- This list is incomplete. You can help improving it by editing!
Here is a list of quotes for Yuri Sakazaki.
Art of Fighting 2Edit
- Yuri: "What a scary mask you have on."
- Eiji: "All the better to slap you silly in, my dear."
- Yuri 1: "What are you? My legs are not fat! How rude!"
- Yuri 2: "Hey, you called me pirate's dream first!"
- Yuri: "Oh no. You look so strong! I may lose this time. Wink, wink."
- Jack: "Don't worry little lady. I will take care of you."
- Yuri: "Come and feel my fists of steel, you beast."
- John: "Now I'm going to enjoy this fight a lot."
- Yuri: "Hmmm. You look kinda strong, but you smell.. To fight me you need hands of steel."
- King: "Oh, come on. I don't smell that bad! Lookin' forward to the clenches, honey!!!"
Lee Pai Long
- Yuri: "Kyaa, hah, hah! What a goofy looking mask! Act your age, you silly, and not your shoe size!"
- Lee: "Hey, this was a gift from my mother! You're meat, toots!"
- Yuri: "You dare to hit an innocent maid such as I? Die you pig!"
- Mickey: "Who are you calling pig? Look, this is a fight, okay?"
- Yuri: "Hey, no one said anything about weapons! You cheating coot."
- Big: "Don't blame me for your ignorance, toots."
- Yuri: "Ooh, Robert, you are so handsome I can't concentrate. Not!"
- Robert: "That girlish spirit will make it hard for me to cripple you."
- Yuri: "I fight better than you do! Hah ha hah haah hah silly brother."
- Ryo: "I think you've taken too many shots to the head recently."
- Yuri: "Oh no. If my dad is going to fight me, I'll lose for sure!"
- Takuma: "What kind of attitude is that? What have I taught you?"
- Yuri: "Whoa! Strange hairstyle. Cool! Who did your hair?"
- Temjin: "No fair! You shouldn't talk about my hair! No fair!"
- "Gee! Ninjas sure are strong. I'm impressed!" (Vs. Eiji)
- "I like your outfit. Too much make up, though." (Vs. Herself)
- "You're tough, but you really should think of bathing!" (Vs. Jack)
- "Wow, you were pretty weak. I guess it isn't shoreleave, huh." (Vs. John)
- "Uh... Are you okay? I didn't mean to push your face in." (Vs. King)
- "You lost because of that silly mask! Understand?" (Vs. Lee)
- "Gee. Boxers really are cream puffs." (Vs. Mickey)
- "Hah hah. Even with weapons you were only a bald guy sans class!" (Vs. Mr. Big)
- "Oh, Robert. I thought you were tougher. We're through!" (Vs. Robert)
- "Well, no more calling me "Screamy Mimi." Eh, big brother!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "How did I do, Papa. Can I be a pro? Wuh? Can I? Can I? Please!" (Vs. Takuma)
- "You're weak, but you're kind of cute! Busy?" (Vs. Temjin)
Special Stage DialogueEdit
- Agent: "Ms. Yuri Sakazaki? The Police Commissioner would like a word with you. Could you walk this way?"
- Yuri: "The Commissioner? Why? Aw, gee? Look. I only skipped class once!"
- Geese: "Miss Yuri Sakazaki."
- Yuri: "Hey, let me go ya big lug. How dare you treat a cutey-pie like me..."
- Geese: "Please, forgive me. My name is Geese Howard and I just want to say that I like your spunk, your looks, and your cute little..."
- Yuri: "Watch it, pal. I may be cute, cuddly, and one spunky little bombshell, but I'll never be hit on by a guy with a bad perm!"
- Yuri: "Aw, gee! What a wimp!"
- Geese: "Heh, it's all over."
- Yuri: "Kyaaaah! Oh no, what is this!"
- Servant: "This way, Mr. Geese."
- Geese: "I have lost this time, but I will be back. For now, my farewell."
- Yuri: "Yaah. I can't see! Help me!"
- Servant: "Mr. Geese, we are entering Japanese air space."
- Geese: "I see. How goes Southtown?"
- Servant: "Everything is going as planned. Just f-a-b, b-i-g g-u-y."
- Geese: "Tell me more. Don't spell it out."
- Servant: "OK, whoops, sorry. Anyway, it seems that Jeff Bogard is checking up on you and your actions. We don't know who this guy is."
- Geese: "Take care of him. Rub him out."
- Servant: "Rub him off. Got it."
- Geese: "Out! Twit! Kill him and get me control of Southtown. I have invested too much in this to see my plans ended. The city will be mine. All mine. Wah hah haaaah."
- Robert: "Congrats, Yuri! I always knew you could do it!"
- Yuri: "Liar, liar, pants on fire! Robbie-boy!"
- Friends: "Yuri!"
- Yuri: "Hey! Where did you all come from?"
- Friends: "We heard about this match and came to cheer for you!"
- Yuri: "Thanks. Pretty cool, huh! Yuri Sakazaki. Fighting Goddess!"
