Here is a list of quotes for Zarina.
The King of Fighters XIVEdit
- "Yoroshiku ne!" - "Nice to meet ya'!"
- "Tekagen shimasen yo!" - "I won't hold back!"
- "Are?" - "Eh?"
- "Itadaki!" - "You're mine!"
- "Ikki ni kimemasu!" - "Let's finish this in one shot!"
- "Katta katta!" - "I won, I won!"
- "Zarina no kachi desu ne!" - "This is Zarina's victory!"
- Benimaru: "My my, now this is proper beauty. Wow! The wonderful Miss Zarina!"
- Zarina: "Hm? Aren't you a model?"
- Benimaru: "A little on the side, yeah. You wanna try modeling with me next time?"
- Zarina: "You look like a pasta. Hehe."
- Benimaru: "A p-pasta?"
- Zarina: "Yep, exactly like a type of pasta, haha."
- Zarina: "Aww, what a cute kid! But aren't you a little young to be competing?"
- Kula: "How come? You know I'm really strong?"
- Zarina: "Ahaha, you're at the age where you want to bite off more than you can chew. It's so cute!"
- Kula: "Grr! You just treated me like a kid, didn't you? Even though I'm not one! I'm going to beat some sense into you!"
- Zarina: "Don't be too hard on me, OK?"
- Nakoruru: "Ah, that's a beautiful bird."
- Zarina: "Pleased to meet you. This is Coco the toucan. Coco loves papaya."
- Nakoruru: "The pleasure is all mine. My bird, Mamahaha, seems to love rats and frogs."
- Zarina: "Oh, so it's a raptor then."
- Nakoruru: "Since coming to this world, he eats lots of these rats that you call "hamsters.""
- Zarina: "Oh... Ah, yes."
- Nakoruru: "Oh, and he also often eats sparrows."
- Zarina: "Fly away, Coco!"
- "Huh, it's already over? Time flies when you're having fun."
- "Ah, no, Coco! Don't say 'that was too easy!'"
- "Heheheh... I win even when I'm not at my best."
- "I am sorry. I cannot afford to lose."
- "That was a good bout. I'll keep this up for the next one!"
- "I have nothing against you. It was for Coco and his friends, please forgive me!"
- "I get lots of energy when this little one is watching me!"
- "I'll do my best next time, too! Yeeaaah!"
- "You're strong! That was really exciting!"
- "Whew... What a relief..."
- "Let's fight again! Promise!"
- "I'm serious about this!"
- "Whooaaaa! That was dangerous!"
- "Yay, Coco, that was a big win!"
- "Hehe. Fighting you was fun."
- "I'll try harder, Coco!"
- "Whoa, I think that was too much... Are you OK?"
- "That are such amazing people in the world!"
- "Hehe, don't think he's cute?"
- "This brings me one step closer to my dreams!"
- "Yeeeaaahh! On to the next one! Next!"
- "Maybe we were ill-matched. Please don't be so sad."
- "For Coco and his friends, I can't lose!"
- "Uh-oh... You looked stronger than that..."
- "If you make those moves your own, you'll get really strong!" (vs. Alice)
- "So that's 'Koppou'... I learned something new, Coco!" (vs. Andy)
- "I beat the champion old man. Did I get through to everyone, this time?" (vs. Antonov)
- "A Brazilian ninja... That's an endangered species! I must protect! (vs. Bandeiras)
- "If you're a model, you shouldn't put yourself in a position to get hurt." (vs. Benimaru)
- "That stick would be a good hitching post. Ah, but it burns, so that's not good..." (vs. Billy)
- "If I could jump like you, I could play with Coco more..." (vs. Choi)
- "If you mean data on Toucans, I have lots of that, too!" (vs. Clark)
- "That thing you have looks really good. Can you give some to Coco?" (vs. Kensou)
- "I can't come to your bar with Coco... can I...? (vs. King)
- "The dinosaurs and the birds are related. I'm sure you and Coco would get along well." (vs. King of Dinosaurs)
- "My hair is dry from all that dust... What if it's damaged?" (vs. Kukri)
- "You're so pretty and shiny! How do you do that? Can I do it, too?" (vs. Kula)
- "Such a beautiful person. Can I become that kind of woman?" (vs. Luong)
- "I feel like you and Mamahaha are "comrades", Nakoruru!" (vs. Nakoruru)
- "I always feel so positive when I'm with you. I'm happy we're friends!" (vs. Nelson)
- "You could help Coco and his friends, couldn't you? Right? I said, right?! Wake up!" (vs. Robert)
- "Coco isn't afraid... Looks like you're a good person." (vs. Shun'ei)
- "Coco is really scared... Just what was that person...?" (vs. Verse)
- "Can I ask you to ask Orochi to help me achieve my dream?" (vs. Vice)