binding." (vs. Verse)
- "You can’t get away from my whip, no matter how hard you try." (vs. Vice)
- "Why on earth does a guy like this have any followers… ? He does have a lot, though." (vs. Xanadu)
- "Please understand, I could clap you in chains at any time." (vs. Yamazaki)