- Friends: "Great, Yuri. I admire you sooo much!"
- Yuri: "Oh, thank you, friends."
- Robert: "Oooh! This is too much, Yuri... Ouch!"
The King of Fighters '94Edit
- "Soldiers! Cheer up!" (Vs. Brazil Team)
- "Teach me Chinese martial arts!" (Vs. China Team)
- "Almost! Get stronger!" (Vs. England Team)
- "Isn't my bro's team stronger?" (Vs. Italy Team)
- "I'm a master of Kyokugenryu!" (Vs. Japan Team)
- "Interesting team. But weak!" (Vs. Korea Team)
- "You'll regret not including me!" (Vs. Mexico Team)
- "This is my real strength!" (Vs. USA Team)
The King of Fighters '95Edit
- "Oh, fudge! Over so soon? I'll never lose those extra pounds!"
- "Why am I so strong? Talent, just pure talent."
- "Why are you such a weenie? I was hoping for a workout!"
The King of Fighters '96Edit
- "Like, lighten up. If you want to try again, I'm available!"
- "Oh, stop moping. Even in defeat, smile, smile, smile!"
- "Tough and a babe! I'm just toooo much!"
The King of Fighters '98Edit
- "I'm Kyokugen! Face it, Ryo! You're not fit to sweep for me!"
The King of Fighters '99Edit
- "Skill over power, spirit over skill! The secret to victory!"
The King of Fighters 2000Edit
- "Any monkey can fight! Like, ya gotta use your intellect!"
- "Not too shabby. But you're still a wimp!"
The King of Fighters 2001Edit
- "I don't have a pet phrase. Like, you're totally wrong.
- "I won. I won! I'm hot today!
- "No one can imitate my super special moves!
- "Well? With my Kyokugen power, I am one invincible chick!" (Vs. Art of Fighting Team)
- "Hee hee. I guess without me that's all you're capable of." (Vs. Girls Team)
- "You're too softened by the life of the bourgeois!" (Vs. Robert)
- "Heh, heh, heh. Ryo. Guess I'm the true Kyokugen heir!" (Vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters 2002Edit
- "Oh, you nasty beast! Give this babe a break!"
- "Why am I so strong? If I told you, I'd have to kill you."
- "What a cake walk!!!"
- "That's what happens when you forget my flowers, Robby-boy!" (Vs. Robert)
- "Hey, big brother! Fight like that, and I'll get the dojo!" (Vs. Ryo)
- "You'd be stronger without that silly costume, you clown!" (Vs. Takuma)
The King of Fighters 2003Edit
- "Don't let my looks fool you! I'm a Kyokugen master, I am!"
- "If you can't do a "Haoh Sho Koh Ken," you can't beat me."
- "That's the Kyokugen way! One big "Ah-Cho!", that is!"
- "Yuri, you are perfection. Nobody can stop me now!"
- "I love your groovy clothes. Maybe I should change my look?" (Vs. High School Girls Team)
- "You look good in that outfit! ...Sorry I ruined it for you." (Vs. Robert)
- "What's wrong, big bro? ...Weak from hunger, are you?" (Vs. Ryo)
- "It's high time I make the most of my adult allure, eh?" (Vs. Women Fighting Team)
The King of Fighters XIEdit
- "Eh, heh, heh. I know my stuff, eh?! I'm called "Kyokugen Kid" in my neighborhood!"
- "My legend begins with this match!"
- "Where's the camera? Yeah!!"
- "You've got speed and power, but you lack invention."
- "Kisaragi, I have a favor to ask: Would you say "Nin-nin" for me?" (Vs. Eiji)
- "Hey, there! Would you scream "Hurricane Upper" for me?" (Vs. Gai)
- "Hey, Ryo! Get the first-aid kit. Now's your chance to get in good with King!" (Vs. King)
- "Hey! No! You can't come out now! The plan's moving forward just as planned!" (Vs. Robert)
- "I'm going to win this year! Give my regards to Robert and Pop!" (Vs. Ryo)
The King of Fighters XIIIEdit
Pre-Battle Dialogues (Story Mode) Edit
Team Women Fighters
- King: "We're almost at the venue."
- Yuri: "Hey, Mai, it's been a while since you fought, hasn't it? Are you sure you're up for this?"
- Mai: "Now this is unexpected! You think I've been slacking off or something?"
- Yuri: "No no, that's not what I mean. It's just that, you know, I've been practicing really hard..."
- Mai: "I see. But Yuri, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm at the same level I used to be. Why don't we warm up, and I'll show you how rusty I am. I bet I could easily take on the both of you!"
- King: "Wait, since when am I involved in this?"
- Yuri: "Really? Are you sure about this, Mai?"
- Mai: "Sure! This'll be a good chance for us to test each other's skills! Bring it, ladies!"
- Yuri: "All right, you asked for it!"
- King: "*Sigh* I hope this doesn't end with us forfeiting the tournament..."
The Art of Fighting Team
- Takuma: "You stubborn girl! you entered the tournament again! I didn't even give you my permission!"
- Yuri: "Oh, just deal with it already, Dad! I can take care of myself!"
- Mai: "Calm down, Yuri."
- Robert: "Yes, there's no need to get upset here, Master."
- King: "Perhaps you should be more considerate of your farther, Yuri. He's just worried about you because of the many times he hasn't been able to look out for you."
- Takuma: "Precisely! What a keen eye! That's why I like you! You should be more like her, Yuri!"
- Ryo: "Dad, Yuri's a grown-up now. Why do you have such a hard time admitting that, huh?"
- Yuri: "Ryo..."
- Mai: "Oh, how cuuute! Is that some brotherly love there?"
- King: "Maybe you should take your own advice, Ryo? Don't take it so easy on your little sister."
- Ryo: "What?"
- Takuma: "(Huh...!?)"
- Ryo: "I'm just looking out for her, trying to get Dad off her back."
- King: "Well, maybe she doesn't need you to do that anymore. She can fight her own battles."
- Robert: "(I don't like where this is going...)"
- Ryo: "What's gotten into you, King? This is family business, all right?"
- King: "You're just going to dodge the issue like that? I tell you, men these days..."
- Yuri: "(This isn't good!)"
- Ryo: "Who do you think you..."
- Yuri: "I'm sorry, Dad! I wanted to tell you, honest! But I just couldn't..."
- Takuma: "O-Okay! As long as you're sorry. We'll let this slide this time! Right, Ryo?"
- Ryo: "Huh? I wasn't angry with her in the first place..."
- Robert: "Fantastic! Must be amazing to be part of such a wonderful family! Right, King?"
- King: "Well, whatever works for them, I guess..."
- Takuma: "Well then, Yuri, show me what you've learned!"
- Yuri: "All right, here goes!"
- Robert: "Wake up, you two! The fight is starting!"
- Ryo/King: "Wh-Wha...!?"
- Mai: "Wow. This is an amazing team here..."
Team Fatal Fury
- Mai: "Hey, Andy! What a shame we're not on the same team, huh? But let's not go easy on each other, okay?"
- Andy: "Of course, Mai! We'll make this a fight to remember!"
- Mai: "*giggle* Oh, by the way, Andy... Did you know the hotel we're staying at is known as a legendary wedding location?"
- Andy: "What? What are you talking about, Mai!?"
- Terry: "Yo, Karate Girl! Have you been training properly?"
- Yuri: "You know it! I've got all your moves totally figured out!"
- Terry: "Is that so? Every single one of my moves, huh? OK! This should be interesting!"
- Joe: "L-Look at the two of them, drooling over each other like that..."
- King: "What's the matter, boxer boy? Are you jealous?"
- Joe: "Quiet, you! I'm gonna make you pay for those words! I'll show you! I'm the best around, no one's gonna ever bring me down! I'm the greatest!"
Team Psycho Soldiers
- Yuri: "Hey, Athena, isn't it hard being an idol? I mean, you can't hang out with friends in public or date and stuff, right?"
- Athena: "Yeah, there are some restrictions on my personal life... But I'm happy to be an idol, so I can accept those inconveniences!"
- Mai: "But you're still so young! You should date! Love makes you prettier and stronger!"
- King: "Oh, here we go. Again with the Andy stories..."
- Yuri: "Hey, what about you, King!?"
- King: "W-What are you talking about!?"
- Yuri: "You've gotten a lot prettier ever since you started seeing my brother."
- King: "D-Don't be ridiculous! Well, what about you? What's going on between you and Robert?"
- Chin: "Hohoho, that brings back memories. I remember when I first met granny..."
- Athena: "It's so nice that you all have someone special to talk so passionately about. I wish I could have someone like that in my life..."
- Kensou: "Hey, wait a minute! You have me, Athena!"
- Athena: "Huh? You don't count, Kensou you're like a friend, or an ally or something."
- Mai: "Oh, poor Kensou♪ He's stuck in "just friends" jail."
- Kensou: "Could you all shut up for a second? Athena, I really lo...l-lo...lo-lo-lo-lo!"
- Athena: "Kensou! Not in front of everyone else!"
- Yuri: "Oh? That's a suspicious response! Was that all an act just now?"
- Athena: "W-What? There wasn't anything suspicious..."
- Kensou: "Athena, I lo-lo... luhhhhh!"
- Athena: "Oh, give it a rest already, Kensou! Look, it's time to fight now, okay? Let's go!"
- Mai: "That's a shame... Still no progress this time, eh?"
- Chin: "Hoho! That's youth for you!"
- Yuri: "Andy, can I ask you something? How are things going between you and Mai?"
- Andy: "I wish people would stop asking me that question everywhere I go. Does she really have to complain to everyone!?"
- Yuri: "Hm? What's that, Andy? Does she have to what?"
- Andy: "N-Nothing. Well, what about you, then? What do you think of Robert, hmm?"
- Yuri: "Huh? Robert? Hmmm... Well... uh... hahaha ♪ You know, we can catch up later! Let's get this fight out of the way first!"
- Andy: "Right! We didn't come here for small talk."
- Yuri: "I don't know what you're trying to do, but I hear you're causing quite a lot of trouble all over the place."
- Ash: "If you don't know, then just keep your nose out of my business. I have matters to attend to."
- Yuri: "Halt! This is where your evil plan ends! I will stop you no matter what!"
- Ash: "Ugh, here we go again. Why does KOF attract so many people like this!?"
- Yuri: "Hnnnn... HA! Heeya! No, that's not right..."
- Athena: "Umm... Yuri? What are you doing?"
- Yuri: "I'm developing Psycho Powers, obviously! I thought I could learn a thing or two from you..."
- Athena: "If it was really that easy to develop my powers, then what would that say about all the work that Kensou had put in?"
- Yuri: "Ugh! I just can't get that Psycho Ball to come out! You're just going to have to show me! Come on, Athena! It's time to fight. I'll be studying your moves so I can use them after this fight!"
- Athena: "Hey! It's really not that easy, you know...?"
- Yuri: "Hmmm... Today I think I'll be studying your moves for a change, Benimaru ♪"
- Benimaru: "I'm always up for teaching eager students! Heck, I'd be glad to give you a personal hands-on lesson..."
- Yuri: "Really!? Okay, see you this Sunday at our dojo! I'll bring my dad!"
- Benimaru: "Huh? U-Uh, it's just that I have all the equipment we'd need back at my apartment..."
- Yuri: "Haha, I'm kidding of course! Robert already warned me about you! He told me that whatever happens I should never be alone in the same room with you!"
- Benimaru: "Why that...! Always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong!"
- Billy: "Too late to withdraw from the tournament now, missy! You'd better give it all you've got!"
- Yuri: "Whatever! Something tells me it'll be you cowering on the floor in a few moments!"
- Yuri: "You look like trouble. Are you friends with that Magaki guy?"
- Saiki: "I don't need to explain anything to you. You wouldn't understand anyway."
- Yuri: "Hey, that's mean! You're making fun of me!"
- Saiki: "Oh, it's not just you. All you humans are petty little insects!"
- Yuri: "Hey, Mister, are you sure you're okay? I think you should take it easy..."
- Chin: "Hohoho! I'll be fine. I'm a lot more experienced than your father actually! Heck, if you're not scared of me, just try and attack me! Whatever angle you like!"
- Yuri: "Maybe I just will! Here we go, Mister!"
- Clark: "I already know I'm going to win, but it'd still be nice if you could at least put up a fight. You wouldn't want to me have a fight that's less strenuous than my lifting, would ya?"
- Yuri: "Well, that all depends on how much effort you're going to put into this, doesn't it? Who knows? You keep underestimating me, and you might end up wishing you never left the gym today in the first place!"
- Duo Lon: "His sister... You too, huh?"
- Yuri: "Huh? What are you talking about? Yeah, I have a brother, but..."
- Duo Lon: "Nevermind. There's no point in telling you now..."
- Elisabeth: "With your innocent nature you are likely to face some troubles in the future that you may not have anticipated. You should quit for now."
- Yuri: "Innocence? Is that a compliment? I have a feeling that you're making fun of me though..."
- Elisabeth: "That is certainly not my intention. If you doubt my words, I will gladly take you on in a fight. But make no mistake! It will be I who advances to the next battle!"
- Yuri: "I don't think so! You're not the only one who's got something to fight for here!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Ash... Is that you? No? Who are you?
- Evil Ash: "*sigh* ...It's such a pain to have a famous face. Everyone just keeps bothering you! I guess that means I should finish my job and return to my rightful place."
- Daimon: "No matter how nimbly you float around, all it takes is one solid punch to take you down."
- Yuri: "Well, then I'll just have to use my speed and technique to use your own strength against you! If we're going to fight, we should have fun with it, right?"
- Daimon: "I see... There is some sense to what you are saying..."
- Yuri: "But of course there is! So, prepare for a beat down, Mister Former Gold Medalist!"
- Hwa: "What!? Another girl!? This tournament has really gone downhill!"
- Yuri: "Um, sir, this is the 21st century and equal rights for men and women are the established global standard! In fact, the age of women has only just begun! You might be surprised by what a strong woman can do!"
- Hwa: "G-Glob...? Sh-Sh-Shut up! Stop talking nonsense! There's no place for girls here, and if words alone don't convince you, then my feet will show you that there are some places where women just can't compete!"
- Yuri: "How long do you plan to keep sulking about the state of the world? People don't like gloomy types like you, you know?"
- Iori: "Oh? But you obviously hate the world. Otherwise you wouldn't be in such a hurry to die!"
- Yuri: "Don't be like that! I'm only trying to be friendly here!"
- Iori: "Stay away from me... or suffer the consequences."
- Yuri: "If you're always telling people to stay away from you, why do you keep entering KOF in the first place?"
- Iori: "...Not to gossip with the likes of you, that's for sure."
- Joe: "Hey, Yuri! If you're going to copy someone, let it be me, and not Terry or your brother!"
- Yuri: "What? Copy you? I'd be way too embarrassed if I did that..."
- Joe: "Excuse me!? What exactly is so embarrassing about Muay Thai, huh?"
- Yuri: "Ummm... It's not Muay Thai, it's just, you know... Everything else about you besides the Muay Thai?"
- Joe: "What the-!? That does it! You asked for this! You sowed the storm and now you're gonna reap the whirlwind, girl!"
- Yuri: "You're always scowling. Does anything good ever come out of being angry all the time!?"
- K': "...Are you stupid? Of course there isn't anything..."
- Yuri: "Then why are you such a sourpuss all the time?"
- K': "I'm sick of all your rambling... This is just who I am."
- Kim: "Brother and sister competing in battle and honing each other's skills... What a rare and marvelous sight!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Don't you have two sons?"
- Kim: "I do! But, well, the youngest is okay, but the eldest is a bit of a slacker... I don't know what's going to become of that boy. I should try to... But, no that won't work... I... ummm..."
- Yuri: "Excuse me! Hello!? Kim? I think maybe we should start fighting now... Kim...?"
- Yuri: "Oh, that's right! I always meant to ask..."
- King: "What is it? I hope I can be of assistance..."
- Yuri: "Be honest with me here. What do you think of my brother?"
- King: "What!? Wh-What are you asking me that for!? Is this the time or place to be talking about that!?"
- Yuri: "Hmmm? What's the matter, King? You seem flustered all of a sudden!"
- King: "N-No, I'm not! It's... I just... Let's... uh... Let's do this!"
- Yuri: "Teehee, I can read you like an open book ♪ Looks like I already won this one!"
- Yuri: "Hey, why don't you join my team once in a while?"
- Kula: "Will you give me ice cream? I'll do anything for ice cream!"
- Yuri: "Huh? Does that mean that if someone else offers you ice cream, you'll betray me just as fast!?"
- Kyo: "At the risk of sounding like a certain army man: Don't think you can get by just by "playing fighter"! This is not just a simple tournament. There's always something going on behind the scenes."
- Yuri: "So what else is new? I'm as ready for you as ever!"
- Kyo: "You take after your older brother... Or maybe I should say that you both take after your father... Well, let's get started then! I'm in a hurry!"
- Kyo: "So it only takes a single year for a complete amateur to master the Kyokugen style!? Doesn't seem like there's much to it then, is there?"
- Yuri: "What!? How rude! I mastered it in a year because I'm a genius! Isn't that obvious!? If you think I'm all talk, I'll be more than happy to show you in a real fight. Are you ready?"
- Leona: "Have you ever stared death in the face...?"
- Yuri: "Huh? I guess if I had to answer, I'd have to say... Uh... I haven't...? But I'm prepared to do so any day of the week! I wouldn't have gone into fighting otherwise!"
- Leona: "I see... I suppose that sounds much like you..."
- Mai: "Right! Time for another medical check-up, Yuri!"
- Yuri: "Wait, wait, wait! Isn't that MY line? Let's see if you took good care of yourself during the holidays!"
- Yuri: "Huh? What's with the eyepatch? Are you sick? Did you get hurt?"
- Mature: "It's nothing like that. You want to know? I'll take it off if you really want to know."
- Yuri: "Hmmm... I'm not so sure if I want to know what's underneath now... On second thought, don't bother! I have a feeling I'm not going to like it!"
- Mature: "Cowardly girl... That's nothing compared to the horrors I'm going to show you now!"
- Maxima: "You don't have enough power to take me on, little lady. I would withdraw if I were you."
- Yuri: "There you go, saying stuff like that again! You're just scared of my latent abilities, aren't you? Any difference in size and power can easily be overcome by speed and timing!"
- Maxima: "...Your best weapon is probably your undying optimism..."
- Yuri: "Dad!? Wh-What happened to you!? That mask... Don't tell me you..."
- Mr. Karate: "Yuri... You still do not understand the harshness of the road you have chosen. Learn from this fight, my daughter! It will decide your destiny!"
- Yuri: "Hey, Mister Raiden, I heard you hate koalas, is that true?"
- Raiden: "Yeah, it is. I mean, you can never tell what the buggers are thinking, can you?"
- Yuri: "Uh... But can't you say the same thing for regular bears as well?"
- Raiden: "Naw, bears are okay! Bears are awesome! Not koalas though. Definitely not koalas!"
- Yuri: "You don't have to get so excited about it... For some reason, this makes me think you're not such a bad person deep down, though."
- Ralf: "Geez, if only our girlie could learn to be as charming as you are."
- Yuri: "Teehee ♪ You sound like a dad whose daughter just came of age."
- Ralf: "Oh, please! I'm still single. I don't need a big brat like her running around."
- Robert: "Hey, Yuri! I finally got a hold of you! You free for a date today or tomorrow?"
- Yuri: "Sorry, Robert, but I already have plans. I have a victory party planned tonight. And tomorrow I'll probably have to go to the hospital. To visit you of course ♪"
- Robert: "Haha, you're hilarious! So you really think you're going to win, huh? You sure are confident! But I won't let you win just because I want you to be healthy for our date! I wouldn't be a worthy boyfriend if I let you trash the name of Mightiest Tiger!"
- Ryo: "Yuri, I still don't agree with you learning karate."
- Yuri: "Isn't it a bit too late for that now? You're always worrying way too much! This should be a good opportunity to show you that I hold my own as a fighter!"
- Ryo: "All right, attack me with full strength! I won't hold anything back either!"
- Saiki: "Another one of those noisy little brats. Can't you just wait quietly for death to claim you!?"
- Yuri: "Nope, ain't gonna happen! My liveliness is my trademark!"
- Saiki: "That's a pretty damn annoying thing to have as a trademark. All right, looks like I'm going to have to put an end to this nonsense myself!"
- Shen: "Are you serious? You can't possibly think you're actually going to put up a fight here, can you?"
- Yuri: "Huh? Are you saying that just because I'm a girl? You better watch out! If you're not careful, you're going to get knocked into next week!"
- Shen: "You're hilarious. If that's what you want, sure, I'll let you taste my full strength!"
- Yuri: "Sorry that I'm gonna have to make you look like a weakling in front of Athena, Kensou!"
- Kensou: "We haven't even started! I'll show Athena that I'm strong by taking you down! Unfortunately for you, I'm not the Kensou you've faced before! Get ready!"
- Takuma: "Listen, Yuri! I won't tell you to use karate for anything other than self-defense. But at least promise me you'll take martial arts seriously! Your karate still lacks the proper stance and attitude!"
- Yuri: "You and Ryo are so stubborn! Why can't you ever look at things on a case-by-case basis!? Being all serious is something that suits you, Dad, but I'm much better off doing stuff my way. And what's wrong with that? If you got 100 karateka together, they'd all train in 100 different ways."
- Takuma: "There you go again, acting like you know everything! I guess it's time for me to start training you all over again from scratch!
- Terry: "I guess I'm kinda the same as your brother... Although, I've been through even more pain than he has. Do you get what I'm trying to tell you, Miss Sakazaki?"
- Yuri: "I totally understand. Why do you think I'm doing this? I want to become stronger than my brother!"
- Terry: "OK! Then I won't insult you by going easy on ya! I'm comin' atcha with full strength!"
- Yuri: "Tadaaah! Here's Yuri! The beloved Kyokugen Beauty has arrived on the scene!"
- Vice: "Ugh... This is no place for kids. Start acting like a grown-up already, brat!"
- Yuri: "Oooh, scary! But it's going to take more than that to frighten me off!"
- Vice: "Your voice is like nails on a chalkboard! It's making my skin crawl! Forget about waiting for the next full moon, I'm sending you to the grave right now!"
- Yuri 1: "Oh, I see! First you steal my looks, and now you're here to copy my moves as well, huh?"
- Yuri 2: "I don't think the original needs to learn anything from a copy, though."
- Yuri 1: "I hope for your sake your legs run as fast as your mouth."
- Yuri 2: "Why don't you try and find out? Not that you stand a chance though!"
- (Vs. Andy): "I gotta admit, it's just like Mai says, you really are handsome! But I'd prefer someone a bit taller..."
- (Vs. Ash): "You shouldn't worry your friends! Y'know, that gloomy guy and that punk!"
- (Vs. Athena): "I shoulda asked sooner, but can I have your autograph? My friend's a big fan of yours!"
- (Vs. Benimaru): "You're the undisputed master of falling over with style and elegance!"
- (Vs. Billy): "Big brother fighting for his little sister... The situation is similar, but why is your life is so different...?"
- (Vs. Boss Saiki): "You're related to that Magaki guy, right? You've got to be! You're pink!"
- (Vs. Chin): "We should respect our elders. I guess that's not too convincing, considering that I just knocked one out..."
- (Vs. Clark): "If war is so tough and I'm just playing fighter, what are you doing? Playing loser?"
- (Vs. Daimon): "No, I wasn't lucky, and no, this wasn't just a fluke! This was all me!"
- (Vs. Duo Lon): "I'm used to training with my father. I'm not easily scared by strong people."
- (Vs. Elisabeth): "Ugh... My eyes still hurt... Fighting this lady is not so bad; it's the aftermath that's a pain!"
- (Vs. Evil Ash): "Do you have a split personality...? Well, that shock I just gave your brain should cure it!"
- (Vs. Hwa Jai): "Why don't you try and learn some Muay Thai from King? Yours needs work."
- (Vs. Iori): "You're even more cold than usual. Is that because you lost your flames?"
- (Vs. Flames Iori): "You talk a lot, but you're just taking your anger out on others, aren't you? Some man you are."
- (Vs. Joe): ""King of Fighters: The Legend of Yuri"... You think that'd be a good movie?"
- (Vs. K'): "Don't you think you're being too stubborn? Come on, just relax and enjoy yourself a bit!"
- (Vs. Kensou): "Hey, I train hard too! I just don't make a big deal of it!"
- (Vs. Kim): "I know guiding disciples is hard, but you're practically brainwashing them!"
- (Vs. King): "I'm sure I can learn a thing or two from your lovely footwork!"
- (Vs. Kula)"You should consider joining our all-girl team someday!"
- (Vs. Kyo): "Unless you master Haow-ken--er, Haoh Shoukou Ken--you'll never beat me!"
- (Vs. NESTS Kyo): "You can do better than that, right, Kyo!? You know you shouldn't underestimate your opponents at KOF!
- (Vs. Leona): "...It's so hard to tell if my moves are even affecting you because you're so emotionless."
- (Vs. Mai): "This is our time to shine! Give me all you've got, Mai!"
- (Vs. Mature): "Hey, you're wearing pants now! Are you starting to get thunder thighs or something?"
- (Vs. Maxima): "You won't win just because you're bigger. I'm used to fighting with that handicap!"
- (Vs. Mr. Karate): "Owowow... I'm still your daughter, you know!? I guess this is the sternness of martial arts..."
- (Vs. Raiden): "No wonder you lost with that mask on. Can you even see when you wear that?"
- (Vs. Ralf): "Compared to Leona, I get the feeling the men around me aren't that bad..."
- (Vs. Robert): "Robert, you were holding back on me, weren't you? That was too easy!"
- (Vs. Ryo): "So, isn't it about time you acknowledged my strength?"
- (Vs. Saiki): "You act like you're tough, but you ain't all that. You should try and learn some modesty."
- (Vs. Shen): "Come on, you're not even half as strong as my brother!"
- (Vs. Takuma): "How about it, Dad? I hope you'll stop meddling in my business now!"
- (Vs. Terry): "I wonder who's stronger, you or Ryo? Oh well, you're both no match for me ♪"
- (Vs. Vice): "You should try to be more mellow sometimes!"
- (Vs. Yuri): "You've got the looks down, but you're going to need better instincts to copy me."
The King of Fighters XIV Edit
Character Select Edit
- "Yuri-Chan densetsu hajimaru da!" - "My legend is about to begin!"
- Gang-Il: "What? Is that you, Yuri? Is Takuma not competing this time around?"
- Yuri: "Yep. It seems his body is getting kind of worn out. He's covered in old scars. And he says that operating the store and the dojo is getting to be too much."
- Gang-Il: "Ahaha, no doubt. It sounds like age is catching up with Mr. Karate himself."
- Yuri: "True, it seems he can't perform like my brother or Robert. But he's still strong. He can't get past me, though!"
- Yuri: "Sorry King. I'm helping my brother."
- King: "Don't worry about it. I started out fighting against the Kyokugenryu style."
- Yuri: "Hehehe. Speaking of which, my brother has been saying he wants you to become a special teacher at the dojo."
- King: "I don't like that kind of stuff. For now let's finish this match, and then I'll give it some thought."
- Robert: "Little Yuri, you're pretty strong, so I guess I should show you the best I've got."
- Yuri: "Wait, does that mean you've been going easy on me up to now?!"
- Robert: "Nah, I've been giving it my all. But now I'll give you the best of the best."
- Yuri: "Hmmm, I don't really get it, but I don't ever plan on losing to you or my big brother!"
- Robert: "That's the spirit. Alright, let's go; match time!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "Did you take it easy on me? There was no weight in your attacks!"
- "That was a beautiful win, using my strength!"
- "You're a perfect rival for me! Let's do this again."
- "You're certainly strong. But it looks like I'm the winner this time!"
- "Were you a little hasty? Your movements lost all their spirit halfway through."
- "Hehe, did you hold back because I'm cute? Despite my looks, I have master-class ability in the Kyokugen style!"
- "We both gave all we had in that fight. It was sooo fun!"
- "I'm totally on fire! My big advance is just getting started!"
- "I'm super lucky! That was a close match, I didn't know who would go down!"
- "If you want to take me down, you have to learn the Haoh Shoukou Ken!"
- "There's no word for losing in Kyokugen style... Just kidding!"
- "If you practice so hard all the time you'll wear yourself out. Sometimes you need a rest!"
- "I'm ready for a rematch whenevs!"
- "Whew, that was a close fight. I should practice when I get home!"
- "Strong and cute! I'm pretty amazing. I'm sure you think so too!"
- "Smile, smile! There's always next time, work toward that!"
- "Hehehe, this is proof of the strength of my version of the Kyokugen style!"
- "Wouldn't your strength work well with the Kyokugen style? So why don't you join?"
- "Are you angry you lost to me? But that's real life!"
