Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During his concept stages, the creators wanted to add a "giant bald character" who was a "yōkai" to replace the character Earthquake. Creators wanted his character to make the line "Itadakimasu" very memorable. In the end, the design they created was "a mix of Genan and Earthquake". He was designed by Yasuhiro Nightow.
He is voiced by Gō Shinomiya and Tarō Masuoka.
Kusaregedo was once a very kind man, but is transformed after his death into a gaki because of his cannibalism habit. In his present demonic form, he is cursed with an insatiable appetite. One day, he smells a young girl (Rimururu) not too far away and he quickly gives chase. He fails to capture and devour her, and instead finds a girl named Hakana, his daughter. She pleads for him to stop and to come back home. Sadly, he devours her. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Kusaregedo was driven to madness by his insatiable desire to eat. He could remember his daughter, but his hunger was stronger than his love.
- Superhuman Strength - Kusaregedo's strength is proportional to his size.
- Bone Control - Kusaregedo can make the bones of his body grow and shape them like blades.
- Vomit - Kusaregedo can vomit at will. His vomit has paralyzing properties.
- Summon Demons - Kusaregedo can summon demonic hands from under the earth.
- Flying Head - Kusaregedo can send his head flying towards his opponent and make it come back to his neck.
As his character is a cannibal, a great deal of his attacks center on eating his opponent. His final attack, which was censored for international release, has him completely devouring his opponent whole save for their skull or hair. His weapon of choice is an exposed bone on his arm (presumably the ulna or radius) sharpened approximately at the wrist to form a spike. Kusaregedo's sprite also uses a hefty amount of space to fit on the screen (similar to other characters like Earthquake and the upright Tam Tam), weighing down his speed and jumps, as well as making him an easy target if his attacks miss.
- Moonlight Dinner - Samurai Shodown V
- Days of Memories (Ōedo Ren'ai Emaki) - NPC