Here is a list of quotes for Xanadu.
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
Character Select Edit
- "Uragiri yori suru!" - "I don't take kindly to traitors!"
- "Subete o koe yo." - "I rule everything."
- "Mushi o fumeru." - "I will lay hell."
- "Hajimaru..." - "It begins..." (Climax)
- "Koroshite yaru!" - "I'll kill you!" (during Climax)
- "Shiii suuu kaaaaan suu..."
- "Nido onaji koto aiwanu, yoi ka, nido onaji koto aiwanu." - "I am pure supreme, I say again, I am pure supreme!"
- "Kore ga...haiboku?" - "Is this...defeat?"
- Gang-il: "Oh, it's you. You're the one that deceived Kim's students. Such an evil man."
- Xanadu: "Fluctuation affects all things. And it's that fluctuation that creates everything."
- Gang-il: "Wha... I have absolutely no idea what you're saying."
- Xanadu: "You are also a nexus of fluctuation."
- Gang-il: "Bothersome guys like you can only be dealt with through Tae Kwon Do!"
- Xanadu: "I am interested in your path to resurrection."
- Mature: "Hmm...?"
- Xanadu: "One cannot cross the membrane without utilizing higher-dimensional changes."
- Mature: "You make everything so deep, don't you? I'll find out if there's any truth to what you way by the way your body reacts as I beat you."
- Oswald: "Truly, this is good fortune. You don't know who I am, but... I'll have to ask you to die."
- Xanadu: "Hahahahahaha!"
- Robert: "You're a brand new type of oldster to me."
- Xanadu: "Is the spirit you control mediating waves of energy through the air? Or is it perhaps just electromagnetic forces?"
- Robert: "Ah. No doubt about it, you're one of those annoying types."
- Xanadu: "Mightiest Tiger, your rage is a relative concept; know that it is meaningless."
- Robert: "No way, I could care less what you say. Let's go ahead and start before you get me confused."
Win Quotes Edit
- "Behave… Behave…!"
- "Even if we go back in time, there is no land there."
- "Can you hear it? That apocalyptic timbre…"
- "Growth creates repulsion, accelerate the growth!"
- "We are born in flux, and birth creates destruction. But… there are exceptions."
- "Send your heart on a journey through time and space."
- "Expand the limits of your understanding."
- "Don’t be afraid. These fluctuations will subside."
- "Let us pray for peace."
- "Let us all be happy together."
- "I will await your recovery, and visit even more destruction upon you."
- "Peace is a concept. By definition, impossible in life."
- "The equilibrium of space is always unstable…"
- "Come back any time. I’ll remodel you again."
- "Instinct is simply wild. Will comes from even deeper origins."
- "This disturbance will create a new fluctuation!"
- "A repetition of dividing and combining."
- "Be aware that your will and your instincts are all conditioned responses."
- "You must elevate your thinking…"
- "An aggregate of refuse and detritus, that is what you are."
- "All that you see and hear is the past. No, the past is a concept."
- "Humanity should be destroyed."
- "I’m taken with you."
- "Drown in the sea of imaginary numbers."
- "Let's go to a trendy cafe..."
- "Time solves inexperience… And space solves time." (vs. Alice)
- "Let me tell you with sound waves, that your speed is effectively equal to zero..." (vs. Andy)
- "Psychic power follows the laws of nature." (vs. Athena)
- "The ethanol is oxidizing, metabolize it." (vs. Chin)
- "Strength is also a relative concept." (vs. Gang-il)
- "Evil is relativity, it is very natural." (vs. Geese)
- "Those flickering purple flames of yours have a high wavelength." (vs. Iori)
- "The flow of time is always changing. Wishing for ancient times is also entropy." (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "Innocence is ignorance." (vs. Kula)
- "What does your flame create?" (vs. Kyo)
- "Going wild is another behavior." (vs. Leona)
- "Breaking atomic bonds with a small amount of power... Doesn't work!" (vs. Mary)
- "What you want cannot be. You should return to the vacuum." (vs. Mature)
- "A wall that cannot be scaled with transhumanism." (vs. Maxima)
- "Is there a meaning to blocking visible light?" (vs. Mian)
- "Teach me your process!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "Illusions are not created by the feet. It’s the brain." (vs. Robert)
- "Destroy symmetry… If you do that, you can avoid annihilation." (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Look upon our hair… It lies in chaos from your static electricity!" (vs. Sylvie)
- "Don’t you want to get back the time spent on that understanding?" (vs. Tung)
- "An accumulation of the information leaked from the cracks! Time, integrated vertically!" (vs. Verse)