- "You were mean against such a cute opponent! If you're not careful, no one will like you!"
- "Your fighting style is really interesting. I'll remember it for next time."
- "You never know what will happen in a bout 'till it's over! You lose the moment you relax."
- "That was an exciting fight! I'm super stoked for our next fight!"
- "It looks like I won in terms of spirit, technique, and body!"
- "You're about as strong as my brother! Not as strong as me, though."
- "It looks like you still haven't made those moves your own, Alice! You have to practice more!" (vs. Alice)
- "We have the same goal, Andy! To beat our brothers and be recognized. Let's go us, let's go!" (vs. Andy)
- "You were so calm, but you weren't much. How about you come back after you practice more?" (vs. Angel)
- "Your psychic powers are really handy. Can I use them too if I practice?" (Vs. Athena)
- "You took it easy because I'm small! Too bad, I'm good at taking advantage of size differences." (vs. Antonov)
- "Sorry Benimaru! You worked so hard on that hair, and I messed it up!" (vs. Benimaru)
- "Take better care of your sister! If you don't, I've got a baaad punishment for you." (vs. Billy)
- "Even monkeys can't fight with power alone! You have to use your head in a fight." (vs. Chang)
- "Yessss! Dad was always saying that he wanted to face you!" (vs. Gang-il)
- "Tell my brother, King! My ability is the real thing!" (vs. King)
- "You like sweets too, Kula? OK, let's go for dessert together!" (vs. Kula)
- "Just forget your duty and enjoy the tournament!" (vs. Leona)
- "Ugh, are you playing a game? You can't see my moves with that weird mask on!" (vs. Mian)
- "I didn't think your hawk would attack me, too!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "My strength surprised you, right, Robert? I secretly work really hard." (vs. Robert)
- "So, what do you think of my skills, big brother? Let's have a match for the position of Kyokugen style master!" (vs. Ryo)
- "Shun'ei, your skills are so unique, I don't think I could imitate them. Too bad!" (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Whoa... Your hands are floating! You're not a ghost or anything, are you?" (vs. Verse)
- "You lost because you always make fun of me as a "girl." Hey, are you listening? Hello?" (vs. Vice)
- "Oooh, I wanna bring a pet with me next time too! Hmm, what should I bring... a dragon or a tiger?" (vs. Zarina)
King of Fighters EX2Edit
- "Invincibility! I am uncanny!"
The King of Fighters R-1Edit
- "You'll be easy!"
- "Just my way of saying "Hi.""
- "Like, no problem!"
- "Hey, hey! I'm number one!"
- "Oh... hello!
- Lim: "Hey you, how about taking up Tae Kwon Do with me?"
- Yuri: "Hey, if you joined our Kyokugen Gym now, I'm giving you a discount on the monthly rate!"
- Yuri: "You're always so serious. Why don't you lighten up a little? Smile!"
- Iori: "You wish to die, don't you?"
- Yuri: "You're always so serious. Why don't you lighten up a little? Smile!"
- K': "Humph!"
Mr. Karate II
- Yuri: "Hey, Ryo! When did YOU get so cool? What's THAT all about?"
- Yuri: "Seriously...!"
- Rock: "Kyokugen Karate? I know someone else who uses that style..."
- Yuri: "Really? But my Kyokugen Karate's a bit different, you know?"
- Ryo: "Osu!"
- Yuri: "Hiyah!"
- "Yeah Yuri Wins!"
- "It's how fast I beat you that counts!"
- "I am the grand master of Kyokugen style."
- "it's the explosiveness of Yuri's power you've ever seen!"
- "The Kyokugen style is indeed awesome!"
- "That was so cool! I kicked your butt good!"
- "I'm afraid of my own incredible strength!"
- "This is the Millenium Kyokugen style!"
- "That was so cool! I kicked your butt good!"
- "I'm a sweet princess who can kick your butt!"
Before Finals Edit
- "I am the grandmaster of Kyokugen style. You didn't stand a chance against me!"
- "I'm afraid of my own incredible strength! You should be too!!"
- "I'm not a punk! I am a cute and sweet princess, who can kick your butt!"
- "It's not that I beat you, but how fast I beat you that counts!"
- "That was so cool! I kicked your butt good!"
- "The Kyokugen style is indeed awesome!"
- "Today, Kyokugen style has evolved into the Millennium Kyokugen style!"
- "You've seen the explosiveness of Yuri's power!"
SNK vs Capcom: Match of the MillenniumEdit
- "Busting people up is so soothing"
- "Lose your cool, lose the battle!"
- "You won't die, but just want to!"
- "Greed will get you bruises!" (Vs. B.B Hood)
- "Add RYO to ROBERT.........and you get me!" (Vs. Dan)
SNK Gals' FightersEdit
- "Cheer up. Your life doesn't end here.... Not!"
- "I am hot! So who's next?"
- "Lighten up! I'm a pro. You had to lose!"
- "Out of shape? You still lose!"
- "You can be my disciple!"