White Buffalo (ホワイト バッファロー) is one of the characters from Power Instinct Matrimelee in the Power Instinct series, having been a prominent character since the first game in the series.
White is a Native-American who tries to protect the rights of his people at all costs. A man of few words, he doesn't say much and appreciates the little things in life. He tried to make one with the world.
White participates in the Matrimelee tournament because he wanted a bride. But, what he may find, however...
White is a simple man who enjoys peace and living with his tribe. However, he also has a habit of taking things to add to his "collection" which tends to get him in trouble with other people and his relatives. This hobby of his is usually his excuse for entering the Goketsuji tournaments. It has also been implied that he dislikes children.
Fighting Style Edit
White seems to have some training in martial arts, with most of his attacks utilizing his fierce strength and great reach.
- Tatanka no Uta (Song of Tatanka) - Power Instinct
- Amiyai no Yoru (Evening of Amiyai) - Power Instinct 2
- Ano Musume Kawaii Ya Amiyai Musume - Power Instinct Legends
- Fighting Games for Young People - Matrimelee
Game Appearances Edit
- Power Instinct
- Power Instinct 2
- Power Instinct Legends
- Power Instinct Matrimelee
- Shin Goketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou no Kaihou
- Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou